The path of greatness (ZP experimental custom)

Thing is, it’s been something that has been practiced in many disciplines, especially martial arts, in order to increase durability, endurance, strength, and speed.

Only issue is, we’re in a world where there are barely that many people left who really push themselves to such limits, everyone just wanna take the easy route and use some kinda drug to get stronger, bigger, and/or faster.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been interested in steroids as the next step for my goals, and was planning to start a cycle in January, but man, these new revelations have made me wanna do things in ways I didn’t even consider or think about before.

Like just imagine when I find a good weighted vest, AND start my MMA training at the official UFC gym :eyes:

I’m still not 100% sure about the MMA, but I keep having these mental images of me in fights, and knowing myself (+ the subs here with my high flow factor), I can probably end up far in that discipline, but uncertainty is still there as I don’t wanna give up on my goal of becoming a physical embodiment of a monster :muscle:t3::smiling_imp:

We’ll see where life takes me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah, what a beautiful unfolding! Or should I say… infolding…? :grin:

To gaze upon the infinite inside, and then nudge the understanding that you too are part of the great infinite, and consequently without ends or limitations… How wondrous. How terrifying!

And indeed, do any of us really understand what we are truly capable of? I try to ask myself continuously: “What fears arise when you imagine the total package?”

I am looking forward to reading more about your unfoldoíng :grin:

Another thing… if I recall correctly you mentioned somewhere that you had a custom ready to go, and you were just waiting for the RoM Core. Would you mind telling us a little bit about it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I’ll regularly post some here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

You can check my journal from here:

That’s the post where I started being open about me using it, as well as posting stuff related to RoM :grin:

Ironically, when I posted that comment today, I was already about to finish my loop of RoM (started it before Saint posted the thread), and by the time my loop was done and I got my thoughts running, I realized that the sub told me to not invest in the custom because I end up making a shit ton if it didn’t sit right with me, and other than that, ROM is pretty much a custom level sub to me already.

2 Likes

Taking a rest day today.

Had a weird day yesterday, and thinking about ghosting the new girl (most likely gonna throw her in the friend zone and leave her as a backup), mainly cause even though she’s what most of you would consider a 9+, her behavior is kinda weirding me out, and I guess I can’t blame it because I know my effect on girls makes them a bit extra addicted to talking to me (I have WANTED, Stark and True Sell, so pretty expected haha), but the over obsession is always hard turn off for me, and this girl is basically becoming the embodiment of that :man_facepalming:t2:

In other news, I’m not gonna run the public version of RoM, gonna stick with the one I have, as I’m already exploring things on a much deeper level than I ever thought was possible, and because I don’t really find the extra additions that Saint mentioned to be of any interest for me.

As for Inhuman ZP, I’m noticing that because of me stacking RoM with it, I’m starting to identify with the custom on a much more subconscious level, even with just the name, like I was talking to the girl about how I like to study psychology, mythology and human behavior, and when she asked me why, this is what I replied to her (not word for word as it was on a call):

Humans fascinate me. From the inner working of their minds, to their creations. Everything about humans is amusing for me to observe, and because of that, I like humans.

I don’t know what kind of a drug my brain has been producing, but while I was saying those things, I truly and wholeheartedly was in this belief that I’m a different species, and was referring to people as humans, not from a place of arrogance or “oh I’m above humans”, no, it was more from a feeling of being different, and being fully aware that I don’t “operate” the same way as the rest of humanity.

Interesting stuff.

6 Likes

That sounds like something an Alien would say :rofl:

2 Likes

Unless he’s Promethean and has always been here, of course :joy:

2 Likes

Bruh :upside_down_face:

Bruh X2 :upside_down_face:

On a side note: it seems like the urge for Alchemist is increasing more, and when I opened the sales page, I just felt gravitated towards running stage 3 :thinking:
I know I’m taking my sweet time with the decision, but that’s the thing, this is unlike me, cause I even said no to 2 customs so far, while normally I would have been looking for a pic by now for the album art :rofl:

2 Likes

This is the part that stuck out to me the most.

magickal amplifier and protector

2 Likes

Okay so seems like I overhyped myself with the last custom (Inhuman ZP), as I noticed something weird happening, maybe it’s just me, but I’m having 2 issues:

• I need a bit more sleep than usual.

