The Rich Kid of Doha

Is your custom ZP or ZPT (or even ZPT^2)?

1 Like

Always zp

2 Likes

Rejected.

• EoG is great, but it won’t go into full throttle unless I start a side business, but it won’t do more than what RICH or just Khan can do at my job for more projects, so it’s a wasted core.

• My only issue with stark is that sometimes I say some things that I’m definitely not supposed to say, and while it adds to my appeal of being a “bad boy”, it could potentially bite me in the ass later, which is why the new custom will have things to counteract this, as EoG made me a bit more hyper with Stark, leading to me saying some things yesterday and today that could have easily landed me with HR and/or Jail :rofl:

• With the focus switching to money, I didn’t feel as fulfilled working out, and even skipped the gym last night, and while yeah I did benefit from the wealth focus by demanding (and receiving) a pay raise, it was so not worth the effort, so seems like wealth isn’t a goal I’m aligned with at a deep level.

• I’m in marketing, my main job is to acquire sponsorships and partnerships, which I already knew suited a certain program perfectly, but I just didn’t feel like bothering with it :sweat_smile: and now I ordered a custom with that core replacing EoG :rofl:

Now, why do I do this?
Why do I keep “updating” my customs so often?

An uneducated guess would be something along the lines of: “he’s in constant recon and doesn’t know what he wants.

Lemme tell y’all why:

• Every time I have a dropped a custom out of my stack and updated it, it would always happen after the 2nd rest day, meaning after I have already listened to the sub twice, and after the initial “good feelings”, I have moved to the evaluation phase.

• I have a belief that my subconscious works on evaluating the subs similar to the module Subconscious Flow, as it constantly makes smaller changes to my customs, which lead to more and more success in whatever it is I’m working on at the moment.

• I prefer testing cores with my name :rofl: so why wouldn’t I order if I can afford to blow some money on them :eyes:

Anyways, after today’s off day, the custom should arrive by tomorrow morning, after which I’ll listen and update on what it will be called and what not :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Is it true sell?

1 Like

You know it :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

I am thinking of running Stark too for a certain career goal, but am concerned that I may say a lot of things that I am not supposed to say.Do you know what modules could counteract this in a Stark custom?

I wanna try it first, but in the custom I ordered, I added Eventide and True Sell core for this specific reason :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The only addiction I have in life 🤙🏽

• Ascension Chamber core

• Legacy of Spartan core

• Khan st4 core

• Stark core

• True Sell core

• Gloryseeker

• Focused arousal

• Sphaera Magnetica

• Sensuality & Handsomeness improver

• Sexual Manifestation

• Eventide

• Fearsome

• Carpe Diem Ascended

• Joie de Vivre

• Deep Sleep

• Khronos Key

• Serum X

• Fusion Optimized

• Jupiter

• Void of Creation

6 Likes

From my experience, Khronos Key is a pretty dope module

1 Like

It’s one of my old favorites :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I saw that I had an open slot, so might as well add it again :eyes:

3 Likes

Black Panther is sickk :ok_hand: :fire:

Made out of vibranium lol

1 Like
1 Like
  • Got the biggest PCs & consoles to agree to meet me for a sponsorship deal, for my esports event, which is set to happen tomorrow, but the way I talked to them prior to the meeting already gave me the impression that they’re in :call_me_hand:t4:

• Was invited by my previous workplace to a VIP dinner last night, at a 5 star restaurant, where the restaurant staff hosted us and had a special menu prepared for us :eyes:

• Was challenged a couple days ago by someone who uses subs about how Saint said a certain custom would be overkill, because of which he thought I won’t be able to handle it, however, not only was I able to handle it easily, it also felt like a very fresh kind of a custom that I didn’t expect to like more than the last one I posted (would like to avoid posting about it cause people will end up wasting their money trying to replicate it).

• My girlfriend has been acting a bit different the last 3 days (since the aforementioned custom), as I can’t seem to open my phone without her bombarding me with nudes and sexy pics haha, guess it’s to be expected with Khan :wink:

8 Likes

Made this a few days back as a challenge, and it went well on the first day, but I didn’t really keep it cause it has WANTED, and I wasn’t really keen on using it again, BUT WOW, I used it again today and im just blown away with how I changed the expression of Khan + WANTED in a custom.

Previously, Khan + WANTED felt a bit weird to me, even though externally my results were good, I kept saying “no”, mainly due to how I felt like I outgrew WANTED, but then I looked at Day 1 and today from an objective lens, and I can say with 100% certainty that this custom makes me more socially skilled than Khan + Stark.

• My meeting today went so well, that I ended up getting more than what I approached the company for, and instead of just a basic sponsorship deal, they’re willing to become the Title Sponsors, meaning not only will they host it at their venue, but they’re also going to provide the prizes from NVIDIA (one of their biggest suppliers).

• Since earlier today, I’ve just been a social butterfly with everyone, but the difference has been that I’m the one getting talked to and asked about, and it’s pretty visible that the amount of respect people have for me has shot up (once you learn to read body language and know how to differentiate in people’s tones, you can catch this easily).

• Don’t know what came over me, but I also got a new custom for my girl as a gift; it feels like for some reason, I have even more deeper emotions for my girl, which is always welcomed haha.

• My body is also transforming even faster, and this time, I took a pic that I will use as a before picture, because since this custom passed 2 days of my initial “acceptance period”, I will stick with it for a while, so regardless of the time, I’ll take an after pic for comparison.

As for the modules, ughh, it does contain things that even I was advised against, and last time I did that, some people went overboard with my ideas, so I think I’ll avoid that for now (unless I get clearance from @SaintSovereign), but overall, it’s kinda like my last custom + some changes to boost everything that WANTED can do by a lot :grin:

2 Likes

Do you have also Lots in your custom?

Bro what makes you think that I’d answer this when I clearly said I won’t be talking about cores and modules :joy:

1 Like

I do not know. You might think that if the mighty Achilles is asking, it would be nice to answer him :slight_smile:
but of course no pressure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Before there was Achilles, there was Invictus :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

I am not sure how it is contradicted willingness to tell about Lots. You can be even ten times older than Earth itself, the point is, that you could tell to mighty Achilles. But of course, it is your free will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha nah man

Too many flies will start annoying me :joy:

1 Like