The Ozmandias Protocol - SmartWater42069

Could you please list here your custom with all modules?

Apparently its QL ST1-4 stacked into one file. Only the QL modules and nothing else.

2 Likes

Minimum should be 10 modules, not only 4.

It is technically 10 modules but i think he ā€œtrickedā€ it lolā€¦ When you make a custom it gives you 10 default modules to change so he must have changed the first 4 then left the remaining 6

1 Like

Iā€™m a simple man. QL ST1-4 stacked into one file.

Day 32 - Update #2:

After I made the last post, I got ready for work. It was 8:16am and I had to leave my house at 8:45 the latest to reach work on time. 29 minutes to shave, take a shower, brush teeth, iron shirt, spray on some cologne, call the uber, wait for uber. This was the minimum habit stack. On a good day, I would add decluttering habits and some Youtube videos.

Today, at 8:16am, I went into the bathroom and went straight for the shower.

In my head, there was one sentence: ā€œThe definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.ā€

I was always late to work if I started my routine at any time after 8:00am. Today, that sentence was repeating in my head. Today I shaved my scruffy beard in the shower with my eyes closed. Feeling my face. Had about 90% accurate shave and finished the rest at the nearby mirror. I realized I save a few minutes here by doing this. I brushed my teeth before getting into the shower, so that while the shower warmed up, I had some overlap of time. While the shower was hot, the hair was soft and I was able to shave my face easier. I used the towel once and got out. I didnā€™t have to use it again, or use the mirror or wipe the steam off the mirror as I usually do.

While I called the Uber, I ironed my shirt in the 4 minutes of wait time, told the guy to wait 1 minute as I finished getting ready, I pushed a tie into my pocket for the road and grabbed my things and got into the uber.

In the Uber, there is overlap time of 10-15 minutes. I did my tie on my neckā€¦TO PERFECTIONā€¦WITHOUT LOOKINGā€¦ I tied my shoes, made sure I looked good and was done. The uber driver was chuckling. I told him I was late running around etc.

I get to work 6 minutes early.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and thinking it will yield a different result. I accomplished a routine what would take me close to 45 -60 minutes to do in a much condensed time span. The time was still utilized for the proper actions, just I ā€œfoundā€ more time in the overlap of wait times.

Another productive day. More headway into my project. More learning, more obstacles overcame.
Focus mode feels wonderful. I realizeā€¦I never really focused on anything before with such intensity. Maybe I never really learned how to focus at allā€¦who knows.

Going to meet a friend in the city and talk to a pretty female or two tonight.

3 Likes

Day 33 -

Interesting observation: Usually when Iā€™m sleep deprived, I sleep in and the time moves by in the blink of an eye. Right now the time is moving at a snailā€™s pace. The time dilation is crazy right now. 1 minute feels like 1 hour. I set a timer for a nap for 10 minutes and I am anxious after closing my eyes for 4 minutes.

The energy is there. I only have had 2 hrs of sleep right now but the energy is there, the time dilation effects are there

3 Likes

Day 34 - 7/30/2022 - 2x Loops, - Rested on Days 7/29 and 7/28

Ran 2 loops. I had a productive morning. Got home from friendā€™s place in 80 minutes. Came home and immediately decluttered house, did laundry, made food and coffee. I then sat in sofa and just relaxed doing nothing. I ran 2 loops around 12:30pm. I thought nothing of the next 3 hours, but 2 hours 50 minutes later, I had a strong emotional release. Crying and sobbing. It was releasing all the overwhelm of the past week. Sleep deprivation, crushing goals, doing the high stress things. I spent a good 7 minutes letting it all out. My zoom call was starting soon so I had to get my shit together.

I donā€™t feel the focus mode today. Usually I find a slight relaxing pressure/sensation around my eyes and my jaw loosens.

But I will do the consistent things regardless and know that it will arrive when I act purposefully towards my goals.

I spent today just sitting and recovering. Made a matcha tea with some schizandria powder. Tasted terrible. Had more food.

Gonna go take a shower and do the other hygiene routines.

2 Likes

Day 35 - 7/31/2022 - rest
Day 36 - 8/1/2022 - ran 1 loop
Day 37 - 8/2/2022 - rest
Day 38 - 8/3/2022 - ran 1 loop at night

This week has been and is currently shitty. Highlights are that I delivered my scraped data to my friend as well as the code I used to scrape it with. It was my gift to him. Who knew 2 years ago I was terrified to even attempt scraping. Saturday night 7/30 some female at the bar loved my stupidity and we have a date this coming Sunday.

