The Quantum Limitless Emperor - 11/11

Stay away from dark magick.

3 Likes

Dear friends,

I would like to announce that I haven’t closed this journal, yet I haven’t made any updates for a very definitive reason. Also as stated above this wasn’t going to be a journal in which I realized much information on my personal life. Initially I found this journal as a strict purpose for explaining to the community which changes I have found to be common mainly with Subliminal Club newly released Quantum Limitless as well as Emperor. I’m also running some stacking modules along the way, as mentioned above and here and there I’ve tried Regeneration and Sanguine. Although I’ve haven’t used Regeneration anymore because I don’t feel the need for it. Same goes for Sanguine but only because I didn’t need it at the time being.

Sanguine can be used for a relaxed sales conversation in which no anxiety or stress arises, but for the time being I haven’t had any sales conversation in my business, I do have lots of those scheduled in upcoming weeks so I will get back at using Sanguine for solely that purpose. I feel Sanguine works great in negotiation, being clear in your intent in a more of a pure, loved and optimistic way.

Not to head of topic here I’m going to get straight back into explaining my journal-ling. So I would like to say I’m not releasing much of the changes I’ve noted down from running my stack so far. Purely for the sole reason that I want to have a clear view and explanation of what I have felt these subliminal’s have done to me and how to optimally use them. So far I can clearly say allot of my internal programming has changed, the way I act towards opportunities and my thinking patterns. Not to get into any details here, I would like to give a broad overview of the changes when the time is right. Most probably I will do an update here in there so you guys can keep up to date with where I’m at and going with this journey.

Currently I’ve changed the stack a little bit around. At the time of writing this post I’m at Quantum Limitless stage 2, so I’m following the track I’ve initially announced as you can read from my first post starting this journal above. I’m currently running:

Main Programs

• Emperor v2

• Emperor v3

• Emperor v4

• Quantum Limitless Stage 2

Stacking Modules

• Rebirth { Whenever I feel a re-framing of thinking is needed

• Godlike Masculinity { Whenever I feel power, strength, character, discipline, dominance is needed.

• Limit Destroyer { Whenever I feel I need to destroy internalized limits, as in blocks I’ve put up.

• Aura { When I need to shine my presence, which I do already but it boosts my magnetic attraction towards people tremendously.

• Sanguine { Whenever I feel I need optimism, confidence, power & trust in all situations.

Superchargers

• Beyond Limitless { Before studying a certain subject or when I need additional concentration

• True Social { Upon attending social events, I also use Sanguine for this when it is business related.

If anyone has questions on my stack and or journal, please do not hesitate to ask.

I think that’s going to be it for this update. I truly hope that this information resonates with a few people here on the forum. Anyway I wish all of you a joyfilled, graceful, magical, empowering 2020 of full transparency and transformation on all levels. here are some big changes coming this and when I say big that is an understatement. Better buckle up and fasten your seatbelts because 2020 is going to be a heck of a ride. Better be prepared. :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

UPDATE

Removing v3 out of my playlist from now. Sticking with v2 and v4, both versions are work very well together for some reason. Either I haven’t had enough listening time with v3 to make it valuable or I just like the way v2 works over v4.

Running all three of the scripts is also limiting my exposure with v4, so I’ll be running v2 and v4 for now. I’m also running Quantum Limitless along the way, which is already a heavy program. Keeping things sleek is the way to go. I would recommend anyone just starting out with SubClub running a big program for 6+ months before adding any other major programs. I had some serious reconciliation in the past but I’m able to handle is quiet well, I’m very well aware of my inner state and I’m able to adapt to it if necessary, a trait that comes with 5+ years of daily meditation. Reflecting on your emotions from a state of observations instead of reaction is something everyone should be able to do.

Unfortunately school doesn’t teach us to meditate. While in fact everyone should really do it :slight_smile:, either way I’ve noticed v2 pulling me on the forums allot, I had this before when I’m on v2, coincidence? I don’t think so. I get a dopamine release from checking out the forums just like someone would get a dopamine release from eating that cooky he bought earlier in the candy store. Or same dopamine someone would have when checking the likes & comments from that Instagram post he or she put online earlier.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a course lately and while making my notes, I thought it would be really helpful to share this with you guys. This is top notch potent information for understanding both the mind and why subliminal’s are so powerful.

• Straight out of ‘Psycho Cybernetics’ the book mentioned above. This is the real deal if you’re lacking self-image, confidence, self-esteem. Read that stuff, it definitely won’t hurt you.

Listen up, most people go full throttle with the handbrake on, they don’t even know about how to reprogram the subconscious mind. I can’t stress enough how much of an advantage you have here by @SaintSovereign & @Fire publishing these subliminal’s for us. Most people literally be taking action action action, while self sabotaging themselves. We on the other hand can turn a little amount of action into a miracle. Please just take action.

7 Likes

Going Full Hermit Mode - Use This!

2 Likes

One thing I realized the past three weeks, is that. There are only three rules to succes.

