The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

Okay so seems like I overhyped myself with the last custom (Inhuman ZP), as I noticed something weird happening, maybe it’s just me, but I’m having 2 issues:

• I need a bit more sleep than usual.

• I need a bit more hash to feel high.

Both seem to be due to my brain getting a bit slower cause of the fact that my custom has 7 cores, but apart from that, I feel like because of WANTED’s nonchalance, I’m just not giving a shit :sweat_smile::rofl:, which isn’t really helping when I’m on 4 hours of sleep trying to make plans :sweat_smile:
Also I’ve been out a bit less.

I’m not trying to find negatives here, or bad mouth it, it’s an amazing sub, but ultimately, I have to be an objective judge, and I gave this custom more than a week to evaluate it deeper.

2 Likes

Well I am glad you are human after all :smirk:

1 Like

Hahahah maybe not human, but definitely a “super” :wink:

2 Likes

Man, Mind’s Eye is overpowered. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try RoM. Notice any difference while playing games on it?

2 Likes

@KingEsh This was one of my first points that I told Saint when I used RoM for the first time a month and half ago :stuck_out_tongue:

The message i referenced to Saint was about me feeling like RoM gave me the ability to act based on all the knowledge I gathered, but without thinking, similar to Ultra Instinct in Dragon Ball Super :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful, thanks brother :pray:
Looking forward to running it.

2 Likes

Oh, I just realized what Invictus is… he is a newly formed and evolved sub-species of Homo Sapiens…

Namely…

Homo Subliminalus Superius.

I’ll see myself out now… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha you won’t believe what I’m about to tell you

But the custom before Inhuman, which was modeled after the infinity stones, was actually gonna be called Homo-Superior hahaha

Funny how you mentioned that.

On a side note:

After taking a rest day yesterday (I feel like 1 day off is already like a mini washout for me haha), I tested something, not subs, but I went to my car to smoke a bit to see if I get high by smoking a very small amount (0.1-0.2g), and surprisingly, I’m high af :rofl:

The reason I bring this up is because of this:

So my theory is: it’s the acute/short-term processing of my custom that makes my Brain completely disregard the effects of THC, and it somehow makes sense, as my brain seems to be more lenient towards finishing the processing of the custom before focusing on something else, which is the first time I’m experiencing this (or actually the second, as the first time it also happened when I ran a custom with both WANTED and EF, and 4 other cores haha).

So my current conclusion is: the more physical shifting in a custom, the more my brain needs to process, and the less I’ll be able to effectively alter my mind-state with something external, as there’s less “availability” of my consciousness at the time of me smoking.

So with that said,
I’m gonna see what I can do to “fix” this.
If I can’t find an answer, then oh well, I still have my MK-84 custom, which is basically the same custom, except for minor differences like Khan + EF4 vs WANTED and the 2 Beasts.

Oh yeah, I also didn’t have excess energy needs with MK-84, nor did it interfere with me getting high, so that already gives MK-84 some bonus points, however, if I do end up deciding to use it, I’m gonna change the name, as that’s not how I see, or want to identify with, this custom.

The way to evaluate will be simple, I’ll get a bit more high now, then use RoM, and meditate for the answer :wink:

Yep, intuition was on point :call_me_hand:t4:
Rename complete

MK-84 → Force of Nature

2 Likes

Thinking about starting a new journal.

This one seems like a mess now :rofl:
Originally intended to be “Unholy”, and now, it’s all about pushing my own limits to the extreme, and as I wanna document more of what I discover about myself and all that exists, I think a new journal is more suited to keep everything more organized.

With that said, RoM has reaffirmed to me that my purpose in life is to discover the hidden potential of humanity, specifically my own, because ultimately, that’s what I’ve been doing since I joined subclub, and that’s what I wanna focus on more (consciously).

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Can one of you close this journal please?

The new journal can be found here: