The Lover: Wanted + Heartsong + Diamond

I’m gonna run this stack again next cycle… I love how I can switch from being serious, and focused on building my empire to young, wild, and free. It’s like I have an alter ego. Last night was nothing short of amazing. Letting go, it was a pre-celebration of my older sister’s birthday and we went out. All eyes were on us, everyone was coming to us, even after changing tables they followed us like lost puppies. Men and women.

I dunno how many times I’ve said this but I love being wanted. Every girl wanted to dance with me, most were grinding and twerking for me. And I was just lost in the moment. The way I was just so intuned with the music, my dance moves were on fire.

It wasn’t till late when I realized that the place had about 6 of my exes and a girl I occasionally mess around with. Made me realize that I’m a bit of a Cassanova. And they were fighting for my attention.

We were the focus and still are the talk of last night. And we are about to do it again tonight, it’s not every day someone turns 29, I’ll make sure big sis has one hell of a time.

I manifested another different girl, this is a whole new caliber I’m now dealing with. I’m not used to them but luckily for me, I’m a quick learner. She’s a natural beauty like the one mentioned… gorgeous body, very receptive towards me. I even showed her where I live. Looking forward to seeing more of this caliber of women.

4 Likes

Amazing results brother. Reading this makes me want to go for this stack too. :joy:

1 Like

Kind of missing the wanted major in my stack

2 Likes

You can go for it bro

1 Like

I don’t see how I can do life without it

1 Like

I will one day. But right now I have different priorities so can’t do it now

1 Like

Had a brush with death on my sister’s birthday. What’s worse is that we hadn’t even begun celebrating. Just 2 idiots came straight at me after fighting with their girls and tried to stab me. If he was holding the knife right, I’d either be in hospital fighting for my life or dead. Mayor came out of his car with a silver revolver, and this other guy that knows me came out with a pimped out baseball bat… coming to my rescue. What surprised me is how calm I was, my heart wasn’t beating fast, I was accessing the situation - tryna figure out what to do next. This happened in broad daylight.

We called it a day, I went home. Later in the evening, my sister called me to her house. I went there, we celebrated indoors. Just me, her, aunt, my cousin, and niece. It was memorable. Afterward I went home and slept.

The following day, while I was going home with my niece I saw the woman carrying my seed. She was with family and friends, chilling outside. Me and her weren’t on good terms. The way she looked at me, I couldn’t explain at first. They call me, we talked for a while and they told me my niece has some of my looks.

Later that night, she showed up at my house. Told me how much she loves me and that it’s unconditional. I let her in to talk so more, she kinda broke down and said I don’t love her. And that all this entire time I was faking it. I proved her wrong… I gave her the love she always craved from me. Later again around 1am, it was one of the best I’ve ever had.

• Stronger erections
  • Superhuman recovery
  • Insane stamina
  • Unrelenting passion

The following day we went shopping for groceries. Eyes were on us… we are quite popular I might add.

Got a new haircut.

And taking care of a pregnant woman ain’t no joke, she be wanting this and that… sometimes she doesn’t even finish it. But it’s cool with me.

When we got back, our sex improved drastically, with each passing day she gets freakier and freakier, doing things we’d never done before. She can match me completely now, with her I don’t feel like I want another woman. The way we understand each other, care for each other… the love we share it’s as if we were made for each other.

The past 4 days she’s been here at my house. I’m watching her clean now. And it’s been one hell of a splendid time.

Scratch that - I’m getting head now so yah bye.

8 Likes

That’s one hell of an experience.

1 Like

I’m glad you are well and survived the attack.

1 Like

Tell me about it

1 Like

The manifestations on my stack are wild. Yesterday when I went to the local bar to buy wine and takeaways, the owner of the place offered a building to me for free. He wants to do a collab, he’ll cover the expenses and all I have to do is come up with the idea and plan then handle the day to day of our thing. My status is about to through the roof.

A girl I met a while back, exactly my type… she lived 30min away from here and is now my neighbor - saw her a few hours back. It’s like the universe is bringing us together.

I’m hardly on social media, I spend about 2-5min a day now. This is largely influenced by the person I’m now watching take a bath. I seemed to have lost interest in it. I decided to get her to be part of my business. I’ll delegate the mundane tasks to her so I can focus on the more important ones.

3 Likes

I dreamt about my soon to baby moms over and over the other night, mind you we both were cuddled up - deep in our sleep. In the last dream, the girl I saw that now lives here was also in it… we kissed and made love.

What is my mind trying to tell me?

