The Perfect Diet (Discussions about different diets)

Before you take any supplements, I would always recommend to investigate if a deficiency is likely in your individual case. You can do that with “cronometer”, free website, that helps you track your daily nutrients. Track it for 3 days, it will give you an idea.

The scientific research is a bit limited on the topic but in my opinion supplements have 3 cons: 1. Highly processed and especially always heated which can alter or reduce the bioavailability 2. the chemicals that are used to extract the nutrient out of its original form that could leach over to the actual product (marginal but could damage when taken longterm) 3. which source the company uses to extract the nutrient from (rotten food, gmo, etc)

Processed yeast would’t be much better but at least 2. and 3. wouldn’t be so prominent. Also, as far as I know vitamin toxicity has never been found from natural food, maybe because of the other vitamins balancing it out, which would be another plus for yeast. In my country (not US), we have a great product that contains only raw unheated unprocessed yeast, which works wonders. That would be ideal.

1 Like

Yeah if you like to share, I would appreciate. Makes me curious

I don’t think my myopia is genetic

Thank you for the detailed response. I am glad you elaborated. I understand the concerns, but I think a vitamin pill is enough for a start. I will delve deeper into it when I have time.

Hey @noaha that’s the beauty of this forum we can all find our own truth.

I do not have laboratory to “prove” to you any of these claims. But there is a universal understanding which we can lean on for many things.

I do not feel like having an argument on this will be of benefit to our sake.

About the studies, not sure. Perhaps you can do a little search on the internet?

If you take a supplement, a liquid would be and see to it that it is good quality, and the ingredients sourced from organic sources… other things.

The reason for this is because bio-availability is important, otherwise you will have you body discard a lot of it and put a lot of pressure on the liver and kidneys. In the long-term this can be of detriment to your health.

I do take various supplements as well @noaha

Also @friday made a few good points, bio-availability is one factor, purity and quality another, powders are not so bio-available, liquids much more. There are other things involved… but it takes too much time to go into…

And I feel like you will need scientific proof which I’m not sure I can provide so I won’t be of help to you @noaha

My problem isn’t with your statements themselves, it’s with how you state them. Many of your claims are based on things that have been disproven scientifically a long time ago, or arguments that do not hold. I do not personally know if they are true, but considering their reputation as being pseudoscientific, is it really contributing to the objectives of the forum?

Saint and Fire spend considerable time making subliminals as scientifically valid as possible, which is not easy considering the size of the company and the general esoteric nature of other creators.

It would be a shame to turn this into a place for pseudoscientific nonsense when they have worked hard to create what is here. At the very least state your opinions as opinions and not as facts. I was triggered when I saw the mention of a “cure”, especially after you claimed a 100 year old electrical machine would help you with subliminal reconciliation…

1 Like

Can I ask a favor of you? When you take the pills, please report back to me if you notice any improvement. I am a med student and am currently working with autistic children. Since I haven taken the yeast, I can handle the stress that comes with working with such people sooooo much better. Calm, relaxed and joyful, very noticable difference. It would help me a lot hearing from your experiences.

2 Likes

@noaha science has a lot of catching up to do :wink:

Nice catchphrase.
That’s what pseudoscience is, in essence. A bunch of catchy phrases.

I will! Please remind me in a few weeks/months.

1 Like

What are your thoughts and feelings on physical shifting and modules like Emperor Fitness Height Inducer.

Most “scientists”, “doctors” and “experts” would say that it’s all bullshit pseudoscience.
Like the ol’ you can’t grow if your growth plates are closed, hahaha.

1 Like

Your spine can pretty much always grow through increased cartillage. I don’t think EF:Height Inducer actually increases your bones when the plates are closed though.

2 Likes

It’s one thing to not know a scientific explanation for something, and another to talk about something that was disproven long ago. Nobody can deny or disprove by scientific means the effect our thoughts and subconscious have on our bodies and reality.

That electrical machine was disproven 100 years ago. Lol. But of course electroconvulsive therapy is all bad. Yet it’s the same electricity. And the latter has science to back it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are not a new member are you?

1 Like

This is a new forum account, my old one was disabled on my request. Maybe I will revive it, but I don’t want to bother Saint any more than I have to, he is very busy.

Well damn, I had no clue about that lol

I’m for sure keeping that in the tuck for the next time I discuss height growth and subs with people :laughing:

1 Like

@noaha science is not truth, truth is absolute and universal. Science is a conclusive fact based upon temporary, and circumstantial imperial evidence.

If you will try to find any “truth” through the scope of science you will be looking for a long time.

This is false.

It was a claim made by an organisation of liars, without scientific claims and for good reason because they tried to remain in business. But go ahead in protect the same people who keep humanity in the stone-age, lol! Subliminal Club implores users to explore without prejudices and believes!

#Big Pharma

My mother went to an acupuncturist, 3 doctors, an osteopath, and still wasn’t able to cure her shoulder pain yet my Violet Ray fixed it in two sessions of 5 minutes, my headaches it cures in not even 30 seconds.

This is silly.

1 Like

This really escalated quickly here haha

@Houdini can you share the book pls?

Send me a PM I will share it with you.

Why not share it here?

If we don’t have science, we have nothing. To me, Subliminal Club is a scientific company – they’re just exploring parts of reality which we are not accustomed to look at from a scientific viewpoint.
If we can do it as scientifically as possible, that benefits everyone. That includes not stating obviously obsolete, old technology as a “cure” for myopia or whatever.

Nice hashtag there also. Look, all I’m saying is don’t be so . . . what’s the word. Like you know everything and are ahead of everyone else because you bought a 100 years old machine.

2 Likes