This week, Day 37 - Tuesday, I barely slept. Had a hallucinatory fever dream. I had a strong fever. Maybe it is the shitty COVID, but definetly was not a pleasant night. I got to work and still crushed my day. I did look like a zombie though.

Day 38 - wednesday night, ran 1 loop. Everything is a mess. My room, my body. Iā€™m coughing up bits of hard phlegm, Iā€™m dehydrated. Will need to address these issues.

I feel a lack of willpower but when has that stopped me?

So far, the sleep deprivation has been manageable. I slept 11 hours from Mon to Tues. Barely slept Tues, Slept 10ish hrs Wed, and I am here today able to make another post.

Hopefully I get better and back on the momentum I had.

Day 39 - 8/4/2022 - update - rest day

I was testing how far I can push the focus mode past few weeks with sleep deprivation, poor nutrition. I was able to focus just fine. However, when sickness did come around. The past 2 days was like nothing but focus on survival. I had no intention to do good work, or get work done at a fast pace. I still got the work done but I was highly unfocused and reactive.

I noticed that my eyes have shifted. All this relaxation stuff really works. I want to compound on the relaxation by starting both a yoga and workout routine. Yoga will take a higher priority. The goal is to become as relaxed as possible. Maybe it can help the focus mode.

Speaking of focus mode. I know now for a fact that in all my 31 years of existenceā€¦I never really focused super long or super hard on something. The last time I did focus on something for a prolonged period of time was when I took adderall back in high school to study for chemistry.

My relationship with time has changed. I felt time moving at a standstill and as the minutes and seconds slugged along today, I was working at a normal speed. Relatively, I was working fast as everything else around me was moving slow. I really enjoy the time dilation.

In terms of work and handling my goals, 1-2 hours of solid work where I bypass problems and get to the solution is equivalent to 6-8 hours of unfocused work where I dilly-dally around and find reasons to not do shit. So I think compared to the average person in this field, I have a significant competitive advantage.

My next major steps are to hone my habit patterns. I need to make time for the important things. I must work on the next project and crank out another blog post. I must sharpen myself on HackerRank, Kaggle. The time is there.

I know not who I was 39 days ago. Who the fuck was that cunt?
I know who I will be in the future. A solid, razor sharp, smart motherfucker who handles his business.

4 Likes

Are you feeling better?

1 Like

Thr 8/4 ā€“ rest
Fri 8/5 - Maybe I ran loop or rested, I donā€™t remember
Sat 8/6 ā€“ rest
Sun 8/7 - 2x loops
Mon 8/8 ā€“ rest
Tue 8/9 - 2x loops
Wed 8//10 - rest

Iā€™ll start with today and work backwards.

8/9 ā€“ 8/10 morning

It is morning. My body is currently purging. For lack of better words, Iā€™m currently taking a massive shit (and running my 2 loops at the same time).

I wake up today in a stupor. Slept 10 hours. Last night, first hour into sleep, I wake up and run to the bathroom to not puke up the 20 oz of green spinach smoothie I downed right before bed. I slept dreamlessly. Anyways, I wake up, I take a piss and see the urine is a dark, dark yellow.

It was around rank 6 or rank 7 in darkness - According to this picture: https://www.usofga.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/iStock-899854686.jpg

ā€œAh, thatā€™s probably whyā€ I thought to myself. I found a 1.5L bottle of water and sat down on my couch. I ran my first loop and started drinking the water, one mouthful at a time. Slowly, over 15 minutes, I finished the entire bottle. I also had 12 oz of coffee before the water.

My body came back to life. My only thought was: ā€œIt is imperative that I write out what happened in the past week.ā€ Iā€™ve been meaning to make a good quality update for the longest time but have been putting it off. As my body came back to life. I had the strongest urge to take a shit. Iā€™m sitting here on the toilet and releasing the kraken so to speak. That bottle of water has done its magic. I will be drinking more throughout the day to get myself rehydrated.

It is interesting to see the body react to such a fresh dose of water after dehydration. It is straight up purging all the food and flushing out the kidneys.

I get to work looking like a walking human rag. My shirt is un-ironed, and I put on a weak smile, like someone who shat his whole bodyweight in 30 minutes. Still crushed my day and handled everything.

