Nomad: Master of Inexhaustible Synergy

It’s more so getting attached to a girls who is actually not meant for me or is not ready for a relationship but I still get attached (i haven’t told you the full story of that one. Maybe one day I will).

As I look at my recent sales success with my commissions, I bought some expensive cologne which came in a fancy Dior bag. I forgot how much I loved luxury and realizing that it’s time to reignite the spark which is taking my wealth to the next level by getting an insane amount of commission to travel the world in luxury.

I present to you the upgraded Nomadic King custom:
Genesis Mogul Core

True Sell core

Instant Spark

Gorgeous Manifestor

Long-Range Seduction

Seducer’s Gaze

Sexual Manifestation

Emperor’s Voice

Khronos Key

Natural Winner

Treasure Finder

Story Teller

Polyglot

SPS: Fat Burn

The Academic

Nomad

Auric Overdriver

Inexhaustible

Chiron

Mastermind

I know @Niles would be pleased with this one.

2 Likes

Agree with this, Khan has woman as a part of your life rather than a focus like nothing else. It also makes self fulfillment really strong. My brief stints with Khan were incredible. You feel like the man. Your driving and woman are the breeze, something lovely on the way to the destination. The woman I saw while on it, demonstrated devotion to me.

I saw the Colombian cuties. I’ll add @Vesper your young chronologically but pretty mature for your age. Those girls looked really young man-18-21 year old woman might not have the depth you require. Young woman tend to be flaky generally. If you felt they were hot and cold with you that’s pretty normal.

There is a girl I’m so ‘in love’ with, she is 25 now. (I’m 36 by the way) She was a millionaire by 23 as a real estate mogul. We met when she was 18 in a leadership training. I was dating a close friend of hers and now she is getting married. We missed our moment (for now) but talking to her is nothing like talking to other woman her age.

4 Likes

There actually all older then me between 23 to 28 haha.

1 Like

I had the opposed problem of being “in love” with a girl who was recently divorced. She is 25 as well.

Oof: being in love with someone you’re not in a long term relationship with is double reason to run a bit of khan

1 Like

Naah…

25 is the age for adventure and experiences.

Nothing wrong in falling in love. And breaking up.

Part of the human experience :wink:

Just be careful of the choices when in love.

Kids etc.

1 Like

I don’t think you both realize I already ran Khan in the past lmao. Anyway I’m over it already since I’ve talking to someone more of my type lately👀

2 Likes

Nice one :ok_hand:

Would also be hesitant about dating a girl divorced by 25. Not always the case, there are plenty of exceptions and bad scenario’s, but I would really speculate into why that may have been the case.

1 Like

Agreed now but also I’ve noticed all the girls that I have a deep connection with have always been over the age of 25. It just clicks when I talked to that age group but also most of those girls love travel, have some kind of life path and are mature.

Some people may think I joke about the romance results I talk about until I share these types of screenshots. When I mean sometimes it’s too much, it is.

2 Likes

The funniest part of this trip is I learned how to be the guy I wanted to be:

• I learned how to cook tasty food (i didn’t even know how to cook a egg a month ago)

• I got in the best shape of my life

• I finally experience abundance with girls and I’m no longer shy with them and it just feels like normal life. From speaking to doing stuff with them.

• I’ve become good socially and have stories to tell when meeting new people.

• I became like a whole different person. SB has helped me so much on this trip that I’ve become friends with all the security guards in building who always smile and come talk to me when I arrive (even tho I speak limited of the actual language they speak).

• Polyglot has been one of the best modules while traveling. Seriously underated in learning a language fast and utilizing it in dating, social and everything else.

5 Likes

Genesis Mogul Core

Emperor: House of Medici Core

Instant Spark

Gorgeous Manifestor

Long-Range Seduction

Seducer’s Gaze

Sexual Manifestation

Emperor’s Voice

Khronos Key

Natural Winner

Treasure Finder

Story Teller

Polyglot

The Academic

Nomad

Auric Overdriver

Inexhaustible

Chiron

Mastermind - MAYBE CHANGE

@Niles @Azriel and other big time HoM users. What do you think of this custom? It’s a experiment more then anything but I feel like this could be an interesting test considering my role.

1 Like

What are your current goals/focuses? I can see the cores working together very well. I don’t have a ton of luck mixing romance and seduction with wealth titles, but it seems like it’s been working well for you? :man_shrugging:.

That’s really the only feedback I’d have is that there’s a lot of objectives you’re covering with one custom.

1 Like

It’s worked amazingly well last time but I haven’t used HoM in a custom with GM yet so not sure. I mixed WB with GM last time with those modules and the weeks I had can only be described as reality bending haha.

But I’m not sure if I should remove some modules and replace with others like Mastermind and if NSE cores should be added since HoM doesn’t have that. I know @Azriel mentioned adding NWE core to his sales custom didn’t give him the best results so I’m on the fence with it.

Where can i find this technique?

@Vesper Please share if you don’t mind

1 Like

Share please :pray:

Genesis Mogul Core

Emperor: House of Medici Core

New Wealth Experience Core

Instant Spark

Gorgeous Manifestor

Long-Range Seduction

Seducer’s Gaze

Sexual Manifestation

Emperor’s Voice

Khronos Key

Natural Winner

Treasure Finder

Story Teller

Polyglot

The Academic

Nomad

Auric Overdriver

Inexhaustible

Chiron

Small tweaks done to the custom after speaking to @ouroboros. Let’s see how this plays out after my washout is done.

2 Likes

Stark Black X:

Stark Black Core

Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer Core

Legacy of Spartan Core

Nomad

Polyglot

Direct Influencing Aura

Reading Mastery

Job Seeker

King Radiance

Inexhaustible

Synergy: Apollon Unbound

Synergy: Voice is the Law

Synergy: Machine Unleashed

Synergy: Glory Incarnate

Synergy: Beyond Connection

Synergy: The Golden One

Synergy: Words Untold

Synergy: Tale of the Dragon

Synergy: Inescapable Gaze

Manifesto QTKS X:
Minds Eye Core

Fortune’s Favourite

Omnidimensional

DEUS

Informaticon

Subconscious Flow

RAIKOV

Dopaminergic Revival

Auric Overdriver

Synergy: Energetic Transcendence

Synergy: Divine Dominion

Synergy: Carpe Vitam

Synergy: 42

Synergy: Master of the World
Synergy: Subconscious Mastery

Synergy: Winner Overdrive

Synergy: Wisdom of the Ages

Synergy: Beyond Seduction

Synergy: Perfection Manifestation

Thank you @Fire and @SaintSovereign for making this. Now instead of having 3 customs I can go back to having 2 overpowered customs.

1 Like