The Lover: Wanted + Heartsong + Diamond

I kept on trying other subs but I always revert to this stack. Life makes sense whenever I’m running it. Less recon, better mood - results and overall… I’m a better person.

It just ignites the passion for life & everything is just a snowball effect.

Stopped asking why a while back and started rolling with it. And I have to say, I’m extremely impressed with how my life is turning out to be.

Until I can come up with another stack that will feel like home while pushing me to grow… I won’t be changing this. So all my results will be posted here.

16 Likes

shit, this is a pretty nice stack

2 Likes

Since 1 week i have a Wanted/Heartsong custom in mind and i am very close to order it soon.
I wil run it with my Sex Mastery/Diamond custom.

Thank you @Myster for this last push

All the best to your journey

2 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

I didn’t have access to my devices till now. Will update tomorrow.

2 Likes

Any updates on this stack @Myster? really enjoyed your earlier journals and I’m considering adding Heartsong to my stack (including Wanted) as well.

3 Likes

Sorry to keep you waiting… Today I beat the case.

Got charges that were filed against me dropped and I got my freedom back. I did nothing wrong, I was provoked but it’s whatever.

4 Likes

Where should I start… December seems like the perfect start.

From the beginning of my birthday, I was having unlimited fun. Everywhere I went, I was a vibe. People still talk about it till this day… about how I had hot women when going out and that I was holding fancy bottles and not caring about anyone, I was just having fun.

Ended up getting in a relationship with my girl’s “sister”, It started on the 31st of Dec… I dunno how exactly it began but we were making out like crazy outside, knowing full well there are other women I’m flirting and kissing inside the bar…

The same night, she took me home( I didn’t suggest it) we made love, it was magical… till to date, I never had a woman bring out the side of me that went full god mode. How I made her literally soak my sheets - squirting. Time went out, emotions were involved. she wanted more but dating me comes with a lot of drama. (courtesy of being famous lols) but our sex kept on getting better.

The last time we had it, I snatched a bit of her soul. She was willing to perform all wife duties. Then my girl came back and brought with her the 7 Hells. I activated her psycho mode when her sister confessed to her. I have never seen a woman that crazy.

Fast forward, 3am in the morning I came with wine. We drank and everything seemed fine, till the sister showed up at her house. That’s when all hell broke loose, and when she asked me about her I just laughed. That’s when she grabbed one hell of a gigantic steel pot, I thought to myself this person is short and weak… ain’t no way she throwing it. How mistaken was I when it landed on my face. I got stitched up, I never pressed charges and we made amends.

She ended up being the perfect girl and apologized for what she did. Cause that was a first for everything.

I became more famous from the whole ordeal and this time, not in a good way. That never stopped me from getting more attention than before. And I was being congratulated for pulling the sister cause she’s hot and very hard to get.

I’m gonna mix this up a notch…

I have zero approach anxiety. If I see a woman I like I just go there. Just like today, after being curved by this other gorgeous woman in front of this other hot woman… Immediately I went after her, we kicked things off. She’s a vibe, I now got her digits and I have her on Facebook.

Something unexpected happened before I started my shopping for this month at the mall. I met up with a woman from around here and asked her to accompany me, we were talking about relationships and when we passed the bathrooms, I asked if she’s ever done it in public toilets… minutes after, she was cumming on dick in the bathroom stall and it was just full on passion. She got attached since then. Mind you, she 10 or 11 years older than me.

Women that want me now have increased 10 fold, I just have a problem with being consistent but with everything that’s been going on, it makes sense.

• I look good, really really good and that’s amplifying my already high confidence.
  • With diamond in the mix, women respond in shocking ways when I’m inside them. I don’t have to do too much and they are already more than satisfied.
  • Diamond has this lingering effect, I can still feel the woman hours later and vice versa.
  • It also increases the pleasure in ways I can only describe as spiritual… however careful not to overexpose cause wow… it took my 1hr stamina and brought it to 3-7min. 1 loop every now and then is enough.
  • Cool part now is that I can cum whenever I want.

