The Rich Kid of Doha

How eager :eyes:?

6.5 of 10

Need to get more hyped bro

1 Like

Ok, increasing to 8 of 10.

1 Like

My hype is so high that I have a problem concentrating on regular daily activities.

3 Likes

Firstly,

Khan

on its own

Khan has this beautiful effect of instantly making you feel so calm, that not even the biggest problems of life can phase you.

what kind of a person are you?

I’m the one who sleeps during a storm.

The calmness isn’t the only thing that it instills you with, as it also fills you up with an unreal amount of internal power, that has no other option but to be physically expressed with your body, voice, posture, choice of words, as well as how you act with women (regardless of how attracted to them you might be).

Your mindset slowly turns into that of a royalty, and while Chosen gives the vibe and aura of a royalty, Khan molds you into one.

Khan also makes you aware of your inner potential, but so can other titles like Emperor, however, it is the hunger for more power that makes you turn into an unstoppable force of success, I mean look at me, a year ago, I was just blossoming into my potential, and now I’m among the top 10% in my country.

Khan has been infamous on the forum, known as the “most sexual sub”, and while that is somewhat true, I dislike the fact that it’s the main label that people associate it with, as it is far more than that, as something that both me and @GoldenTiger have noted, when your mind is set on your significant other, it will not cause any problems (as in making you chase other women), but on the contrary, your own connection will be better, especially if your relationship dynamic are already “traditional” (if you’re dating/married to a hardcore feminist, Khan will cause fights :rofl:).

With all that said, words don’t really do justice to describe Khan enough, and we haven’t even talked about its inherent power-up when fused with other archetypes in a custom :wink:.

Mixed with WANTED

One of the most popular combinations, loved by many, but dared to be tried by only a select few.

It’s the one combo that gives Khan the only thing that I think it lacks: Total Physical Perfection.

Khan WANTED is a combo that is quite energy intensive to run, however, on top of everything mentioned above, WANTED adds a lot of intensity to the calmness and the inner status factors, on top of increasing the sexuality levels within you by immersing you within the sea of attraction that WANTED adds into the mix.

If Khan alone brings more high quality girls around you, then WANTED adds on it by making them completely intoxicated by you, to the point where this combo is considered dangerous to run at corporate settings, as I know firsthand the risks it involves :sweat_smile:

The only downside to this combo is that due to the calmness factor being intensified, it will sometimes make you way too comfortable to chase some goals, due to how easy and effortless everything feels in life, there will be no motivated thoughts to chase much in life.

Mixed with Chosen

Now this combo is what someone would call “Ethereal”, as not only does it give you all what I said about Khan, but also basks you in a light akin to sunshine.

Heads turn, people approach, and your connections become full of love and respect, this combo takes the best parts of Chosen, and turn Khan into a title that has the potential of turning you into a true embodiment of the 7 virtues.

Not just a beacon of light that guides others, but a soul full of power, integrity, and courage that inevitably makes people want to come to you and listen to you, and even if you’re just walking about and going about your day, people WILL stop you to interact with you.

It’s the perfect mix of a sexual tornado, and relieving sunshine.

Mixed with Stark

My favorite combo :heart_eyes:

Internal sense of power being maxed out? Check.

Popularity? Check.

Increased social prowess? Check.

Intellectual boost? Check.

Increased attractiveness and sex-appeal? Check.

High level of productivity? Check.

This combo is what I consider to be the best out of all the possible combinations available on the Q-Store, as it not only gives you everything that I mentioned about Khan, but the addition of Stark also boosts every part of Khan by a big margin, leading to an expression that might seem a bit “less masculine” to some, but it’s actually the most balanced of all, as it balances out the feminine and masculine energies within us all by utilizing them both equally and simultaneously.

This combination is not for those who shy away from being in the spotlight, as it’s almost impossible not to be bombarded with attention and popularity while on this combo, furthermore, it will make you want to be the center of everyone’s attention, because to you, you are the center of the universe, the masterpiece that keeps the world in harmony, and due to this high level of self-image, you will become totally immune to negativity, regardless of where it’s coming from.

