The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

The LB ZP anthem;

Man I can’t stop smiling :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like how I said this and then went on letting out things out of LOVE :rofl:

@SaintSovereign you think that was LB?

Oh one thing I forgot to mention about today, I woke up weighing 73.4kg.
While I was gaining muscle on WZP, I was also losing fat, and for some reason, my weight stayed static for the longest (maybe it was my “aesthetic” weight :thinking:), but EmZP has finally shot my weight up, and now my goal is to reach at least 75kg before the end of January :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

WOW!!!
LB ZP is truly is a beast.
should have started this sooner :sweat:

4 Likes

Elaborate bro!!!

1 Like

ahhh man where do I even start :thinking:

firstly, there’s definitely a sense of “freeness” that I only ever felt with psychedelics (no stress, worry, or doubt), it’s like I’m micro-dosing LSD.
Everything feels so fucking good, whether it’s breathing, eating, playing, or lifting (more on that in a bit), love is just the main driver here and I ain’t complaining.
the amount of love and appreciation I feel, the amount of forgiveness I let out, the amount of self-forgiveness I felt, are just beyond what I could write.
at first, it felt like it’s mainly just introspection and an aura of love, but it’s much more than that.
you feel good, you feel grateful, you feel whole.

there’s this feeling inside that tells me “love is you, love is everyone, so love yourself, and love everyone”, and there’s no hatred, pity, or any kind of resentment towards anyone (read the passage above about me and my dad).

with my girl, I just couldn’t stop myself from complimenting her so much, expressing so much love, gratitude, and appreciation for her existence in my life, and while I already knew how much I love her, it has gone up by a lot, almost as if I’m diving deep down in the sea of love.

and now for what happened in the gym;
from the very moment I entered the gym, I felt a warmth in my heart, almost like the warmth from sitting around a bonfire, and I just couldn’t help but smile and say hello to everyone, and even complimented many of them on what they were doing, helped some guy with his form, got to know this one new dude who was somewhat confused on what to do and guided him, and then I started…

DISCLAIMER: my love for the gym is at the same level as my love for my girl.

I just couldn’t help but feel so much appreciation towards my body, the weights, and the machines, I kept pushing myself so hard, going past ALL my limits, like bicep curling 52kg (my current weight is 73.4kg) and 77kg back rows, and with each rep, all I could feel was myself getting wrapped in a cloak of pure love.
every cell in my body felt like it was getting mutated, by getting filled with love, gratitude, appreciation, and happiness.

15 Likes

Wow that is absolutely incredible results already man, can’t wait to run this bad boy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I just love reading when people are expressing doubt about the love aura, and how it might not be for them or it might dilute something else. But everyone who has ever taken mdma knows that love is OP as fvck :heart_eyes:

Also my experiences of being in the love aura is that time seem to disappear more, and therefore you are more present and less in your head.

Happy to hear your results :muscle:

3 Likes

There’s an incredible amount of inner freedom here, as well as happiness, that I feel like I wanna try listening to it while high, I think that would boost it, since when I’m high, I feel so much love too, so I wonder what would happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Also for some reason, I was tearing up quite a bit when trying to sleep (not out of sadness or anything), for no apparent reason, just felt like my body was letting out all the tears that were held back, then now when I woke up, my face just feels light and cold, like I’m a light being :thinking:

Definitely felt this yesterday at the gym, like usually when I’m doing back and biceps, it takes me around 45 mins to an hour for the back alone, but yesterday, I was just having so much fun and enjoying the moment so much, that I ended up finishing the whole workout in an hour, and I felt like it was one of the best workouts I had in quite some time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have you tried any drugs with Love Bomb?

2 Likes

So I see people here and there on the forum, telling y’all about their “experimental” listening patterns, while I’m here avoiding telling y’all about mine :rofl:

Guess it’s time to reveal it :sunglasses:
But basically, I can handle up to 4 subs a day, with only one day rest in between, but 4 subs can trigger “dream recon”, so I try to limit myself to 3 subs.
However, currently, the 3 subs of this stack are being ran one after another, with one day rest.

I have already tested how much I can handle, and 3 subs per day keeps my results instantaneous, without causing any overload.

Disclaimer: please do not take this as an excuse to start running 3 subs a day, as my ability to handle subs exceed many here, and I know my limits. @SaintSovereign would also agree when I say that I’m an advanced user, with an incredible amount of self-awareness, and I take responsibility for my actions, instead of making it worse. so again, do not try to copy me, I’m built different.

2 Likes

Have you tried something like this?
Total 4 subs.

1 day: 1, 2 subs
2 day: rest
3 day: 3,4 subs

?

1 Like

Yep, and it worked very well, but there’s one issue with that routine;
You get results quick, but not as fast as on the standard routine, but still faster than Qv2.
It was one of my first experiments actually :stuck_out_tongue:

For example: at the time of the experiment, I tried WZP and Spartan on the same day, and even though I was fine with them before doing 4 total subs, during the experiment, my recovery was slower.

1 Like

So in comparison
A. Total 4 subs.

1 day: 1, 2 subs
3 day: 3, 4 subs

vs
B.Total 3 subs.

1 day: 1, 2, 3 subs
3 day: 1, 2, 3 subs

In A you have more subs but results are slower.
In B you have fewer subs but quicker results, right?

1 Like

Yeah, but again, just because I can do it without issues, doesn’t mean others can too.
In fact, most people have better results with only 2 subs (from what I’ve seen on the forum).

However, if you tried doing that, I can’t guarantee that you won’t end up with a terrible headache, that feels like something is trying to blow up your brain from the inside :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No have not. I haven’t done any substances like those in over a year now. But I don’t see why you would need it then, especially mdma :stuck_out_tongue:

Demember 1st when I did my first two full loops of ZP, I got thrown into a state that was like a mdma trip except maybe for the dopamine spikes you get. I’ve had that without any substances happen the last couple of years, it’s like a switch or a big “aha,” and it usually sends me into one of these altered states for hours.

1 Like

This is exactly why I want to test out doing it while high :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, tomorrow’s a listening day, but I won’t be able to get high tomorrow, therefore, Thursday will be the day :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am definitely ok with two ZP files in one day. Regarding the three files, I have to test them more, but if it is a problem, still I can go with 4 subs with the A option.

1 Like

I don’t really recommend this, results are slower on that.
And the 3 a day isn’t going to be easy, because while it might not feel like you’re getting recon, you might also be slowing down your own results.

Everyone reacts differently to subs, especially with ZP.

1 Like

Hmmmm

Emperor ZP: fulfillment and achievement.
Stark ZP: amusement and entertainment.

1 Like

Gonna try something different, in terms of how I journal :stuck_out_tongue:

Today’s observations:

• people are more talkative with me, out of curiosity, respect and love.

• I weighed 73.6kg when I woke up (.2kg increase).

• people texted me on Snapchat, asking me to start posting my workouts again.

• got a call from a company asking me if I would like to consider getting interviewed, I said why not, but I can’t remember what was the name even :rofl:

• got my 3rd vaccine shot, felt like it would come in the way of my workout, but Emperor seemed to carry me really nicely.

• finalized a new magic routine, which I’ll perform during the next friends hangout (we all said we’ll meet after everyone took their 3rd shots).

• still smiling a lot, I felt very connected to every person I saw today, like a jolt of connectivity with all my surroundings and everyone I saw.

• finally, I can tell I’m growing rapidly, as the T-shirt I was wearing today, started stretching too much to the point that it looks like it will tear up the next time I wear it and workout in it :sweat_smile:, while it was pretty normal just last week :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s a pic I sent to my girl, of the t-shirt, while I was in the gym:

5 Likes