Now it’s time for heartsong…

• Not the sub for the weak. Running an alpha title will boost its results immensely.
  • Be prepared to be bombarded with your type cause that’s what happened.(currently running Wanted and HoM)
  • My relationship with my now ex(irreconcilable differences) reentered honeymoon phase multiple times.
  • I became more expressive than usual, even going as far as to write letters. I loved doing that.
  • I was more intune with her, she didn’t need to tell me what’s going on I could just sense it.

Back to my fun.

It wasn’t my intention since I’m more of a solo guy but I ended up with multiple entourages. The main one is hectic… I’m the only guy for now, but we will be adding 2 more dudes. And the fun we get up to, we can turn up the whole week if we want to. And we’re the talk of the town. Even when we pull up in places we’ve never been to.

I’m handling the breakup with my ex pretty well, I love woman and the fact that she’s carrying my child… I thought it be hard to let go. But I feel like I’ve been here before, so ending things with her was the best choice for me and my unborn child…

I’m growing more as a person with my career and I’m creating a better environment for it.

Friends and family take notice of how I gel with children, it doesn’t take effort at all and it will be like we’ve known each other for years. I like that.

I’m enjoying Wanted, it will never leave my stack.

I also love how it doesn’t clash with my spiritual side, I can meditate for hours and do yoga.

The way I’m taking on risks… whether in life or business, I’m just there, eager to see how far the road will take me.

Right now I’m hungry so this is where I will pause it for now.

11 Likes

Love this stack, really inspired to try it when able.
So your running Heartstrong, HOM, Wanted, and Diamond?
What’s your listening pattern

2 Likes

@Myster

Does Heartsong help with sexual attraction with your perfect type without Alpha titles or sexual titles in your opinion?

Right now I’m only listening to Wanted and Hom. I’m using the recommended listening pattern for 2 subs

1 Like

I never tried it alone

My drive for work has increased… I’m looking at things from a different perspective. Instead of just aiming for retainers, I added bonuses into the mix. Soon after, I’m going after equity while taking control of the marketing department of my clients.

Meditations make my life easier, it has become a necessity like food, but for my soul.

Saw my ex, looking at her all pregnant and gorgeous brought up feelings of joy similar to getting butterflies, maybe I got butterflies. We talked things over and we’ll spend quality time tonight, she’s treating me and it’s a surprise. Looking back to when we first met, she has improved her looks by far, It started when she was staying with me… brought up a recent memory of her saying ‘when I look really good, your status increases’. One of our challenges is we like to be individuals, and I tend to take it too far leaving her to do the same. Maybe it’s because we both Sagittarians… and it’s worse with my case having Moon in Pisces, I tend to want space and attention all at the same time. Hard to explain it.

Right now I just finished making her something to eat… didn’t have to but something inside me just wanted to.

Music hits different now, I feel it in my soul… whether I’m out or just chilling here at home. It’s amplified somehow.

1 Like

Sharing my sexual experiences led to a major fight between guys and girls while I was away to the store with a girl I like and my female cousin…

The chemistry with this girl is unbelievable. She’s different.

Won’t put her on a pedestal but I do recognize different… she can fit into my life like a puzzle. Not only that but enhance it greatly.

And the sex talk between me and her… should we take it there, I’m gonna enjoy her immensely.

When we came back, turns out the guys got insecure when the ladies all agreed with my experience of sex. And they ended up getting chased out the house lols.

Ended up being the only guy in the house, how lucky of me :upside_down_face:

Another fight broke out, again it was about me.

Turns out my cousin has a thing for me and she doesn’t wanna see me and the girl together.

It got heated but I wasn’t having any of it.

Same with my older sister. She applaud me about my choice of woman cause like I said before, the woman I like is different.

Anyways, the girls’ aunt was all to eager to see me and the girl together… and for herself hahaha. We made out a lot of times. Also turns out the girls’ older sister wants me too. Like wtf was going on there. That was one hell of a day.

I ditched them and went to the local bar. One my way there I met up with the 38 year old ex daughters. And guess who they wanted? This person right here.

I left them on the way there.

And when I got to the bar, guess who a lot of women wanted? I wholeheartedly love my stack. (And this was during the washout days)

One of them that visited her friend that lives nearby was undressing me with her eyes…

One of these days she’s gonna get it.

The daughters came by and guess where they sat? (gotta stop with the guesses lols) they sat right next to me, looking all dashing with eyes glued to us.

