The Renaissance Khan Journal

I’ve noticed we are similar in a bunch of things that interest us and we write about. You’re also the person that brought me to hermeticism which I can’t let go anymore :wink:

RM is fantastic! The love for life is VERY noticeable. Was very noticeable for me in Italy, when you walk around and just gotta stop and appreciate the architecture, the flowers, the scenery. Just this knack for beauty. Everything arts and beauty is just awesome to see.

But also to create, this was the biggest key for me. My writing style definitely changed. Not like crazy because I am only a few loops in, but it is noticeable. I focus more on details to make the craft and art stand out. Stuff like that.

It gives the Khan a more loving edge, which I truly enjoyed. Heartsong even more so!

Also a newfound joy in researching the universe, the world, and everything within it. Which explains:

I think RM played a big role in drawing me to this (plus my natal chart which has me going for the interconnectivity of the universe.

Which is also the reason why Alchemist keeps lurking over my shoulder since I joined SC. I have this DEEP urge to run this sub. It’s SO interesting to me, but I wanted to stick with more foundational chakras and energies first before I go into the higher spiritual.

3 Likes

Wow man! Its great. I think there is a gratitude type module in RM. Many have noticed these effects from RM.

2 Likes

I said it once and I’ll say it again. Believe it or not, Khan could be classified as a spiritual sub too. It helps you rediscover yourself, grow as a man and be super Zen. And like you said it serves well for working on “lower Chakras”. That’s good you know what to work on and when to move to “the higher realms”.

4 Likes

Absolutely. Stage 1 of Khan is what brought me to seeking for higher consciousness in the first place!

Definitely a spiritual sub. I agree.

1 Like

Day 88 - Processing Days

26 Days on Khan ST1 (1 1/2 month on Q)
8 Days on Khan ST2 (over 33 days so far on QV2)
4 Days on RM
1 Day Heartsong
Many days on RICH Solace

I am honestly not feeling much.

RICH recently manifested more money, but outside of that it’s hard to say that anything currently fires. I think it’s still stonewalling/overload. Seems like the other week broke me lol

Do you guys listen to Superchargers like Elixir while on processing days? Or even sanguine or similar subs? Or truly NOTHING at all? I thought a Supercharger might help guide me in the direction of healing the subconscious overload.

I’ll definitely reduce the stack, however. Either I add a week of solely Khan to have this processed or I just do one sub per week.
Week 1: Khan, RICH
Week 2: RM, RICH
Week 3: Heartsong, RICH
Repeat.

Could work as well.

It’s also funny, even though I only listened to Stage 2 of Khan 8 loops so far, I feel like I can switch soon. It’s been over a month on it. Then again, if QV2 really is 3x as strong, you don’t need many loops. Probably measuring it in days and months is accurate.

Also, after working through my Natal Chart a lot and especially my North Nodes, I need to get rid of debt in this lifetime and become fully self-sustaining.

As long as I rely on other people’s money I won’t find peace, therefore I was thinking of a QV2 Custom including RICH (because I recently learned this actually works to turn the RICH Ultima into a Q) and a bunch of modules.

Custom Gods, tell me what you think:
@Malkuth @Hermit @friday @RVconsultant @Sub.Zero @SubliminalUser

1. RICH Ultima
  2. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  3. Debt Annihilator
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Secret Source
  6. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  7. Sultan
  8. Ultimate Writer
  9. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  10. Carpe Diem Ascended
  11. Furious Ascent
  12. DEUS
  13. Omnidimensional
  14. Mosaic
  15. The Merger of Worlds

The Reason I have Ultimate Writer and UAQ in there is that my business is a creative one. I write books, create videos, etc. So I want to further this for the wealth and being self-sustained part.
I could, however, also replace UAQ with RM since I am running this anyway?

I mean Story Teller and Sacred Words is all very soothing, but I gotta be careful to not make this custom too focused on the arts. It’s a wealth custom.

Or should I create an extra thread for this custom?

2 Likes

It looks very good to me but as you intuited RM would be better than UA for what you want to do. On top of that, I would run RICH as a Major Title and put Mogul into your custom. Having RM and Mogul in one custom would create a really powerful combo when it comes to creativity and productivity and, of course, Mogul drives it all to monetization. Also, adding Sacred Words and Dragon Tongue should be a must in your case. Productivity Unleashed would be a great ally too as it gives you a great focus and drive. If you wanted to expand it to 20 modules maybe Divine Will and Potentiator too to act upon your true will and test your limits and options.

