The Innovative Mastermind - A Journey Through Cutting Edge Technology

I haven’t seen the inside of a gym since even before the pandemic, and nobody who’s ever met me would call me social… so I don’t know how useful my answers would be lol.

Same as what @BLACKICE said. Though I’m more comfortable with social interactions and my social skills have definitely improved I can’t say that I’ve felt a need to socialize since starting Stark, in fact I’d say that I’m a bit more comfortable spending time alone then I was before since I know that if I want to socialize that option will be available to me.

How’s your technical skills been so far on Stark?

Same question as asked to @Dark. How’s your technical skills been on Stark and if it did improve how did it?

I’ve been writing a lot more than before and I’m slightly more confident in my writing. I’m more comfortable with just putting words down on a page and okay with them not being perfect. I’ve also started playing league again and I’d say that my mechanics feel a bit more coordinated than the last time I played.

How’s your focus/productivity on Stark, has it improved?

My focus has improved, though it feels more in line with someone who has ADHD who just hyper focuses on any one task they do and loses track of time for a bit. I’ve seen little on the productivity side apart from doing more chores around the house.

Have you noticed more laziness on Stark? (P.S sorry if I’m asking a lot of questions, I’m thinking of using my custom again and I want to know how to best use it so that it can work better for me)

I can’t really say as I was already lazy before, I’m getting a bit more things done but I can’t say that I feel hugely different in that regard, though it’s only been a week so I’m sure that the productivity aspect will come in later. I also don’t mind answering your questions, so feel free to ask.

Not been less social to be honest but at the same time its not urged me to go out and meet people. So i would say its not had a detrimental effect on me being a social creature.

2 Likes

I haven’t run Stark in quite a while, but when I was running it I did notice my creativity was boosted. Right now my focus is my Emperor/QL4 stack, but it’d be interesting to see how Stark ZP is for me after all of the other stuff I’ve run in the meantime.
I believe I’m still having lasting effects from when I was running Stark all the time, and although I don’t necessarily have the GOGOGOGOGO productivity that I often think I’d like, what I do have are flashes of insight that let me solve problems fairly easily.
This week, for example, I’m working on finalizing the PCB layout for the current version of a tech prototype I’ve been working on for quite a while, and am also writing an (unrelated) patent application.

I would guess that your energy is being focused on incorporating the goals of your custom. I don’t think your custom has much to do with socializing or going to the gym.

1 Like

You should do this

1 Like

was this due to the stark core?

bcuz i have ordered a custom with WANTED and stark core. This be an overkill lol

1 Like

Hey, @Vesper

Did I.Q. and Cognitive Booster cause any recon in you? Did it cause brain fog?

1 Like

Short term yes but after one cycle I wouldn’t get much recon from it.

It was more of the fact that I.Q. and Cognitive booster worked really fast for you because of my ability to get fast physical shifting results which caused temporary fatigue and tiredness but I still had really good results with it even in recon especially with my tech work.

As for brain fog, same thing temporarily yes but it was more so when I had a high carb meal that I would get brain fog but this effect would disappear after a few days.

One recon symptom I think I mentioned somewhere is on it, you feel less of a emotional bond with people your friends with (In my experience) where when you hang out with them you don’t feel like it’s worth your time and you don’t feel like they understand what your saying (I don’t want to use the term "You feel above them but you do feel like not wanting to hang out with them anymore because of it):
https://www.nbc26.com/news/national/study-shows-people-with-high-iqs-happy-being-less-social#:~:text=Study%20shows%20people%20with%20high%20IQs%20happy%20being%20less%20social&text=It%20turns%20out%20the%20smarter,Management%20University%20are%20evolutionary%20psychologists.

I think this article summarizes it best and if you need a visual example and your into anime I would recommend checking Ayanokoji from Classroom of the Elite (By no means am I saying I’m some kind of Genius or have high IQ, I’m just saying that’s how you might feel when using it). Limitless had a similar effect on me but surprisingly Stark didn’t.

1 Like

Thank you for your explanation, CyberTate. :sunglasses:

Please, if you were so kind, describe briskly how Submodel Alpha and Productivity Unleashed affected you. That would be my last question. Thank you in advance.

No problem bro happy to help anytime!

You can ask how many questions you want I love helping people aha.

Submodel Alpha, I would say is a similar to the predicting ability in Mind’s Eye. Let’s say your in a thought scenario or in a situation that has serious consequences. Your able to choose the best decision and say the best thing to turn that situation into an advantage. For example, let’s say someone bad happened at work and a senior asks you what happened, your going to be the best prepared to handle that situation and tell him in the best of light in order to turn a bad scenario into a good one if that makes sense.

Productivity Unleashed, it’s a bit complicated and it’s not what I expected at first. What I mean by that is I expected Productivity Unleashed to have a similar effect to focus enhancing which it wasn’t. What it was though is if you have a list of tasks to complete and you know how to complete them then you will spend all the time you have without distractions in order to complete but if you don’t have a task to do then you will be bored or might face recon. If you do add this module, I would highly recommend putting Machine: Action as well as it helps make sure you have a good schedule and a good list of tasks in order to use Productivity Unleashed at it’s fullest potential. A optional module to add as well to it would be The Way Of ROI because it makes sure your doing the most needed and important task that would give you the most results towards a goal you might have:)

3 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention relating to IQ Booster and Limitless is I feel like they increase your flow factor. In that whenever I use them and even now after stopping it for a month I get much faster and stronger results then before using them.

For example, I use a limitless custom a month ago and switched to my current Stark + Wanted custom. Usually I would get recon and slower results with this combo but weirdly this type results are coming so fast that I’m shocked about it (This could be because I’m using Mind’s Eye as well) but the craziness thing is I have zero recon with this custom (Usually I get major recon with Wanted) so I’m thinking Limitless and IQ booster helped increase my flow actors which so far has given me no recon with subs and faster results.

2 Likes

What IQ boosters do you exactly mean?