And me being me, I just didn’t care. The whole was packed, It was a vibe…

But I had my fill for the night so I took my booze and ditched everyone.

Now I’m running Wanted, Heartsong and HoM.

6 Likes

Pulling this other woman’s hair in a very sexual way in public after hugging her was on all time level of confidence I haven’t displayed before. I’m not even dating or sleeping with her… I had her complying to everything I was suggesting.

Went back to the women I was hanging out with, their cousin showed up.

And turns out, me and her could keep things on the low. But I’m okay with them, I just want the one who’s different.

I love being wanted.

On my way home I saw one of the sister I ditched at the bar. Touching her… And inviting her to come over to my house. This is too easy.

I love how I have zero approach anxiety, the second I see someone that captures my attention, without giving it a second thought I’m already on my way. Even when I don’t know what to say, I just let things be natural. I wasn’t always like this and to see this change in me, I’m just so proud of myself for taking the steps to make an improvement.

I’m manifesting all kinds of tools, education and people to help propel my goals.

The way I’m executing work is so different than before.

I have this drive to achieve heights that used to scare me…

I didn’t think HoM alone could do such.

Regardless of my focus, I’m grateful to not neglect my spiritual side. Always meditating and doing yoga.

6 Likes

I have amazing inner game, great body language… however my verbal game isn’t quite up there. I mean I’m amazing long term but it’s the starting point that needs work. It’s a good thing approaching anxiety is no longer a thing that is why I decided to set weekly missions.

Approach 10 girls a week with a sole intention of improving my verbal game. This will take course over the next 8-10 weeks. One way or another I’m nailing this.

I’ve touched more money than I have the past 2 months combined. I’m looking forward to more.

Random past relationship traumas have been popping up for some time, thinking about them at first hurt, then it stopped. I began feeling good about myself, realizing where I messed up and how it wasn’t always about me. Just going through it opened up possibilities of seeing way more women than I intended.

My standards have improved. Looking at my past relationships I now know exactly what I’m looking for in long and short term relationships.

I’m more dominant now, even with older women and I feel like I’ve barely scratched a surface of it. Another thing I realized about myself is that I’m a control freak, I’ve been keeping that under wraps but I can’t deny who I am any longer. I’ve decided to embrace it. Myster The Control Freak.

My sex drive is still high, I get crazy horny. I love it.

It’s nice having a problem of asking myself “who do I wanna sleep with tonight.”

The more money I get, the more daddy role I play. Young or old. There’s something more to this… Hopefully it’s not daddy issues. I grew up without one, mostly surrounded by women. Maybe that’s why I prefer chilling with them over guys. And maybe that’s why I have a handful of guy friends. I need to see my dad to sort this thing out.

I eat A LOT now, what’s funny is that I’m still skinny and I look younger than 25. However my beard is showing, still in the early stages but it’s there and people can see it.

So many sexual thoughts are going through my head… like Young Money, I wanna nail every girl in the world. I know I won’t, but until I get into an exclusive relationship I’m definitely going to try. One of my goals now is having a threesome, I have a plan for it hehehe.(evil laugh)

I’m learning more about Joint Ventures, HoM is doing its thing. First thing I want to do is a launch sequence but for who, the answer will reveal itself in the next hours. At least I’ve gotten the framework done, soon as I find a product and list, I’m going all in. Convincing the owners will be a piece of cake since I’ll be doing the heavy lifting.

3 Likes

Sounds like amazing results all around

Is that something that True Sell or Sex & Seduction(or PS) might help with at some point? Or do you have other plans to beef up the verbal game?

2 Likes

Thank you. I have a plan, I found a mentor for it.

2 Likes

Yesterday wasn’t my day. At all. It was one of those days. Only good that came out of it was that I was consistent with my meditations even when I wanted to sleep.

A girl reached out to me on Facebook.

Someone from Coles training reached out to me. I don’t recall signing up to the group, must have happened a long time ago.

Deepend my relationship with aunt, older sister and nephew.

That’s just about it. I need to create my “luck”. Hopefully today is different.

Saw the different girl again. She’s the definition of natural beauty, with a smile that puts you in a trance. And a laugh that makes you want to keep her laughing. She’s definitely the one, I can feel it in my soul.

3 Likes