1 Like

I suppose you want to keep running Khan and Heartsong. In that case I would supplant RM with your custom and keep it tight like no more than 10 modules. So RM and Mogul as its cores modules + 8 more modules, day:

1. Debt Annihilator
  2. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  3. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  4. Sultan
  5. Sacred Words
  6. Ultimate Writer
  7. Carpe Diem Ascended
  8. DEUS
1 Like

Wow. North Node. So you’re diving deep and really getting straight to the point.

As I’ve shared, I’m currently doing a slower and systematic review of the archetypes of (Western) astrology. Right now, I’m at the point where you have everything spread on the table before you. And I’m gradually pulling them all back in into an integrated picture.

That sounds like your North Node is dealing with one or more of the following: Taurus, Capricorn, 2nd House. Guess it could be something else too.

I’m thinking more lately about how to use the archetypes of astrology together with subliminal strategies.

When it comes to North Node issues and goals, we can use subliminals to foster the development of North Node competencies, and we can also use them to help us to escape the powerful ‘gravitational pull’ of the South Node which is always an important part of that same issue.

I think one question we could ask is: What are the attitudinal hurdles or obstacles that impact my progress toward this goal?

The two modules that I see in your build that look related to motivation and attitude are Carpe Diem Ascended and Furious Ascent. Those two sound powerful and should make a big difference. The other modules are mainly focused on manifesting situations and resources.

Are there any habits or attitudes that need to be addressed more directly?

1 Like

Yes, I will keep running Khan and I was thinking that adding a dense custom might be too much. Definitely something to consider.

I like that stack of modules, except maybe Merger of Worlds instead of DEUS?
Personally, with what I learned about the Divine Matrix etc, I think TMOW is THE most important moduel in the shop. I might be wrong, though :wink:

Yep, North Node is in the 2nd House!

Great point.

So one other big thing I got from the reading of the North and South Nodes is that I need to stop being lazy. Which plays into Wealth just fine. However, I think Stage 3 and 4 of Khan will take care of that.

Obviously, being raised in a lower middle class home, there are lots of wealth ceilings and negative connotations towards money and wealth buried in my spirit.

1. Debt Annihilator
  2. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  3. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  4. Sultan

Should do it? Plus Khan of course.

Outside of that, since I went deep into the magick and universal workings (thanks again for your videos there) I was also thinking of something gratitude/compassion related. Generally something towards the Heart Chakra and being more open, loving, and accepting of life. Although HeartSong should do that as well?

In Summary:
Productivity issues:

• Khan, Carpe Diem Ascended

Wealth Ceilings and Money Issues:

• The whole stack and Khan, Mogul

Love for life, compassion, acceptance:

• HeartSong and RM

Looks great to me!

1 Like

Nope nothing at all. No subliminal input.
You seem to be overloaded bru. Take a little break like a week or so then think of switching or customs. I could be wrong but when I’m overloaded and going through reconciliation I even feel like changing vendors :laughing:

Khan is strong bru. Even one loop is damn strong and drains energy like you won’t believe it.

2 Likes

Your ideas sound great.

What does laziness mean to you? People mean different things with that word.

For me personally, I’ve replaced it in my internal dictionary. It wasn’t helping me that much. But some people are fine with it.

I won’t go into my whole spiel on that one. Instead, I’ll just ask ‘what is laziness for you’ and ‘what factors help you to decrease it?’

1 Like

You could expand that custom I suggested and add in TMOW and Productivity Unleashed since you deem the former crucial and the latter would support you in that productivity issue you mentioned.

I would keep DEUS :slight_smile:

Also, you could run Limit Destroyer for some time before switching to RICH.

1 Like

Two things for me:

• Focus / Consistency
  • Productivity

I am Gemini and Mercury is in that as well, etc.
So I truly like new ideas, which constantly change, and diving into new stuff. However, this is not very helpful for business where consistency and focus on one things is key.

I switched topics and methods for my business many times. This is what I call my personal laziness. No clear direction on METHODS of work.

Sticking to one (or a few) things and going with it over time is tough for me, because I get bored quickly of a repeating topic. This is what I need to solve imo.