• I need a bit more hash to feel high.

Both seem to be due to my brain getting a bit slower cause of the fact that my custom has 7 cores, but apart from that, I feel like because of WANTED’s nonchalance, I’m just not giving a shit :sweat_smile::rofl:, which isn’t really helping when I’m on 4 hours of sleep trying to make plans :sweat_smile:
Also I’ve been out a bit less.

I’m not trying to find negatives here, or bad mouth it, it’s an amazing sub, but ultimately, I have to be an objective judge, and I gave this custom more than a week to evaluate it deeper.

2 Likes

Well I am glad you are human after all :smirk:

1 Like

Hahahah maybe not human, but definitely a “super” :wink:

2 Likes

Man, Mind’s Eye is overpowered. :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try RoM. Notice any difference while playing games on it?

2 Likes

@KingEsh This was one of my first points that I told Saint when I used RoM for the first time a month and half ago :stuck_out_tongue:

The message i referenced to Saint was about me feeling like RoM gave me the ability to act based on all the knowledge I gathered, but without thinking, similar to Ultra Instinct in Dragon Ball Super :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful, thanks brother :pray:
Looking forward to running it.

2 Likes

Oh, I just realized what Invictus is… he is a newly formed and evolved sub-species of Homo Sapiens…

Namely…

Homo Subliminalus Superius.

I’ll see myself out now… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha you won’t believe what I’m about to tell you

But the custom before Inhuman, which was modeled after the infinity stones, was actually gonna be called Homo-Superior hahaha

Funny how you mentioned that.

On a side note:

After taking a rest day yesterday (I feel like 1 day off is already like a mini washout for me haha), I tested something, not subs, but I went to my car to smoke a bit to see if I get high by smoking a very small amount (0.1-0.2g), and surprisingly, I’m high af :rofl:

The reason I bring this up is because of this:

So my theory is: it’s the acute/short-term processing of my custom that makes my Brain completely disregard the effects of THC, and it somehow makes sense, as my brain seems to be more lenient towards finishing the processing of the custom before focusing on something else, which is the first time I’m experiencing this (or actually the second, as the first time it also happened when I ran a custom with both WANTED and EF, and 4 other cores haha).

So my current conclusion is: the more physical shifting in a custom, the more my brain needs to process, and the less I’ll be able to effectively alter my mind-state with something external, as there’s less “availability” of my consciousness at the time of me smoking.

So with that said,
I’m gonna see what I can do to “fix” this.
If I can’t find an answer, then oh well, I still have my MK-84 custom, which is basically the same custom, except for minor differences like Khan + EF4 vs WANTED and the 2 Beasts.

Oh yeah, I also didn’t have excess energy needs with MK-84, nor did it interfere with me getting high, so that already gives MK-84 some bonus points, however, if I do end up deciding to use it, I’m gonna change the name, as that’s not how I see, or want to identify with, this custom.

The way to evaluate will be simple, I’ll get a bit more high now, then use RoM, and meditate for the answer :wink:

Yep, intuition was on point :call_me_hand:t4:
Rename complete

MK-84 → Force of Nature

2 Likes

Thinking about starting a new journal.

This one seems like a mess now :rofl:
Originally intended to be “Unholy”, and now, it’s all about pushing my own limits to the extreme, and as I wanna document more of what I discover about myself and all that exists, I think a new journal is more suited to keep everything more organized.

With that said, RoM has reaffirmed to me that my purpose in life is to discover the hidden potential of humanity, specifically my own, because ultimately, that’s what I’ve been doing since I joined subclub, and that’s what I wanna focus on more (consciously).

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Can one of you close this journal please?

The new journal can be found here: