The MALKUTH Catharsis (Malkuth Journal)

2 more 30 second loops; one each.

3 Likes

4.54 billion years of our home.

and here’s us:

4 Likes

Sometimes, when my energy and vitality are up, and I’m in a certain state of mind, I just feel like I want to learn EVERYTHING. In those moments, I feel like a citizen and denizen of the Cosmos; and I want to contemplate every atom of it. Every process; every structure; every phenomenon.

Other times, my energy drops. I’m discouraged or disempowered. There’s an ego-hunger to that state of mind. Just hoping that it gets a little more of what it desires or believes it needs.

It’s one more cycle of expansion and contraction, I suppose.

3 Likes

Tried 1 minute loops today.

1 minute INTERFACE ZPU

1:01 AEON ST 1

3 Likes

Notice the moments when you succumb to a frame of disempowerment.

Push back.

Your mind is not open for colonization.

5 Likes

Long haul flight today. Coincided with my play day. Meditated on plane. Afterwards, listened to 1 minute of INTERFACE ZPU. Then, mainly since I’d forgotten to make AEON St 1 available offline, I decided to give another shot to PEACE. Listened to 3 minutes.

Now waiting for transfer flight.

And we continue.

5 Likes

Yess!

3 Likes

Tonight, 3 minutes of INTERFACE ZPU and 2:11 of AEON St 1.

2 Likes

Imagination and ā€œKnowingā€ as sensory channels.

3 Likes

INTERFACE ZPU : 5 minutes 46 seconds

AEON St 1: 10 minutes 5 seconds

2 Likes

Let attention rest on the breath

like a dragonfly on the surface of a pond

or a leaf on the waves of the ocean

This allows you to find and hold

the shifting boundary between voluntary and involuntary mind

3 Likes

Yesterday:

Interface ZPU (custom): 10 minutes 35 seconds

AEON Stage 1: 15 minutes

3 Likes

experiential/attentional capacity

and

mental vitality

are seeming like, quietly, two of the major factors in human quality of life.

4 Likes

Okay, so ZPU, Adaptive Scripting, and Anti-Recon.

I somehow did not listen to my subliminals for the past 3 days.

And now today/tonight, I’m listening to 15 minutes of INTERFACE and 12:07 of AEON st 1.

Will see what happens next.

3 Likes

Continuing to manifest spontaneous non-listening days. Suspect that something may be happening under the surface. But not privy to it.

2 Likes

I have/am ontological and phenomenological configuration and programming–patterns of being and experiencing–that overlap with but are not identical to my intellectual analyses of self and life.

This is the self-awareness puzzle.

Yes. Hone and refine your analyses. But also, yes, learn to see what is beyond your analyses.

Analysis, similar to imagination, is one of our greatest tools. And it is one that should be applied with discernment and humility (and audacity).

In a space of darkness, every light-source is also a blindspot.

But before we curse the blindspots, let us remember that the alternative to the blindspot is utter, complete, and pervasive blindness.

Our ignorance represents progress.

This writing is a little opaque; but it’s slippery and tricky to conceptualize the dynamics of consciousness.

I’m really just saying that intellect and Nature (more accurately, ā€˜configuration’) are not exactly the same. Or more precisely, intellect is one expression and subset of a much larger pattern of consciousness/being. But intellect is a very hardworking and ambitious subset. And it often successfully presents itself as the whole picture.

Not even close.

Intellect, analysis, imagination deserve respect. Not unequivocal compliance and worship.

Ecological Pattern is the larger context(s).

Feel into it. Explore it.

Allow Intellect to converse with and be informed by it.

…And here we are.

2 Likes

Can you objectively explore the economic conditions and relationships within which you are embedded?

3 Likes

Had a listening session on 15 August 2026.

5:51 with AEON Stage 1 and 5:55 with INTERFACE ZPU.

Completely just following intuition with regard to listening times.

3 Likes

Last night, 1 loop of INTERFACE ZPU. No AEON.

2 Likes

It’s common for people to think of ā€˜Losing Consciousness’ as transitioning into anything other than waking attention. Fainting, sleeping, intoxication, and so on.

I was thinking today about how I literally LOSE consciousness most of the time. I forget, in other words, to relate to consciousness as a phenomenon and process. A bit like how, as we walk around, drive around, lie around on its surface, we so often tend to forget about the planet Earth as the locational context and foundation for all that we’re doing.

We lose Consciousness and we lose Earth.

A helpful ontological practice and orientation is to take time to REMEMBER and FIND Consciousness, FIND the Earth.

Lose the Cosmos…

Remember the Cosmos.

3 Likes