The time dilation effects were not there today. Time was moving hella fast. Maybe because my brain was not properly working from dehydration and lack of nutrition and sleep. Nevertheless, I moved at the new speed that I found where I do everything once and try to resolve it once.

I get homeā€¦ā€¦andā€¦.fucking magic happens. I look at the task that I was putting off for literally 4 months. I felt my brain flood with every. Single. Excuse. Imagineable. The list of excuses were as follows:

1. I could be doing something more important with my time
  2. This thing will fail
  3. I could be coding rather than doing this thing
  4. I could be doing _____(insert task here)
  5. I need to sleep early
  6. I need to do my chores
  7. Kill me, I would rather die
  8. It is too much work
    And so on and so forth.

Something came over me man. I donā€™t know if it is the scripting at work. I call up the customer support for the task. I talk to the people and tell them I was being an idiot procrastinating. The customer service rep got a good laugh and told me to send him the emails. I start working at 6:44pm and stop working at 9:30pm. Pure work. Nothing else. No distractions. Just execute, execute, execute. I smash through a mini-project that I have been putting off for 4 fucking months in roughly 3 hours. The quality of work was on par with how I handle work at the office. I was impressed with myself.

Every time I feel that immense wall of not wanting to do the task in front of me, there is another side of me that comes out. A side that doesnā€™t think but ruthlessly executes regardless of how I feel. This is new. This feeling has never been there before. I was scratching my head for months to figure out ways around my own procrastination. I think this product is workingā€¦:slight_smile:

Anyways, I smash the project. I make my green smoothie and chug it down. I watch a little youtube to wind down the night, and pass out in bed around 11:30pm. Not the ideal time, but I slept like a fucking baby. Hell, I dreamt I was in a school bathroom about to bang my middle school math teacher. Woke up with a boner. REM sleep is great.

8/8 ā€“Monday - rest day
I had 4 hours of sleep going into my Monday morning. I focused on the bare minimum to get to to work and survive the day. My body is still in recovery from whatever flu/fever I caught last week. Iā€™m still heavily dehydrated. I drank on Sunday night a bit too much. I got to work with a messed up voice. Couldnā€™t talk to anyone. I was trying not to cough all day. Smashing HALLS lozenges, drinking green tea. I had two cups of coffee in the morning to spike the caffeine and get my body moving. I felt sore all over.

During work, I felt focus mode come and go intermittently. I still got work done. Actually, the work quality was improving. My ability to track my tasks improved. Other than that, smashed my day like usual. Directed my coworkers to get their tasks done and we all prioritized and executed on the highest priority tasks in front of us.

I get home, I make my smoothie, and sit in front of the Youtube on my computer. I feel immense sleepiness around 9pm and proceed to pass out on my bed within the minute. Almost puked because I was rolling around with 30 oz of green smoothie in my belly. Iā€™ll need to figure out to make the smoothie in the mornings and eat nothing at night to maximize my sleep quality.

8/7 ā€“ Sunday ā€“ 2xloops

I am still watching my friendā€™s cat. 3rd day in a row. I am slightly allergic to cats. So there is gallons of mucus constantly coming out of my nose. Might explain the compounding effect of dehydration. I noticed I donā€™t produce pleghm after a while, most likely because whatever gland that is producing it ran out of water and needs to replenish. I let myself become dehydrated to have a little solace.

Overall, very productive Sunday. I spent 2-3 hours sitting in my friendā€™s apartment in complete silence and planning out the rest of my life. I went on google calendar and created recurring events for everything that I want to do in my lifeā€¦and things I donā€™t want to do. I sectioned out work blocks for both personal and current job, sleep blocks, travel blocks, and clubbing blocks. I call this ā€œplanning out the painā€

My coaching support window ends this coming Saturday. I have to get twice as serious now. I am completely on my own now for my goals and I better fucking achieve them. No one to lean on to now.

I finish up my calendar and get ready for my date. The woman met me last week. Wonderful lady. She worked at some venue and gave me the tour of the building and showed me her friends. I was still a bit sick and weak but I popped 2 advils earlier and had a coffee which sort of did the trick to keep my energy up. We had fries and beers and had a good time watching her friend perform on stage. I thanked her for the amazing evening. Inspired by the concert, I called an uber to go to the airport to surprise my friend. He was happy to see me. We went out to another rooftop bar that night and talked to a few pretty females. I called my uber at 2:30pm to get my ass home.

