The Renaissance Khan Journal

I kept hearing about Napolean Hill’s Outwitting The Devil but never got to it. You convinced me to check it out.

Congrats on the great results running Khan :+1:

2 Likes

I would think about that one since a lot of businesses require of you to get into debt like real estate and many others. I wonder how this module tackles it.

1 Like

I think this might actually be a question for @SaintSovereign

I would’ve thought it only gets rid of personal debt like mortgage, etc. Useful debt like in business won’t be touched because - as always - the sub works towards our own understanding of the desired goal, right?

1 Like

I discovered Napoleon Hill when I was 14 years old. And that was many years ago. I had never heard of “outwitting the devil.” I’ll check it out as well.

1 Like

I think it doesn’t work against your business strategy so if getting into debt is a part of it the module just lets it be. It’s almost impossible to get rich without getting into debt.

Day 90 - EoG ST1

26 Days on Khan ST1 (1 1/2 month on Q)
8 Days on Khan ST2 (over 33 days so far on QV2)
4 Days on RM
1 Day Heartsong
Many days on RICH Solace

Gentlemen, the time has come.

The Khan is done

With a sad tear I will drop Khan for now.

I didn’t take this decision lightly, and it’s not the fault of the sub which has worked great (y’all saw the results), but it is my mind. I now fully understand what @friday said about most people not having the foundation necessary for Khan.

I DO get results, even crazy ones, but it comes at a tough price. I always have horrible recon after running Khan, and I only ever get results when I am off it. That’s fine, the issue is that whenever I am having recon or overload it’s actually worse than before. This tells me there is a foundation lacking whenever Khan is not running.

Plus, after 8 days of lethargy and not getting shit done in my business, I decided to run one loop of EoG ST1 as mentioned by Voytek, and not only was the recon immediate and very light to take, 2-3 hours later I got massive results in productivity and creativity.

This just shows me that running an easier sub is a much better journey for me.

I will come back to the Khan because that Aura of Power is just TOO soothing lol
The things that happened with my wife inside and outside the bedroom, as well as other people, and even the physical changes (my physique is PHENOMENAL right now) are awesome. I love this sub, but it’s currently not the right one for me.

I am aware that running Khan solo would make it easier, but I still feel the foundation needs to be set first.

Inspired by @Lion s journey of “starting from scratch” I will do so aswell.

I am planning on AM, EoG ST1 for a month at least, and then potentially adding AM ME into a VERY LIGHT custom, including TMOW (for many reasons), Ultimate Writer, etc.

After diving into the Divine Matrix and understanding the fabrics of the world, I am planning on doing a 4 Elemental BASELINE Journey before trying anything denser.

Earth, Water, Fire, Air.

Earth: BASELINE. The Ground. The Foundation. Connecting the conscious and the subconscious.
Water: Emotions. Healing. Working through traumas.
Fire: Sex. Relationships.
Air: Spiritual.

Earth:

• Ascended Mogul Q Core
  • Mind’s Eye Q Core
  • The Merger of Worlds (connecting the conscious with the subconscious)
  • Blue Skies (debatable, I am thinking of love and feelings and the Heart Chakra with this, as well as self-love, but could be more in Air)
  • Carpe Diem Ascended (obvious, to get shit done)
  • Ultimate Writer (for my business)
  • Dragon Tongue (for my business)
  • Mosaic (Results)

At this point, this custom would be enough for me, but I NEED 10 modules, right? So maybe I add Omnidimensional/Yggdrasil, plus a wealth module like Debt Annihilator.

Water will most likely be Dragon Reborn, but we’ll see. I will always be sprinkling in Mind’s Eye.

Fire is crystal clear. Primal Seduction and Heartsong. Looking forward to that!

Air. The Alchemist, most likely in a custom (ST4) with a bunch of other spiritual modules, but this is down the road.

Schedule (in order, open for change):
1 Month: AM and EoG ST1
2-3 Months: Earth Custom
4 Months: Water (DR stages)
2-3 Months: Fire
4 Months+: Air.

As you can tell, this is over a year. And as I know myself being Gemini, there will be changes or I will throw in other subs. It’s fine, but the baseline needs to stay.
I especially don’t want to stack too many shop titles, because I want to know what does what.

I will also start a new journal for this.

After that foundation is set and it feels good, I might come back to Khan. But until then, maybe SC has some other crazy subs ready, so who knows? :wink:

8 Likes

You may want to consider playing Cashflow along with running EoG St1:

That game changes your mindset and helps you overcome your limitations related to money.

1 Like

Great journal @AlexanderGraves! I started Khan ST1 because of it! It’s been one of my faves and one of the most effective. Looking forward to reading your progress on EoG, as it’s really pulling at me:)

2 Likes

Alex, we’re sorry to lose you on Khan. But I understand how challenging Khan can be. I think what you wrote in a previous post, may help you out the next time you decide to run Khan. And also, I do agree with another poster that Khan should be run solo, at least for the first two stages. Good luck on your future subs!