The second, productivity is really just to work on something regardless of how I feel because it needs to get done. I like to just live and enjoy the moment, but this isn’t how you build an empire.
You can call it Motivation, but again, for me this is tough because interests are fleeting and changing all the time.
Then again, I think Khan, especially ST3 should fix that.

It’s really not something I am proud of, but I finally understand why I am that way. I am always fully curious about something new, go HARD into it, but not very DEEP. No, this was not sexual :wink:

1 Like

One more thing before embarking on the journey to the riches would be running EoG Stage 1 along with Limit Destroyer for some time (one month should work wonders). I’m strongly considering that myself.

Yeah, I ran it I think 4 loops or something (QV2) and was thinking of just adding that for a month.

It is a good point.

This custom might also be run in 2-3 months from now and I add EoG or other things before that.
Just generally I want to build a wealth custom with the creativity part in it down the line!

But I already like what you put together with those 12 modules.
I like it not being too dense. Because I plan to keep running it in the future alongside other subs.

1 Like

EoG Stage 1 is supposed to destroy limits related not only to money but to creativity and productivity too so that’s just another reason to run it for some time and with LD it should be even better although LD is not a must. I’ll be running it along with LD and RM for one or two months before switching from it to Mogul.

1 Like

Seems like I should read the product descriptions more thoroughly!

Yeah, it’s a great tool that is highly underestimated by a lot of people who want to strive for the riches using SC subs:

Your mind will open, your horizons will widen, your creativity will be unleashed, detrimental thinking patterns affecting your abundance and productivity will be easily removed, allowing you to glide freely and easily towards your limitless, endless, complete financial abundance.

I just often come back to @Simon’s idea of using stages as if they were tools in a toolbox instead of fixing our minds on running them consecutively and for some predetermined time period.

1 Like

Day 89 - Processing Days

26 Days on Khan ST1 (1 1/2 month on Q)
8 Days on Khan ST2 (over 33 days so far on QV2)
4 Days on RM
1 Day Heartsong
Many days on RICH Solace

Yesterday was a tough day. I was lethargic and useless almost all day.
I spent the time doing easy tasks that don’t need much computing power. It is still crazy to me how far-reaching and long-lasting the effects of the subs are.
It is day 8 now of overload, and I still only get slight effects of recon.

Going forward I am truly thinking of running just one or two subs PER WEEK for maybe 3 weeks and then take 1-2 weeks off for processing.

The other self

Currently reading "Outwitting the Devil" by Napoleon Hill which - of the many books I've read - and outside the Kybalion might be the most profound gamechanger only 20 pages in.

It could also align with the Spiritual side of Khan Stage1 which sent me to Astrology and Magic, which - if anything - just help me be aligned on my Path, enjoy life, and understand my meaning in this world.

Hill talks about us consisting of two “self’s.”
One is driven by fear.
The other is driven by faith.

You could also say conscious and subconscious.
Good and evil.
The Law of Polarity.

Interesting how I come back to this.

Most people are obviously driven by the first one. Because the second is “magic” and hard to grasp. Works in “unclear” ways but if I am being honest with myself, in the past I had this connection.

I never was “good” with money. It came and went. But I always had enough to live happily and enjoy life. Only when I started truly focusing on it, it vanished. Back then I had faith. I had a connection to the subconscious that it’ll work out.

Today I had the realization that I do not need 1 million Dollars. I just need enough to live comfortably and provide for my family. That is all. And I have faith that my subconscious will guide me there. I keep being drawn to that custom which now sits at 15 modules that will solve that. I will give it a few more days (or weeks) before I pull the trigger. Unless my mind decides otherwise.

(And, yes, I will run EoG ST1 first for a month).

Regardless of anything, I recently feel A LOT of synchronicities happening. Things making sense on a new plane of being. Angel numbers everywhere, etc.
Maybe the current turmoil of my mind is the self rooted in fear being dethroned and faith coming back. I definitely feel the tendencies towards that especially money-wise and also with the wife where I feel the need to reveal things to her I have been hiding for a while (nothing crazy, just personal stuff).

Fully living in HONESTY and having FAITH that it’ll work out.

Never thought the Sexual Dominance Sub of KHAN would bring me to the LIGHT! :wink:

5 Likes