INTERESTING NOTE: During the event. It was a small concert event at a bar with a stage. During this event, I got the most intense form of dĆ©jĆ  vu. As ifā€¦.as if I dreamt this moment before. It was as if my dreams were coming into reality. I was having a good time, with a good woman at a wonderful event. I dreamt of this moment or I must have visualized it enough to have some cascade effect in my body where I stopped what I was doing and went ā€œwhoa holy shit.ā€ My date saw me and gave me a weird look, asking if everything was alright. I said it was fine, just the show had an effect on me. Reality was, I wanted to write about this feeling. Intense dĆ©jĆ  vu, like I did this before. It was wonderful.

8/6 ā€“ Saturday ā€“ rest day

Nothing much happened today. I slept late the night before. Woke up late. Watched a shitload of Youtube videos. Played with my friendā€™s cat.

Only interesting thing I did today was hydrate like a mad man. I chugged about 2-3 liters of water over the course of 6-8 hours and kept pissing and shooting out pleghm. My voice was shot, I had mild fevers. Had a good cup of coffee.

I was at my worst that night. Could barely talk at the club. Couldnā€™t drink because I was on Advil and was scared of some stomache bleeding. I had a redbull but that was not working one bit. Overall super tired. I went home early. Like 2-3am. Said good night to the cat and passed out on the bed.

8/5/2022 ā€“ Friday ā€“ 2x loops

3 hours of sleep from the Thursday night. I handled a crazy lady at the front desk this morning. The experience of handling rejection helped my manage the ladyā€™s emotions in front of me and I crushed my day again with all the work that I needed to get done to stay on top of things.

I get home and pack my shit to prepare for the weekend. I went to visit my friend and watch his cat for the weekend. He was going to a marriage ceremony. I was going to go solo for the night at the club. I got some dancing done to loosen myself up. I spoke to some females but it was definitely not my best night. Still a bit sick. Still tired. I did what I could and went home. Slept around 3am.

1 Like

8/11/2022 - Day 46 - 1x loop in morning

Just realized Iā€™m a few days over into the next washout period. Will do washout until next Thursday 8/18/2022. (Day 53).

I played loop today morning. I closed myself and envisioned myself in prayer. Praying for my goals, dreams, and aspirations to come true. After about 5-10 minutes, I felt a deep gratitude. I want to feel more of this gratitude. Will need to find a way to squeeze a quick gratitude journal into my day.

Time to get ready and crush my day.

Feeling better. It was just a nasty flu. My coworkers had it and my friend had it. Now it is my turn. Gotta tax the immune system to make it stronger. Iā€™m only getting stronger when I heal back from it. :muscle:

2 Likes

8/12/2022 - Day 47 - Washout day 1
8/13/2022 - Day 48 - Washout day 2
8/14/2022 - Day 49 - Washout day 3

Iā€™ll sum up the past three days the best that I could.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

I was extremely sleep deprived on Friday but took as much action as I could. Headed out to the club to have some fun, meet some pretty girls. I was reading my data-sci textbook in the train rides over the past couple of days. Currently figuring out how to run a Google Colab notebook between each train stop to maximize coding ability during an otherwise mundane activity. Coding and studying on my phone when there is no cell reception in an undergound train has been quite productive.

I made a home gym. Moved my work laptop to the gym area. Clutter has been a big issue and I tend to clutter my desk with plates and cups while I eat and watch something on my laptop. That all changes this weekend. The laptop will be in a dedicated room with gym equipment. If I am going to chill on my laptop, I will be working out/stretching at the same time.

Time dilation effects were profound at one point to an extent that I was getting bored. I looked up and around and kept thinking: ā€œman, things are moving slowly.ā€ However, this was short lived. My goals took over and I dove back into pushing my eyes another line on the data-sci textbook.

I am tired, underslept, fatigued, was sick for the past 2 weeksā€¦but something was different today. I felt stronger than ever. I felt sharper than ever. Currently I am meal prepping the next two days of food. My room is neater than usual. My water bottles are filled. I get to places on time and I am more focused. I have a feeling I will only enjoy the company of focused people in the future.

I do have some concepts I want to write about in another post after some thought. Will get to it this week. Onwards and upwards.