1. Take action
  • The other three don’t matter.

Perfection equals paralyzes, pull the damn trigger.

4 Likes

My posting reduced since I removed Ev3 from Iron Patriot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are there any scientific studies that show that “Dual N Back increases IQ by an additional 20 points?”

1 Like

Dual N Back is scientific endorsed - it does increase IQ points; that being said, my opinion if you combine it with Quantum Limitless you certainly can.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=dual+n+back+increase&btnG=

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=dual+n+back+increase+IQ&btnG=

1 Like

Hey @Hermit.
I read your post about you being on “track to becoming a billionaire” and just found out you are only 19. Damn, I thought I am the only young guy with big fucking goals here haha.

What exactly do you do each morning?

Just meditating and visualizing your goals?

2 Likes

Amazing.

Keep on going, you guys.

1 Like

Yes I could but my mission for the future is in helping humanity with alternative healing technologies & reversed engineered extraterrestrial technologies. I couldn’t care less about money, I only want to be a high performance person and be all I can be. Unfortunately at this point in time money gives you opportunities, choices, options. By the time I become a multi multi millionaire, humanity probably wouldn’t be enslaved anymore in the monetary system. Everything is going according divine plan, 2020 will be a big year of exposing the deep state/cabal where after we’ll need to rebuild and become an intergalactic civilization.

As for my morning routine.

• Wake up at 5:55 am

• Sitting Meditation 1 hour (Mix of breathing techniques & void meditation).

• Usually I do my spiritual practice straight after which are Hermetic/Rosicrucian rituals. But I’ve strayed away from those for a while for testing out the difference within my emotional, mental and physical energy levels. I used to overload allot when doing Middle Pillar. I’m going to get back at it starting 1st of February.

• Check mails & (subliminalresults - bad habit, but it gives me experience on how subliminal’s work. This is just a negative dopamine receptor connection I’ve seemed to have build up). When I need to skyrocket my success, I need focus on one thing and not the many, you’ll probably won’t see me on here anymore. By then my bucket with experienced will be filled as well.)

• I enter a deep work block, no distraction. Phone gets put in my vault. Rocking my Binaural Beats & Subliminal’s to enter the zone until the sun comes up.

• Then I workout, I do long distance interval run (1 hour) or I go to the gym. Usually It’s one day gym one day running, unless on Wednesday when I go to the Muay Thai training. In summer I also add in swimming and climbing or other fun sports.

• I shower

Evening Routine

• Write down my goals for the next day on my white board.
  • Lay down my clothes for the next day.
  • 1 hour laying down meditation (Astral Projection - OBE)
  • I go to sleep at around 11:30 pm, depending on the length of my meditation.

I forgot to mention I don’t do a strict visualization, I do it all day long, it goes on auto-pilot for me. I get visions and I make visions on auto-pilot. I do write down and say out loud my affirmations for my long term goals within my first work block.

2 Likes

We should all start a business together. I’ve got great ideas but not so much time, ha lol! I’ll be the investor but I need a dream team, I’m struggling to find anyone even coming close to having common sense. Someone you can teach & learn and is willing to put in the effort.

1 Like

For what are you doing the Astral Projection? Do you follow any big plan with that or just experimenting? And of course share some results :wink:

First of all much respect to you young man! You dont see guys your age so devoted to their self-development. I wish I would haved started when I was still a teenager!

Please do tell about your OBE! How long have you been astral projecting? How long did it take you to actually astral project your first time? Did it come naturally for you or was it really hard work?

For the sake of developing my light body, so when I pass my consciousness has a place to go and doesn’t need to be reincarnated. I wouldn’t like another ride in this realm, I’ve had enough already.

Thank you, I appreciate it. The younger you start the better, I do believe everyone is at the exact place he needs to be in his journey to learn the desired lessons.

To elaborate on the above, I’ve been trying to do OBE’s for over 5 years, I’ve only done it successfully three times, one of which the experience didn’t take so long. It’s not that hard though all of three where in this year when I started to do the Rosicrucian rituals to build my light body. Consciousness can only exist when embodied, either in this physical meat-bag or in your light body. If you haven’t build your light body fully you cannot successfully OBE, it’s impossible your cannot project your consciousness inside of something that isn’t there.

2 Likes

UPDATE 11/01

Current Stack:

• Emperor V4
  • Quantum Limitless Stage 3

Running back to back circa 16 hours a day.

How come you are so sure with that idea of reincarnating?

2 Likes

I could give you 101 reasons, but I really shouldn’t. I just told you I’ve had a OBE, which means I’ve been outside of my physical body and if that doesn’t shock you enough. Death doesn’t even exist it’s one of the biggest lies ever told, death is merely an illusion, it doesn’t exist. Only the physical body can die but the consciousness is immortal. ‘Energy is never created, nor destroyed’, energy is only transmuted, if you haven’t build you light body enough you simply reincarnate and lose all memories. This is why we have been trapped here on earth for eons. The people in power know this and have mis used it for a long long time.

7 Likes