The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

Some results to note from today:

• trained back and biceps today, and I could feel myself getting that same “metamorphosis” feeling as I got during my first ever loop of EmZP, it doesn’t feel like physical shifting, but more like how Mystique shape shifts in X-Men. Interesting feeling to say the least.

• feeling like I can project some kind of a domineering aura from my eyes. Noticed it twice today, and both times people just moved away to make space for me to walk/drive.

• my parents were surprised today, they gave me chores twice today, and while normally I’d be like “what do you want? When do you want it done? Do I really have to go now?”, but instead today I just said “cool, is there anything else you need?” In a very open way. @SaintSovereign what is it in emperor that’s doing this :thinking: a more focused version of transcendental connection in EmZP too :thinking:?

3 Likes

The last one is also something I notice whenever I feel more manly. I speculate it’s because of the alpha scripting. Especially if it’s your mom, there’s something that will make you feel like you want to be “the man of her house” despite not being romantically motivated.

So, I would say it’s a natural effect of understanding the psychology of women.

If it’s your dad, it could be the same reason. You are excited to take over some of your dad’s duties, not because they’re your dad’s, but because they’re masculine chores and you’re feeling ambitious.

1 Like

hmmmm, that really resonated with me.

damn, I didn’t think of it like that :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Today’s mood :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Tupac was a beast, he made so many songs compared to any other artists :pray:

4 Likes

So I added Stark ZP last night.

No resistance or reluctance, felt smooth and still feeling good.

No signs of recon or overload, but then again, I already knew I could handle running 3 subs per day, which happened yesterday because of the Stark ZP hype (plus I was waiting for it), so that explains why I’m not getting any recon.

That’s my first experience on Stark ZP
And this is something I have been thinking about:

Also, I feel like a sex icon for some reason :rofl:, like part of Stark ZP makes me feel like Tobey McGuire in Spiderman 3, when he started walking and dancing like he owns the world :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s hilarious, Stark ZP gives us Bully McGuire levels of confidence.

2 Likes

Wonder if Saint and Fire would ever do a Sherlock Zp.

1 Like

I think limitless and mind’s eye would be enough, unless you’re talking about the personality part too :sweat_smile: then I don’t know if that would be nice :joy:

There has to be some fight skills like this

And Keys to release

That’s like a Sm on another level.

1 Like

Maybe it will be

No shit, Sherlock ZP

A sub that develops sarcasm.

3 Likes

No shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A very different kind of a feeling is present today, I feel like there’s a push to go do something and be in public, but it’s also 11:46pm, and I don’t think people are out :rofl:

Sadly, it was a rest day from the gym, so no socializing there either.

This next is probably emperor, but I really want to fix my sleeping pattern, part of it was ruined because I noticed I spent way too much time on here, and even caused my own sleeping schedule to get messed up by trying to stay updated on everything, therefore, I’m gonna do the following (I slept 12 hours so I can do it);

• stay up till 11pm tomorrow, with only 1 or 2 naps allowed (max).

• go to the gym at 6am, and build a habit of training so early daily, for what’s about to come (got told today that I’m probably starting work from the first week of feb).

• get high so I don’t end up getting bored being the only one awake :rofl:

1 Like

I never really considered it, but I realize that one of the ideas I wrote down, as well as the plan I made for how I’m going to do it, is clearly due to this.

What is the idea?
To start a gym apparel brand that reflects the Arab culture.

What is the plan?
First I’ll take 4 to 6 months at the Olympics Committee to meet and network with as many athletes as I can meet, as well as the people working there who like working out and stuff, then I’ll casually share my ideas (with all the design and everything) and see how they feel (to get better judgment for the products, to improve them), then I’d use my networks (athletes here) and create more hype around it, and then I’d do my first drop with the idea of exclusivity, as in “only 500 made” kinda thing :wink:.

It was just a thought, but been thinking about it for a few days now.

7 Likes

On a quick first glance it sounds good.

Tag or DM me in future if you want a free outsiders opinion on stuff. I’ve been dealing ecommerce /marketing systems quite profitably for years now.

Edit: And a disclaimer here. I’m not looking for business partners or looking to sell you anything. But if I can give some pointers or advice with little effort on my part, why not do it. I enjoy talking about marketing/sales/business systems.

3 Likes

Not only that i bet he has the vulcan death grip phewwww

2 Likes

Sure will man,
I feel like I’m fully ready to do something big :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love this idea. I’ve seen designer brands that borrow freely from Arab and Indian clothing (both have similarities IMO) so I don’t see why not this can be developed. Sports fabric with a similar aesthetic sounds like a great idea.

1 Like

Stark ZP is just wow.

Firstly, @SaintSovereign @Fire what did you guys put in the script that made it so smooth and natural :heart_eyes:

What do I mean?
So you guys know how I can feel the things happening right?
Well at first I didn’t get it on Stark ZP, making me think that I might have no been gel-ing with the script, however, I just realized how smoothly it has integrated and already started expressing itself, faster than I could notice.

For instance; my sense of humor has become charismatic and I was told both yesterday and today that the way I was talking was both interesting and hilarious (captivating in a way), but being the cocky guy I am, I was like “of course I am funny”, but then I started focusing on those jokes and realized that they’re not the kind I ever made before.
Another thing that’s been happening is how I’m constantly watching videos to learn things, such as a video on string and superstring theories last night while getting food, and today I was watching a video on general relativity, pretty interesting topics ngl.

I have also found myself expressing my true self more, as in, I’m not just wearing black and white all the time, like today I was mostly chilling in deep blue sweatpants and an orange hoodie, I would have never worn that combo at all before today.

Stark ZP also feels like it has some extra motivation to perfect your craft or talents, to a prodigy level. Why do I say that?
Well, not only have I been practicing card magic for hours (hence the low activity today haha), but also started to work on an original routine, which I might upload on YouTube as an unlisted video, then link it here to show you guys :stuck_out_tongue:.

Finally, don’t really feel like there’s any physical shifting in here, but at the same time, there’s this feeling that I can’t seem to get why I’m feeling that way.
But basically, the 3 subs I’m running make me feel the following ways;

WZP - sexy and expensive (super-model vibe)
EmZP - masculine, powerful and VIP (Chad vibe)
StarkZP - handsome and charming (playboy vibe)

6 Likes

When reading, I can feel Stark oozing from you

2 Likes