3 Likes

8/15/2022 ā€“ Day 50 ā€“ Washout Day 4
8/16/2022 ā€“ Day 51 ā€“ Washout Day 5

ā€œSharingan and Susanooā€

8/16/2022

Wakefulness is severely underrated. The contrast of a good nightā€™s sleep compared to 5 days of sleep deprivation is like night and day.

Focus mode kicked in high gear at 5:20pm today. My co-worker goes: ā€œOh shit we forgot to do the things we were supposed to deliver at 9:30am tomorrow.ā€ She tasked me with sending out an email with multiple attachments which would take me abut an hour to do with no distractions. I had 40 minutes and it was end of the day and I just did a task which was taxing me the whole day.
The next 35 minutes felt like I was sitting on a still lake. Tuned everything out. I felt the deep relaxation in my eyes. There were no conflicting thoughts in my head. My mind was like a non-turbulent lake, and I can look deep down at the rocks and fishes. I acted efficiently, with some muttering of how messy the work I have to sort through to send out the email. I complete the task at 5:57pm. I didnā€™t complain. I knew the email was important and other people were waiting on it at 9:30am tomorrow morning. Money was on the line.

I think focus mode triggers much more profoundly when there is: 1) Adequate sleep, 2) a very clear goal

The focus mode did not leave me as I left the office to go home. I wasnā€™t thinking of anything much. My thoughts felt distant. Like bubbles under water.

I did so many things differently today. I changed up some processes with a routine job that I do every month which required a lot of bulk/repetitive activities.

I had some thoughts afterwards, which I have been chewing on:

1. This product is about getting someone to be in their maximum level of focus when they need to. Not because of some external circumstances like a gun to the head, death, or cancer, or a sickness that would usually drive someone to work with great intensity and focus. I am sure that there are people out there who have had great mentorship, and great teachers who helped them train and learn how to hone their focus to the same level that this product allows and creates. However, I did not. I donā€™t think I learned at all how to focus. Even with me paying for mentors, and from the childhood that I was raised in, I did not take the time to train myself to have focus nor did I create worthy goals to focus on. It was only recently in the past 2 years that I even started creating goals. This product is a good supplement to those goals. I donā€™t know what is in the scripting apart from the sales page for the product and the bits and pieces Iā€™ve read about QL in the forum. Anyways, closing thought here is that QL is helping me maximize the amount of time that I am focused so that I can achieve the goals I set for myself. Like, itā€™s a form of auditory Adderall. Compound this with having a proper sleep cycle, rest, nutrition, and exerciseā€¦ā€¦I think the clarity with which I will view life will be unrivaled. How many people in this world walk the earth with intensity of vision/purpose/clarity? I donā€™t know too many in my circles.

2. This brings me to my second thought. ā€œSharinganā€ from Naruto. I want to loosely use this metaphor to describe the periods of maximum focus. Working hard vs. working with complete focus are two separate things. Working hard, in my opinion, contains some muscle contraction as we clench our jaw or scrunch our eyebrows ā€œtryingā€ to do something. Working in focus, I can feel the relaxation in my eyes. My jaw loosens and my body becomes efficient in action. I get more done in less time simply because I am relaxed about it. When the focus mode kicks in, I want to say it is like turning on the Sharingan and seeing the world differently, doing things differently, acting efficiently, and getting to the goalā€¦also maybe because I feel the relaxation in my eyes the most.

3. My last thought: ā€œSusanooā€ ā€“ another Naruto reference. My favorite was the big samurai blue one from Madara. I would define the Susanoo as the perfect manifestation of the energy required to achieve your goals. In the anime, the damn thing cuts a mountain. If my goal was a mountain, I can cut it down if I acted and behaved consistently over a prolonged period of time. To aid that prolonged period of time/action, having a Google Calendar to capture all the behaviors and tasks is like having that Susanoo. Having a calendar/schedule of tasks give my behaviors life beyond my current day. I can see what they can lead to if they compound every day. The Google Calendar, like the Susanoo, is an extension of my will.

Also, final thoughts, nothing is perfect. I still slack from time to time. I sit and watch youtube for a few hours. Sometimes I still feel the resistance towards my goals, but I am trending towards taking more action. I am doing more every week and every day than the previous week. What I accomplished in the past month is been a level above the previous month and so on and so forth. I have become more focused and efficient with my time.

Onwards.

