The Eyeless Sight Terminus - ME.Alch/Dr 4

Interesting results. I’m planning on running a similar custom based on Alchemist4, DR4 and Khan4 but haven’t decided on the technology yet. What’s your listening routine right now, please?

1 Like

I love your Messiah Custom, been toying with the idea of making a Q based one for more focus on Alchemist; but will hold on to it.

My current routine is RICH in the morning then 2-3 Loop of Eyeless Sight, followed by a loop of paragon before bed.

I am entering the 30 days more, so I’ll give more loops a shot

During this first week I my spirit was down, as if my unconscious is being redesigned; my mental faculty felt preoccupied. Almost in an android state. But its getting smoother now, was worth it :smiley:

1 Like

You’re doing DR. It’s tough. I think it has the potential to feel draining. After the worst reconciliation, I’ve had just as rewarding results. An emotional freedom unlike anything else.

1 Like

Lucky you, running 3 loops of StarkT every other day made me feel spineless in social situations and as if my mind was a bit in another dimension. Of course, your custom is much stronger than StarkT.

Thanks, I may run it in Q+ since Terminus occurred to be a little dicey to me but I may revisit StarkT for some time to ultimately decide upon that. Unless Q+ is a real killer and Terminus is not a match to it.

That’s going to be interesting to witness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s more of an impression or a sense of knowing. From time to time ‘the walls’ thin somewhat and I access something that feels like inner vision. Usually, even when I access it, it feels like it’s happening on the other side of a barrier. Maybe a barrier of tension or of mental inflexibility.

2 Likes

Also, Q definitely takes much fewer loops than the older technology, whether it’s standard Q, Terminus, or Terminus2. That’s common knowledge and is not a controversial statement.

As you can see, depending on the density of the program in question, 1 loop of STANDARD Q was estimated to equal between 3 and 6 loops of the previous version.

So, if the target hours with the previous version was 240 hours and if you were to insist on hours-counting (as we all do sometimes), then your new target would be somewhere between 80 and 40 hours. Q, including Standard Q, represented a major power upgrade.

Having said that, there a number of alternate metrics that are preferable to hours. But still, sometimes thinking of hours can help you to get moving and feel motivated. So do what you need to do.

1 Like

@Phoermes

Here is some more information that might help

1 Like

Thanks for posting this and the link to the original post.

1 Like

This keep popping in my head.

God Walking Among Mere Mortals. I hope that I am just missing MMOs (this was an achievement from Guild Wars) and not my ego claiming godhood. Although :thinking::smiling_imp:… lol

Something about Immortal’s blade; the description of the module ain’t no poppycock. I haven’t been engulfed by dark thoughts in a while. Even when mind wanders into the deeper questions and the realm of solipsism, and when I do get down, my mind quickly dispels the negativity that hinders rationality. impressive

1 Like

Maybe Inner Voice has its share in clearing up the negativity too. Great results!

1 Like

The Godlike feeling that has been popping up could be related to Jupiter, by god I guess my unconscious is telling me that I am in control of my reality. I am not one that seeks control. Such a freedom has a paralyzing burden, I will have to take my meditation, visualization and wishing up a notch; for it feels like I am sailing anchorless, without a compass. Free as air.

I feel like it is time for me to admit that I am having moments of clairvoyance within moments of clarity. I would be lollygagging somewhere, lost and confused, only to end up exactly where I must for that moment.

Today, without doubt, before my girl was about to tell me something interesting she learned, I immediately knew what it was going to be about, but I sealed my lips out of civil politeness and it was exactly what I had in mind: Moldavite. I am guessing its time to get one and test drive it myself. The philosophical question still remains: is it the crystal that is accentuating synchronicity or is it the belief that I will be holding it that generates it? I feel like its time to take action against inaction, to stop analyzing and take a leap. Must be Awakening.

