The Innovative Mastermind - A Journey Through Cutting Edge Technology

For customs, would you guys recommend I go for 3 times a week or 2 times a week running it for best results?

@BLACKICE @Matalexander305 @James @Luther24 maybe you guys can chime in as well since I considered you guys to be the pinnacle of intelligence :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I run 3 ZP titles 3x a week, on MWF, which works well for me. That may not be the best schedule for you, so the best advice I can give is to try 2x a week to get a feel for it, then try bumping it up. You can always drop back down if it proves too much.

Good luck!

1 Like

It all comes down to your personal tolerance. How’s your flow factor? Can you handle full loops? Do you understand your recon cycle? Do you get better results with more rest days?

You would know this better than anyone else; I can’t tell you how you would react to your custom as it’s exactly that… Custom. It’s made by you, for you. Also, it’s essential to consider the goals of your custom.

For example, if you’ve felt stupid your whole life and make a custom with St4 QL core, Stark core, IQ booster etc., you’re going to run into some TOUGH RECON.

And if you’ve always found school easy, outperformed all your peers in academics, and have an objectively high IQ, you should have no problem executing the script. And in this case, you could run more loops and likely get faster results.

I ran a Qv2 custom for two months, and it got me some pretty solid results. Some of which still linger around to this day. I played it once or twice a week, and I got faster results vs the standard Qv2 titles I had stacked with it.

So I’d start with twice a week and go from there. Be mindful of the various modules in your custom and their goals. Certain modules will be more noticeable than others. However, the ones you don’t “feel” may be what causes you the most recon. So if you notice you’re experiencing strong recon, be mindful of your thoughts during this time and see if it relates to any of these modules. If so, good. That means the sub is working and if recon gets really strong. Give yourself some extra rest days. Overcoming limiting beliefs is no easy task

4 Likes

So two loops might be the way to go for me. Thank you sir James Bond!

1 Like

Some interesting results:

• When I started my custom it was a bit intense so intense that it was hard to be social because it had a instant personality shift which I wasn’t use to. After my second loop today I’m getting more use to it and started to meet new people at my gym which reduced recon and I noticed people listened to my words more and were more friendly. I also noticed my language and words were more eloquent.

• To prepare for my new job, I’m doing the Cyber Defense path on Tryhackme so we will see how that goes.

• Pretty tired right now so I realize that running my custom would be best for night time and when I’m full (Not like now where I’m really hungry)

• Probably a Stark effect, I noticed when I say something funny people laugh more and if I’m having a conversation with someone then the conversation keeps going and going like today when I had a 30 minute conversation with one of my friends when it could of been ended in 5 minutes.

• Finally I’m feeling Stark’s most interesting effects, I’m finally able to talk to girls at the gym with minimal anxiety! One of my biggest fears slowly getting more and more conquered.

• I see to have aura of approachability which makes it easy to meet new people and the fame/popularity part of Stark seems to stark working even if I was a bit less social (Because of how intense my custom is). People like want to talk to me and hang out with me and most importantly keep inviting me to different events to do with them.

Overall it’s been quite a journey and it’s only been my second loop of my custom. This has been for sure the best sub I’ve ever ran and the one that has been the most congruent and interesting experience;)

8 Likes

Day 4:

• This custom for I don’t know what reason increases my sexual energy to crazy levels and I need to learn how to master it. It’s even more then Wanted or Primal Seduction. My custom would be perfect for @MadaraUchiha

• I seem to understand more complex security concepts easier and my intuition seemed to have improved.

• A strange thing that has been happening ever since I started using my custom (Specifically with girls who have boyfriends for some reason). Keep staring and gazing at me in the gym to the point where I kind of feel awkward and uneasy since I’m not use to this type of attention.

• Might be in recon today but for some reason ever since started my custom when I go to the gym and I see an attractive girl I feel a swoosh of anxiety and it only gets more and more strong if I don’t approach her which I don’t because I’m really shy unlike @Luther24 the G.

• Fatigue is high which I think it’s because of all the intelligence modules I have which I feel like might give me temporary fatigue while they repair my physical damages.

