The MALKUTH Catharsis (Malkuth Journal)

Imaginal Engagement

Ontological Shift

The Quantum Gate

The Quantum Field

The Field of All Possibilities

3 Likes

Thriving in places that once drained or diminished you.

It’s an energy question.

Let me develop awareness of energy dynamics as I move through spaces and interactions.

4 Likes

I love my freaking ZPU custom: INTERFACE.

Program Cores:
Ecstasy of Gold Stage 2
RICH

ESSENCE Modules:
ESSENCE: The Alchemy of Money
ESSENCE: The Wonder and the Mystery
ESSENCE: The Inner Spa

Supporting Modules:
Visionary
Living Truth
One Purpose
The Revelation of Product Creation
Product Lab
Execution Override
Debt Annihilator

Experimental Adaptive Scripting
Experimental Anti-Recon

Love this freaking program.

The Experimental Modules are extra. But I ordered this the first time before full ZPU was released. So, they’re in there.

One loop played today. I seem to be playing full-loops now. For now.

But I also found myself until recently, spontaneously skipping multiple days. It was like my system was just saying, ā€˜not yet. still processing.’ or something. Couldn’t have told you where the feeling came from. But anyway, just went with it.

My other program is AEON Stage 1. A little mysterious to me. But I waited almost a year to play it (replaying Khan Black and Alchemist to be sure). I’m in now. And I’m going to go with it.

8 Likes

Love the excitement you have about your wealth custom!

6 Likes

Pleasure and happiness are two different things. And thriving wellbeing is something else still.

7 Likes

How can we compete with Samsara?

It’s some of the most effective programming that exists.

That’s the assignment.

5 Likes

For EVERYTHING in life, think and approach in a resourced and resourceful way.

End (and beginning) of story.

There will be many places within you where past experiences or biological perceptual defaults (before you were savvy) have TRICKED you into thinking unresourcefully or disempoweredly. That’s unavoidable. We’re not savvy at the beginning of life. NOW your job is to reprogram and update.

This is it.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

When it gets difficult, take a rest or cry. Then get back to it.

But there’s no other job.

This is a labor and an art that is worthy of entire lifetimes.

3 Likes

You want to set up your life so that ā€˜Want To’ and ā€˜Have To’ overlap as much as possible.

3 Likes

The phenomenon of a human.

Contemplating it is the path to liberation.

4 Likes

Bunch of travel in the past 7 weeks.

Now I’m back at homebase.

Will have jet lag for some days.

Wasn’t my original plan but all of this has contributed to longer listening breaks. My last subliminal listen was Tuesday 25 August 2026. I think my next one will be Thursday 3 September 2026.

Interesting.

We’ll see where things go from there.

2 Likes

well said:

5 Likes

Wow. That hit. Thank you!

2 Likes

Finally played subs again today. Felt like the jet lag is gradually passing.

8:08 of INTERFACE ZPU

1 loop of AEON Stage 1

I am thinking about PEACE and of introducing microloops possibly. But for today, I guess I’ll have faith in what I’m playing, and in my capacity to process it.

4 Likes

One irony of the game of life is that winning it involves the realization that it’s not a game (or contest/performance) to be won or lost.

Plenty of contests within it; but it itself is not a contest.

3 Likes

Realize that The All is your quarry.

Then there are no distractions; only trails.

3 Likes

Consciousness is the invisible ingredient that makes up 99.999 of what is.

The remaining .001 is what we consider reality.

We can see it and touch it. Seeing is believing after all, right? So that 0.001% is what we believe in and where we hang our hats.

No shame in that.

It’s sort of like how we call ourselves Earthlings, but due to various limitations we don’t tend to travel much more than about 0.063% of the way toward Earth’s center. In other words, even after living here for a few hundred thousand years (as modern homo sapiens), we have not seen or dealt with almost all of the planet. (We mostly spend our lives within about 1 km of the surface. When we fly, we temporariliy go up to about 9-12 km (about 6 or 7 miles).

Anyway, this is a nice analogy for how we relate to existence and reality itself.

Quite alright. Though perhaps a little more humility might be in order.

We have a tendency to spend most of our time looking through the camera. But to be a bit clueless about what’s happening behind the camera.

The structure and flow of consciousness makes much more of a difference than any of the things that seem to be ā€œhappening to usā€.

Glad to have these subs.

6 Likes

Saturate the nodal field with conscious intentionality/attentionality

Observe and contemplate the generation of somatosensory process

3 Likes

Humans are miracles with the power to believe they are not.

6 Likes

Face (and accommodate) as much of What Is as you healthily can.

4 Likes

Lately I’m playing full loops of my two programs.

One step at a time.

5 Likes