Furthermore, I spent some half an hour yesterday in the comments section, browsed all that way to the inception. Popped into some threads and two incidents have repeated themselves today. One concerning a thread being locked for a guy refunding a product and reusing them, and another which I cannot talk about without pointing fingers. Somehow being aware over something made it pop up, or was I being guided from a future event which was supposed to happen today. I must still be time looping if I am thinking about these kind of things.

tumblr_n2yw59o9m91sazjzdo1_500

1 Like

I’ve just read a bit about Moldavite and it seems to me it does the same your stack should do:

• heal traumas (DR)
  • clear energetical blockages (Alchemist)
  • open the heart chakra (Blue Skies)

If it comes to experiencing, I’ve concluded the same recently. Enough of “objective” knowledge attained by studying, it’s time to attain more “subjective” knowledge by experimenting and experiencing. And then see how that subjective knowledge relates to that objective one. Actually, I started doing it around two weeks ago and I can see how much of what I’m experiencing now is related to what I’ve studied. The Alechemist and the Dragon are real gems indeed.

I’m really curious how it’ll go for you since my Messiah, in its basic frame, is very similar to your Eyeless Sight.

1 Like

:smile:

That’s a good sign, completely missed the relativity of the crystal and my stack.

I will be interested in your custom as well; I wish you the very best :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been off Eyeless Sight for 3 days, I mistakenly refer to it as Mindless sight, because of the density, rendering me out of my head. Seriously, is this about 600 pages, because it feels as dense as grey’s anatomy.

Processing is still going on and some modules are taking effect.

I still am visualizing clearly, with a firm foundation throughout the day; the clarity of the visions, in terms of color are varying, however, I am able to recall events from throughout the day: conversations, people and environments, even thoughts, something I always wished I would be able to do but seemed blocked out of access.

Blue sky is becoming my favorite, or at least I think it that one. Feeling more appreciative of my self without stroking my ego to much or getting affected by thoughts pertaining to vanity - physical self love, not that other kind :wink:

My perception seems to be awakening, whereby I am appreciating the simplicity, the beauty and the sophistication of little things which I used to dismiss.

Skepticism is fading away.

Synchronicities are ongoing throughout the day, whereby I would come across a word several times and until a main event comes up, in first person experience. An example, I came across the word Champion three times yesterday; once in the morning Radio, another online in a page which I have no clue how I ended up there, a third in a random page from the dictionary; and the fourth was a video that I found useful.

The effects of Stark are becoming prominent, where I seem to make those around me fidget about, getting a VIP treatment, nervous, opening conversations with me, and offering me useful information (sweet jesus, I feel like I’m in a freaking video game, as I write this :upside_down_face: and I don’t mind it being so). I am also no longer bothered much by small talk.

The ugly side is as this:

Anger, infuriating rage, desire to break things and throw tantrums boiling up from within me. I sense an aspect from within is battling, resisting the profound change. It has been awhile sense I’ve getting symbols of rebirth, I suppose change is coming my way since I am bringing this up. Occupying my energy towards physical activities: lifting, walking/jogging, Tai chi and deep stretches; I read the manual again, always a good idea to review the basics.

And that’s all she wrote :rofl:

2 Likes

You are having great progress, with some reconciliation.

I would encourage you to take rest days, see if you can find a way to listen to fewer loops, and get more sleep… maybe 9 hours a night really helps me.

1 Like

Will do, thank you :slight_smile: :+1:

It has been a few days over 2 months now.

I am confident enough to say that I have installed a new graphic card in my mind. My visualizing skills have surpassed my original ability. I am able to develop mental pictures as I please, ones with motion that seem real; as if I am observing an event, or in an interactive movie.

I seem to dream every night and without using DREAMS; this is a definite improvement and is making sleep enjoyable.

I am still learning to project and listen to music mentally, that would be quite amazing and save my eardrums, but I may be expecting the almost impossible. Either way, I’m still training those two, although there has been success in those areas.

2 Likes

I don’t understand what this is.

Would you please say more about this?

Congratulations. This is my goal too.

Perhaps you could read about my idea of.a graphics card.