The persuasive, compelling nervous system.
People out here asking if life ‘is a simulation’; and haven’t taken the time to contemplate their own nervous-endocrine process.
True this. If the Earth’s history was condensed into 24 hours, our current race would only appear in the last few seconds. We were literally born yesterday.
AEON?
Over the past years, my sleeping, which was never great, has degraded in ways matching typical age-related predictions.
On an average unbroken night, 6 to 7 hours.
Most nights a bimodal pattern: 4 hours; wake, then 3 or so more hours.
In the past two or three weeks, I have experienced two nights of unbroken, 8 hour sleep. Each time, I’ve awakened, surprised.
’Did that just happen?’
On both occasions, I had played an evening 15-minute loop of AEON stage 1.
Since 26 March 2026 when I started it, I’ve had 74 play sessions of INTERFACE. 24 of those have been in the updated ZPU build format. (I upgraded 24 July 2026).
Since 24 May 2026, I’ve had 28 play sessions of AEON stage 1. (I took 5 or 6 weeks off from 10 June to 23 July).
And that’s where we are with the stack so far.