The Music Thread

You made this yourself? @Malkuth It is not bad =)

2 Likes

This is some great chillout/lounge type music. Digging those pads, really set the mood for the piece. Very calming and lighthearted.

2 Likes

Since most of us are shut inside our homes, maybe feeling sorry for yourselves, here’s a little reminder of the world out there for a lot of people.

1 Like

Haven’t heard this in a while.

If you ever need to walk in slow motion away from an explosion, cue this up first

2 Likes

and while we’re there, might as well eff this one up too.

2 Likes

Have had this video for a few years. Haven’t actually watched the anime from which the images are taken. But just now, I watched it with the volume off for the first time, and I can tell it’s really 感動/touching/will make you teary.

3 Likes

Just don’t watch “Grave Of The Fireflies.” That will break your heart and keep it broken.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mood with the release of Q coming closer

3 Likes

With every different subliminal my mood and music taste changes.

@DarkPhilosopher Midnight Blues become one of my absolutely favourite songs. Do you have any more of these?

3 Likes

a perfect moment, to me

2 Likes

Haven’t posted anything in a while. Been very busy. Besides, it would appear all your tastes in music have changed since y’all started on EmperorQ. I’m the only one still chilling.

@friday Tough one, let me see. If I imagine the same scenario of standing on that balcony staring off into the distance, this one works as well:

Amazing cover and abused in at least 3 TV series.

I’ll keep looking for you.

@Malkuth When I listened to that one, I imagined a time-lapse map of the earth with a red color spreading across the map, indicating COVID spreading.

3 Likes

whoa. We had very different take-aways from that piece of music. Now that you say that, I can hear it how you did. I should have put up an Advisory Warning at the top of my post.

My mind just naturally identifies WITH the music rather than against it. When I hear it, I feel like that power is flowing through me.

1 Like

Well, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. A hero is shaped through adversity. You feel the power flowing through you, I instead see the adversity, then feel what it would be like to have overcome it. My imagination plays the entire action movie, not just the happy ending. :slight_smile:

PS And it stays seated through the credits, just in case there’s a teaser at the end.

@friday Nothing is exactly like Midnight Blues it seems (although it sounds a bit like some Dire Straits / Mark Knopfler), but this is another one that comes in the neighborhood.

3 Likes

I love them already <3

But you are right, nothing is like Midnight Blues

1 Like