The Magnetic Hacker - Becoming the Cyber Tate

This will be the custom that I will run for the next 3 months non negotiable as I promised everyone that I would and my promise are iron willed so I will make you sure to make it no matter how hard it gets. Here’s the modules for the custom @enigma12 @GoldenTiger @Ice :

Stark Core
Long-Range Seduction
Emperor’s Voice
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
Seducer’s Gaze
Facial Morphing
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Earthshaker – Sexuality
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestor
Lifeblood Fable
Ethereal presence
Aura of Craving
Direct Influencing Aura
Omnidimensional
Yggdrasil
Apollon
Carpe Diem Ascended

The focus is charisma, intelligence, physical shifting and seduction, let the games begin:)

11 Likes

Alongside Extreme Exercise Motivation, you could put in Serum X.

@Vesper How many times do I have to tell you that AA&SB Core is essential?

1 Like

It’s already made lol so can’t but Serum X wouldn’t really help me since I already recover and heal very quickly (If you know, you know). Also I have a very optimized diet and supplement routine which takes that to the next level.

Reason I added Extreme Exercise Motivation is because I stopped taking pre workout when I’m working out so that modules seems to help me push even harder and have the energy and motivation to training even harder.

You and your AA&SB :joy:

It’s a good. Add it :slight_smile:

If you do not mind, share info about your recovery regiment.

I don’t really have a recovery regiment per say but my diet and supplement routine helps me recover faster and train harder. It was optimized to increase testosterone, brain benefits and overall having a healthy diet that is enjoyable (With this I feel like my T went up by at least 100 points (It’s only been a week) which I will confirm with a blood test soon as I feel completely different compared to before starting this (More energy, more confidence, better memory, more muscle, less fat, deeper voice) - (Keep in mind this routine is pretty expensive you don’t need this much unless you really want to optimize your health, I’m spending at least 500$ per month on supplements alone for this :joy::

Meal 1:

1. 200g of ground beef
  2. 1 carrot or 50g of asparagus
  3. 200g of brown rice or 200g of couscous
  4. 15g of C8 MCT oil
  5. 80g of grapes or 80g of strawberries
  6. 80g of blueberries
  7. 1 protein bar
  8. 2 cubes of dark chocolate

Meal 2 (Pre-workout meal):

1. 1 banana
  2. 1 greek yogourt
  3. 1 teaspoon of raw honey

Meal 3:

1. 200g of chicken breast
  2. 200g of brown rice
  3. 6 Brazilian nuts
  4. 1 cup of water + 4 raw eggs + 1 scoop of whey protein

Supplements:

Four Sigmatic Coffee (Every weekday) - For brain (Only used when working)

1 multivitamin (Every day) - General Health

2 turmeric pills (Every day) - For the brain

10000ug of Vitamin D (Every day) - General Health + For Testosterone
1 teaspoon of Cod Liver oil (Every day) - For Testosterone
4 pills of beef liver (Every day with meal) - For Testosterone
2 tablets of Shilajit (Every day) - For Testosterone
2 pills of Tongkat Ali mix (Every day) - For Testosterone
2 pills of Royal Jelly (Every day) - For Testosterone

2 pills of Magnesium Blend (Before Bed) - For Sleep
2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar + 1 tablespoon of raw honey (Before Bed) - For Sleep

P.S: @enigma12 helped a lot with this:)

5 Likes

Thanks very much, appreciate that.

Been a pretty insane day so far, I’ve been able to easily make plans with a big group of people this week that I genuinely like and I find high value and I’ve finally been able to overcome my approach anxiety somewhat. In the past two weeks, I’ve approached 4 girls at at the gym and to some this might not seem like a lot but you have to keep in mind I haven’t approached any girl for the past 4 years so this is was pretty big for me and the best part they we’re all receptive to me even though I was really awkward.

Another great thing about today is I’ve finally hit 10K followers on Instagram something I’ve been trying to hit for the past few months so I’m happy it happened. All that is left is to get that blue tick and I will be a happy boy:)

So far this custom seems promising and I can’t wait to see what journey it bring forward these next 3 months.

6 Likes

Today I talk to my long lost brother @enigma12 so that was fun. Also people say I act and start to look more like Tristan Tate so that’s interesting because I’m not even romanian.

1 Like

From @ CyberSec to @ CyberTate! All the best, bro!

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant actually can I have my name changed to CyberTate please​:sunglasses::heart:

2 Likes

Do add your request to the following thread too:

You’re a hacker. Couldn’t you have changed it for us? :wink:

2 Likes

With great power comes great responsibility :wink:

4 Likes

Have you had your iron checked? I don’t eat liver every day simply because I don’t want to over-load my body with iron.

2 Likes

Quite the opposite @RVconsultant it contains bio available retinol and a great source of copper which actually helps regulate excess iron. The only issue with iron is getting it from supplements(unfortunately like some doctors prescribe) not whole food… Whole food is always balanced the way nature intended it to be

Everything works together also

Copper Toxicity = copper deficiency = lack of bio available copper = retinol deficiency

Also retinol supports the loading of your stored copper to bioavilable copper which once again helps to regulate iron. They work together.

In the alternative alternative health community i see it all the time also. People with lifelong candida/sibo, and find out they have high iron levels(candida/overgrowth are opportunistic in environments hey can grow like stress and high iron in the body which they feed off) Thats why u see people slamming herbs for this stuff , all for it to come back a few weeks later. The quickest way they eventually fix it is beef liver and oysters due to the copper/retinol combo and the effect it has on regulating iron

3 Likes

Emperor + Stark custom is possibly the best stack I’ve ever tried. Here’s some of the results I’ve gotten so far:

• Face got more chiseled and more model like.
  • Grew 0.5 inches (I measured)
  • Girls want to hang out with me a lot
  • Lost more weight without weight gain
  • Biggers shoulders and arms
  • People seem to like me more and appreciate my help
  • Much more productive and better focus can focus for more then 4 hours and be motivated to get stuff done.
  • PR’s every week and my old drive to push my body to the limits at the gym increase
  • Testosterone shot up around 200 points after a month (Keep in mind diet + supplement routine should be taken into consideration). Last time I checked I was at 524 ng/l and now I’m at 763 ng/l (Hoping that I can somehow get to 924ng/l in the future).
5 Likes