Showed baby moms how serious I am about her, but if I’m the only one trying to bridge the gap between our 2 worlds then I’m out. We live in 2 complete worlds… It’s what’s driving us mad. I get that we both committed, this year it’s her more than me and in every way. By that, I mean time, attention, finances, and love. Will we make it or fall apart? I wonder what it will be.

The bridge is now close to completion. The more I run my stack, the deeper our bond goes. We both don’t have any walls up. We both put in effort to make sure we’re solid. And it’s so effortless. Last night we spent nearly 5 hours playing, it’s like we were children. I haven’t laughed like that in ages.

We shared one hell of an intimate moment, learning more about each other’s bodies which led to explosive sex. Which each passing day, I fall deeper for her.

Even with everything going on, I’m still being pursued - I still get I love you messages.

And my business took a whole new approach, I’m fully ready to step into the next level.

2 Likes

You have been using Heartsong for month now.
What does it add to Wanted? Is it just manifestation like a more focused “Inner Circle”? Or more healing yourself of past traumas? Is it sexual or lovey?

Like this could be Wanted… Or…

1 Like

I’ve been using Heartsong for longer than a month.

It amplified my empathy, compassion, caring, and understanding of my woman. It’s not just that, but also a soul connection, I don’t know how many times she’s been saying this, that ‘I know her better than everyone.’ With heartsong in the mix, we’re both very open and vulnerable with each other… whenever I share one of my vulnerabilities, It doesn’t feel like I’m giving away my power if you get what I mean.

We’re best friends and lovers at the same time… to the point that we now live together on a part time basis, for now… next month we’ll find a new place far away from here and we’ll live together full time.

The manifestation is a lot, it amplified Wanted in a way I just cannot put in words… to the point that I won’t be surprised if I end up in a polygamous marriage. The best part, we had a convo about this a few days ago, she’s game if I’m game about it. We future paced, laid out boundaries and such.

Past relationship traumas get dealt with in a way that I love like I have never been hurt before. It’s like I’m a hopeless romantic.

Heartsong is sexual AND lovey… I wanna pound my woman in a way she’s never had it before and afterward, cuddle and pillowtalk.

This is Wanted and HOM. I’m more dominant in every way with HoM in the mix.

6 Likes

Are you hoping for that? :laughing:

Sometimes averting a disaster like that is better than winning the lottery. I don’t know what happened. But if you’re anything like me, you were worrying about this almost non- stop. But then again it depends on how big it was.
P.S. I’m glad you beat the case.

1 Like

I’m conflicted, a part of me wants it. And another part is satisfied with what I have.

1 Like

You and me both. I’ll get my revenge, legally of course :upside_down_face: I have laid out the groundwork, and planted the seeds… very soon it will be time to harvest then I’ll feast :smirk:

2 Likes

For a moment I was losing control. It’s a drag being a man of 2 households but here I am, now managing. I dropped HoM for now, it’s coming back after the end of the next cycle. Currently back on the OG stack, Wanted, Diamond, and Heartsong. Only thing changed is the listening order.

4 things I’ve noticed with Diamond back is

• The super hard morning wood that lasts for over 30 min.
  • Drastically increased stamina, it has been 10x… without controlling my breathing and getting lost in the moment I now last longer than when I control myself, I’m loving this.
  • My woman is consistent with keeping up with my stamina, this is very unusual.
  • Lastly, she makes the ocean wish it was wetter than her :sunglasses:

Not so long ago, she pointed out how my enthusiasm for my business has returned, she’s grateful to see me like that.

My drive and focus on HoM are like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. She could be lying naked right next to me, teasing me, trying to get me to be inside her and I won’t be having any of it. Another thing I picked up on is that I become insatiably irresistible when I’m in work mode.

Great things are coming like winter is coming… it’s inevitable.

3 Likes

Took a major L with my life, still recovering. We still recovering, despite that… We’re making the most out of bad situation - thanks to Heartsong. Will post about what happened when it’s appropriate. Till then, I’m taking a break from posting on my journal. Will strictly be posting results of the subs I’m running.

I’ll leave it on a good note though… thanks to Heartsong again, the relationship I have is the best relationship I’ve ever had. Crazy, can be chaotic at times… it’s filled with love, friendship, forgiveness and understanding. Wanted attracted her into my life, Heartsong kept her… Someone I can grow with.

I don’t know how we do it, it just honeymoon phase over and over again, for 1 year and 6 months now. To the point that EVERYONE that knows about us points out how good I am to her. Just have to keep her friends from trying to sleep with me lols.

Anyway, I’ve never had a woman go above and beyond for me like this. Give me king treatment. If it were up to her, I’d be with her 24/7.

8 Likes