3 Likes

8/17/2022 - Day 52 - Washout Day 6
8/18/2022 - Day 53 - Washout Day 7

Yesterday was relaxed but intense. With adequate sleep, I was focused for a longer period of time. I felt some emotional release when I got home yesterday. Growing up without much of a father figure, I used Youtube videos as surrogates. Yesterday, I was watching a Denzel Washington scene about taking chances and making choices in life, which hit me hard. I have to take chances. Iā€™m only getting older and I will die one day.

At work, I was enjoying that feeling of focus. Flow state. A coworker snapped me out of it because it was 6pm. I got a good chunk of work backlog done.

Today morning, my decluttering behaviors were on autopilot.

Ah! One interesting noteā€¦I changed my walk route to work. All I did was take one street earlier to avoid all the cars and the busesā€¦and lo and behold it was a scenic route with many trees, birds and shade.

For 2 yearsā€¦I never considered this route. The quality of my life improved dramatically and all it took was for my body to make a left instead of a right in the morning to a different street.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

2 Likes

8/19/2022 - Day 54 - Washout Day 8
8/20/2022 - Day 55 - 2x Loops

Not much to report for 8/19/2022. Another day of study, went out at night. Met a cute girl.

8/20/2022 - 2x loops

On the first loop, my hands went up in the air as if I was defending my face from attack. I went back to a memory where I was back in that studio apartment, unable to escape a beating. I relaxed out of it afterwards within that 15 minute loop.

On the second loopā€¦magic.

The magic:

I saw the memory of the textbook figure in my head. I accessed a new part of memory in my brain and I felt an unknown pleasure. It felt like cumming. In deep relaxation, I saw the textbook I was reading vividly. Some fact/figure page I was reading about in the train earlier today. Photographic memoryā€¦is it possible? Iā€™m going to find out.

My usual training routine for study is: 1) read on the train, 2) on my 5 minute walk to my friendā€™s house, review everything I just learned. 3) Whenever Iā€™m walking around work or taking a bathroom break or just having 5 minutes to myself, I think back to what I learned and review the concepts in my head.

I think, to solidify this memory technique, I will have to use flashcards like Anki and really commit to it.

Howeverā€¦that feelingā€¦seeing that textbook page in my headā€¦fuck it felt like cumming. I was deeply relaxed and the memory of the book, vivid. I wanted to read it in my head. I wanted to fuck it with my brain cells.

Time for chores.

Onwards.

4 Likes

8/21/2022 - Day 56 - rest day
8/22/2022 - Day 57 - rest day
8/23/2022 - Day 58 - 1x loop
8/24/2022 - Day 59 - rest day
8/25/2022 - Day 60 - 2x loops (just now)

Gonna keep this one short.

Observations:

1. On Tuesday, 8/23/2022, I hit my work target of 25 tasks done in one day within 8 hours. I was stuck always on 16-17 tasks per day. Reaching 25 tasks was a huge milestone. Yesterday 8/24/2022, I was not actively trying to hit 25 tasks but I ended up hitting 22 tasks. A solid 6 more tasks than my usual average. That is a ~35% improvement in my output.

2. Yesterday, the focus mode was far more subtle but present for a long time. Yesterday was one of my worst days. I woke up late, ran for the bus, felt like shit the whole day, ate junk food, etc. However, even through all that negativity, the focus mode was still there. I just relaxed and stared ahead at my work and handled business.

3. Facial changes/eye changes - Still something new to me, my face looks more ā€œrectangularā€ if that makes any sense. Iā€™ve been looking at some videos on tongue posture in the mouth and posture in general.

4. Iā€™ve been ā€œkilling the lambā€ when it comes to getting work done. Especially important chores. When I donā€™t feel like doing the task, which is usually everyday, I picture it as a lamb for slaughter and I kill the damn thing. My soft feelings (ā€œwaaah I canā€™t do it waaaah Iā€™m tiredā€) become the lamb. The sensation I can describe it as overcoming an obstacle. Mental or physical.

Edit: ā€¦25 tasksā€¦what if I did that to my own goals? Must tryā€¦

1 Like

8/25/2022 - Update #2

Focus mode felt much deeper, I canā€™t seem to tell the difference at times until I feel that sensation in my eyes. When I feel my body tense up, I immediately relax it. I was in pure focus mode during my shopping today at the supermarket. Everything felt more vivid today.

3 Likes