However, one thing to be careful of while on this combo: do not run it if you’re a workaholic, cause you will undoubtedly start loving life so much that you’d wanna enjoy it like the true boss you are, which is exactly what this combo will make out of you :call_me_hand:t4:

Final Thoughts

Last time when I did some self-reflection on Khan, I gave it a 9 out of 10, but the more I run it, the more I feel like it’s my “perfect” core, and unless there is a risk in me staying on it, I don’t think I’ll be letting it go :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Khan is, without a piece of doubt, the sub that every man on this forum should aspire to run one day, because no matter who you are, it will bring out greatness out of you.

28 Likes

Uff I gotta save it to a Kindle and reading in the evenings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice write-up, I like how you brought up that it’s not just a sexual subliminal. Indeed it seems to have productivity and taking action and changing limiting beliefs, but yet I also must admit I had doubts about using it because if it’s focus on attraction and sex.

But now you’ve changed my mind. I love Stark and you love Stark. You love khan. So perhaps I should give a khan a go. Perhaps I’ll like it as well. I also think being an attractive person is more than just superficial standards and this seems to be the case with Khan. It’s deep identity level change.

1 Like

As usual, Invictus did not disappoint.
Very well written review, thanks for that.
Also like your review about every combination of Khan you used.
You should work as SC sub reviewer as a side job :slight_smile:

Regarding Khan + Wanted for the feeling of being too laid back, now we can combine Khan with Lots.

So rn your combination is Khan + Stark, or are you trying somewhat new?

2 Likes

That was poetry. Will run it next year.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this,

Do you have any suggestions on how well these Archtypes mix well together.

Khan, Stark, Wanted
Khan, Wanted, Chosen

Or do you recommend Khan and only one other major Archetype?

True Sell seems to go really well with any of these.

2 Likes

This :ok_hand::point_up:

2 Likes

yes, that’s the combo I’m currently running, along with LotS and True Sell in my custom as well :smiley:
you see the last custom I posted? the one called “High on Success” with Eventide? currently, I’m running that same thing, except the Ascension Chamber core was replaced with EF3 core.

you won’t regret it :wink:

I actually do have some experience with K+W+S in the same custom, but trust me, anything more than 2 archetypes and it becomes a shit show haha
too many directions to follow, and it feels like you need to slow yourself down to really know what you want.

plus if you have more than 2 archetypes, none of them will fully express themselves, I would say that 3 archetype cores would at most express at just 30% in a custom.

3 Likes

@Vinci is running Khan + Stark + RN and said that it is the perfect combination for him.

1 Like

Calling RM an archetype sub is like calling CWON an archetype sub as well haha

Also, stacking subs is much much different than a custom, my review was also specific to customs for this very reason.

If you ran 3 archetypes as a stack, it might work, but most likely cause you to be all over the place unless you can consciously build a bigger picture of your end goal.

4 Likes

Of course, CWON is an archetype.
Do you know Druid character, right :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

Or the Hashirama Senju archetype, with Wood Release

2 Likes

@Invictus : It also depends on which subs you’re running and if they have the same overall objectives.
Right now my stack is HoM + EOG4 + CFW.
It think it’s pretty focused. EOG and HoM for wealth. HoM for leadership and social status. CFW to heal anything that stands in the way of that leadership manifesting.

You’re right though, a custom would be more organic than stacking. Which why next year I’ll create 3 custom. One that is a wealth pillar, where I have HoM, EOG and all the modules that are related to wealth. One pillar for status, built around Emperor and/or Chosen. And the last pillar would be for family built around Lineage: Mandate Eternal.
This is not the type of things I can do by stacking sub.

1 Like

Hahahahha
I do yes

I think both of you should look into the difference between Affinity and Archetype :grin:

Hence why I always mainly just use customs :sunglasses:
Store titles can’t help me enough with my vision.