2 Likes

With great power comes great responsibility :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Going to use @lovage expert advice and smile at them @Matalexander305 :wink:

1 Like

Might be stopping my custom after what happened today and creating a new and improved one:

This custom was supposed to be focused on intelligence/status instead it became a seduction sub without me trying to do that. What do I mean by that?

Ever since running my custom (And please don’t think I’m bragging I’m not I’m genuinely not the type of person who likes this much attention) girls keep staring me down and some keep approaching me even though they have boyfriends to get my number and to hang out. Today it happened to me the most, while I was working out I kept getting interrupted and every 20 minutes a new girl came to me and asked for my number and if I was free this weekend. It got to a point where it got too much and I just said “Sorry I’m seeing someone”. I’m not use to this type of attention nor I do I want it. I want to focus my my wealth goals more then anything and getting my fitness so this happening to me kind of made me unhappy (This might be because I’m in recon as well). I understand what @Invictus said now when he kept getting approached aggressively by girls and I agree 100% now it gets pretty annoying especially when your mid set doing shoulders. Seems like this custom would be perfect for @Matalexander305 , @Luther24, @Dark or @praisetheurdtree aha. Can’t wait for my hom custom to come any day now so I can relax and actually focus on my workout without getting disturbed and enjoying time with my friends and family (Another thing that was difficult during my custom). As always please don’t think I’m bragging but I wanted to share my experience and see maybe if other people are experiencing this type of thing as well:)

8 Likes

It’s funny you say that because I was just working on a potential romance custom when I saw the notification pop up.

It’s not complete yet but here’s what I have so far.

Potential stack 4: Adonis - Lover of Aphrodite

WANTED Core Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver Focused Arousal Temptation
Libertine core Transcendental Connection Alexander’s Play Male Enhancement
Emperor Core Gorgeous Manifestor Seducer’s Gaze Ethereal Presence
Panther Sexual Manifestation Apollon Emperor Voice
Sphaera Magnetica Earthshaker – Sexuality Entranced Instant Spark
Facial Morphing Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
1 Like

There’s two things I feel that are missing in that custom. Aura of craving or temptation and a must Physical Shifter Sexiness. Trust me man if you add that physical shifting girls will come to you as if your Channing Tatum lmao (Speaking from people I know who had that in their custom)

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I still have a few months before I actually build this custom, so I’ll be making a lot more changes. Also hoping for a new module pack to be released on the Q store and since the last one had no direct romance modules, I’m sure we’ll get some interesting things next time.

If I was making a seduction focused custom the modules I would have for sure are these:

• Stark core

• Physical Shifter Sexiness

• Maybe Primal Seduction Core or Wanted Core

• Temptation

• Aura of Craving

• Fat burning

That’s it on top of my mind aha

2 Likes

Would you but Aura of craving above Libertine in a custom?

I’ve read a lot of amazing things about Stark but the reason I don’t run it is that it makes me talk too much. I’m more comfortable with something like Emperor, which lets me not talk as much during social interactions. Though I’m open to running it for a cycle or two later down the line so I can test out the playboy vibe.

1 Like

Might wanna consider Hom then. It’s basically emperor but more social (It has no physical shifting or seduction scripting so keep that in mind tho).

I would rather go for Aura of Craving because it might be easier to get faster results on it and might give you less recon. Libertine is more energy intensive so like if I had Wanted in a custom I would add Aura of Craving to amplify Wanted effects.

Looking over your modules theres very little thats seduction related. You think it was all stark that caused all this female attention? Or something else.

Honestly no clue some people are theorizing it’s the celebrity effect on Stark that is amplified from Invincible Presence and Sultan or it’s the name embedding.

2 Likes

Goddamn bro, you should change your name to Invictus JR :sunglasses:

I’m jealous, definitely gonna use Stark Core w some of that invincible presence.

Was this standard zp strength?

1 Like

Aha no, there can only be one Invictus and yepp with solace mask

Might start this custom back again and give it a second try. Before doing so, I have a question for the forums. Anyone know why I feel less social with my custom even though it has Stark inside of it? Also why do you guys feel like I’m less motivated to workout at the gym when I run the custom? @RVconsultant @BLACKICE @TheBoxingScientist @Invictus maybe you guys can chime in as well:)