2 Likes

Barleypop, are you keeping an online journal for Khan? Would love to read it. I’m also on Khan stage 1. Currently on a 10 day washout. Will come back Sunday on Day 34. I plan on doing 60 days of listening before moving on to stage 2. Also running it solo.

Hey @Gilligan! I keep a daily “offline” journal. I’ll be starting up a Journal beginning of next week. I’ve been on Khan stage 1 for about 2 months and think i still may continue for another couple of weeks. I feel my TB is 85% there:) I run Khan TB in the evening before bed, (found this to be most effective for me from experimentation) Great program and it works wonders. My main program is Emperor and a touch of Stark here and there.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing your journal.
I agree. Stage 1 needs a lot of time. I believe it’ll make stage 2 easier. So take your time on it.

1 Like

Maybe add Yggdrasil.

1 Like

Journal about the foundation will proceed here: The 4 Gods of the... ASCENSION - First one: HERMES

Will most likely do that, although the custom changed a bit, see other thread.

1 Like

This journal is technically on pause, but what happened yesterday I attribute to Khan:

The Dark side of Chasing Women

[Mod Edit: Refer to women as women. Referring to people as per genitalia by blocking out letters with ** is just a way of trying to find a loophole] I am a member of a big group of men succeeding in all areas of life. Many of them millionaires, the rest making big bucks, having multiple women, etc. A lot of them (not all) make their money by pimping their or multiple girls. Onlyfans, Stripchat, etc.

And I know the details of this. I know the secret to make a woman so obedient that you can pimp her. It’s mostly emotional manipulation up to eleven. I also did it in the past myself. There is my confession.

Btw to anyone who has an OF account:
You never chat with the women yourself. The pimp does all the posts on Reddit, all the chats on OF, and all the dick-ratings. You literally have your dick rated by another dude. Just sayin.

So anyway, something always felt wrong to me about this. Although with our absolute lack of masculinity in today’s society, this sells well.

And yesterday there was a meet-up where I joined. I was reluctant to go at first, because as you know, Khan sent me on a spiritual journey. So I am on a different path now, but I went anyway. Hard to say no to wearing a slick suit, eat juicy steaks, have a scotch whiskey and smooth cigars.

However, while I was talking to these men I just realized how I cannot relate to any of them anymore. For a simple reason:
It has no meaning.

In the teenage males mind, threesomes sound good (I know how to get them as well), but if you think about it, it’s 15-60 minutes of quick, fleeting pleasure and then it’s gone.

Whereas with my self-improvement brand where I literally help men get their life in order and maximize it, I am creating my little dent in the universe. Long-term.

This honestly gives me a better satisfaction than laying hotties.

So while we were sitting there checking out a bunch of girls (by the way, idk if Khan has a gorgeous manifestor or if my own manifestation writings worked out (was trying something), but there were ONLY absolute beauties out yesterday. The table next to us had 9 women which could easily go as models, some kind of birthday party where they gifted the main girl a bunch of lingerie… sounds like a dream. Anyway) while this happened and the guys were going crazy on how to get them on Onlyfans I was just enjoying my Whiskey, enjoying the beauty of the women without second thoughts.

Was weird to me, but I truly just enjoyed the feminine energy there without any dark thoughts about it.

So I think Khan manifested this happening for me intentionally. Part of my Natal Astrology Chart is that the dark side will pull me every now and then. I felt that pull yesterday. I was thinking of getting back into this for a second. I had conscious reconciliation, because I was very aware of my thoughts going back and forth.

I did, however, fully decide now that this is a bad path I no longer want to tread. I want my life to have meaning. There is no meaning in laying 200 women. But there is meaning in helping 200 men to enjoy their life. To help other men create greatness in their life. This doesn’t mean I can’t teach them how to get a great woman, or that I suddenly don’t like sex anymore (especially once I run primal lol), but it’s a different approach.

It’s switching from “I want to do all these positions with multiple women” to “I just want to enjoy the feminine pleasure, living fully in that moment.”

I think I matured a lot there.

I am feeling great about this decision and it marks a milestone in my life, which is why I think this was manifested intentionally.

EDIT: I should add that this only applies to ME, I know for a fact, that having a ton of girls gives some men a LOT of satisfaction for their life. So by all means, get your Wanted and do it :wink: It’s just not for me.

5 Likes

Good for you man!

1 Like

As you are writing those words you are still integrating parts of Khan. The processing and integration hopefully will continue for the next week or two after you’ve stopped Khan.
Have you considered restarting Khan in a couple of weeks? With QV1 instead of QV2? Was QV1 easier when you ran it? If so, then that may be an option.
Take care bro, on your self-growth quest!!!

Running Primal in light of running other subs along might be a better plan than sticking to Khan, depending on the goals that is but for reconnecting with our primal self and improving our sexual energy only Primal is a better choice than Khan anyway and that seems to be one of the AlexSQ’s goals right now as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

No it’s gonna be about a year because of

This.

I think that’s a better foundation.

See the link to my journal above.

AM and Eog1 first. Then a custom on AM and ME.
DR
Primal
Alchemist

In that order.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of dancing energies, it’s weird at first but so much more enjoying in the end :wink: Enjoyed reading this post :+1:

2 Likes