The Ecstasy of Khan

Great to know, man.

I feel happy for you that you’ve built such a solid foundation already not much breaking down is affecting you, or reprogramming.

Let us know how ST3 goes, and how life goes when you return to volunteering.

Also, I assume now you came to the conclusion that mixing Khan and EoG is not overkill or too much.

3 Likes

Moments after I wrote the line about hoping people would contact me again, the head of the volunteer center mailed me saying they are back in business and if I would please come over. :slight_smile:

My conclusion has sort of shifted. I believe that it may still be a lot for many people. In my case, I had a solid foundation and a high mental resilience. I also think with these two programs, it helps that the stages have a similar goal, so they work on similar things. Running ST2 of one and ST3 of the other may have an entirely different effect.

I am, however, coming to the point where I’m wondering how much more efficient it would be to run power-stacks instead. Like Khan + PSIT + Libertine/True Social. Or EoG + Emperor + AM. Perhaps Khan + EoG is, to some degree, dividing my attention.

For me Khan + EoG was an experiment. So far my head didn’t explode, true, but I can’t know if the effects of running either on its own would have been more profound either. On the other hand, I’m glad I haven’t given in to the temptation to jump stages, which I may have done if I had ran them separately.

I think once the ST4’s start, I will let them run without an end date as maintenance, adding and removing things to shift focus. If the experience is stable enough, I might add Alchemy and go through that while running Khan/EoG ST4 in equal measure. Alchemist will take longer, but I feel no need to go through that one fast.

Given enough time the ST4’s, even when stacked together, should be able to enforce their full effects.

One thing I wouldn’t object to building is a Fitness powerstack. I guess I’ll be keeping an eye out for Emperor Fitness.

6 Likes

Just found out you keep a journal haha.
Will you continue with this stack or start something new?

4 Likes

You really are too optimistic my friend.

You have no idea how strong ST4 of Khan + EoG will be.

You expected this to be difficult, well, when you get to ST4, your wishes will be fulfilled :smiley:

3 Likes

I meant to run through EoG+Khan until the end of the year, so if the pace persists, I’ll be on ST4 somewhere in October and keep doing that the rest of the year. Since they have so much to offer, I’ll probably keep running them and add some new stuff in as I get used to them. But I don’t think I’ll stop using them any time soon.

What I meant is that if there is any loss of effectiveness or programming because I’m running both, running ST4 for longer times will compensate for that. At least that is what I expect. I doubt there’s conflicting programming.

5 Likes

I don’t mean there is conflicting programming.

I mean ST4s are so dense and intense, two ST4s will rock your world :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t posted in a while, in part because there is little to report. I will do so soon though. For now, however, I want to share a dream I literally just came out of.

You know how I often say to people that the subconscious needs to build a foundation upon which your improvements manifest? Especially on multi-stage programs?

I was with a bunch of guys at a high-rise going to something educational, like a seminar. To get there we needed to take the elevator. I have a very tiny bit of apprehension getting on elevators naturally, this time was no exception. But I don’t tend to show weakness, so I got on. As the people were getting in, a very big guy with a steel cart filled with dirty dishes came on board. I got back out to let him in, hesitated, but eventually squeezed in the elevator after.

As we were going up, at some point the elevator started swaying strongly, being pulled diagonally up one way, then another, as if a strong wind was trying to pull it out of the elevator shaft. The guys commented this was odd, but the caterer said it was perfectly normal. And on we went.

At some point we exited the elevator shaft. We were now suspended solely by the cable and swinging wildly from one way to the other. I was pretty much panicking at this point. Somehow I was now outside the elevator holding on to it for dear life.

The elevator stopped, went down a bit and set down on the floor. It refused to go up further.

Looking around, we were about 1/3 up the building. All around me there were ruins, construction waste, as if the whole center part of the building was being renovated. The entire top part of the building was standing on a bunch of remaining foundational pillars. The wind shear was so strong. Looking up, following the whipping cable, I saw the opening where the elevator was supposed to go up into.

The guys got out of the elevator, stretching and wandering around a bit. One of them got out his cell phone to call the lobby to ask why the elevator wasn’t moving any further. At one point he asked me if I had touched anything while I had been holding on to the outside. I told him no, wondering what would have happened if I had still been on the outside as the elevator went up into the hole above. I was looking around for the stairs down, about to tell the guys that they could go up, but I would be taking the stairs back down. I had seen the movie, it did not end well.

At this point I didn’t feel like sleeping anymore and the dream seemed to be stuck there, so I broke off the dream and woke up.

So what does this mean? Is it my subconscious telling me my foundation is okay, but I’m missing an essential part of my development before I can continue? Something completely different? Was it just a super-creepy dream?

I don’t know, but this one I had to share. Hope I didn’t scare you out of elevators. But hey, stairs are healthy, at least. :wink:

5 Likes

My intuition tells me this is the answer. What could any missing necessary parts, to reach your goals @DarkPhilosopher, be found?

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher, did you reach ST4 yet? It’s a new month :smile:

@DarkPhilosopher - a very enjoyably lengthy journal. Hope you continue to update it.

1 Like

No, possibly thanks to the recent alchemical addition I don’t get any clear signals right now. It could also be that ST3 has been turning the ignition and my engine has been stalling, so I have yet to make it out of the driveway.

It has been draining on my social life though. Yesterday I went to a group dinner where a local Rabbi explained some things about the Day of Atonement, after which I talked for two hours to an agnostic, a Protestant, a Muslim and a Buddhist about energy cultivation and how Eastern philosophies fit into the core messages behind each of the religions. I’ve also found myself really curious about mesmerism. If it works, how would it work? Apparently in order to learn the captivating stare that goes with it, one needs to do Qigong and energy cultivation as well. The eyes may be the window, but the real power of mesmerism is the focused intent behind the window.

I keep wanting to journal everything, but time continues to escape me. Especially with my weird sleeping disorder. Last week, I slept for 20 hours one day, even after cutting down on my listening schedule (another possible reason why I may not be done with ST3 yet). I have no idea what’s going on. And I’m running behind on everything with these time constraints. Change is happening very slowly. Another month gone, still no work…

My turn. You seem to have turned into AMASH the therapist lately, often answering posts with deep questions. Almost like you’re turning into a SubClub subliminal, instead of giving advice like you used to do, you continuously challenge people to help themselves by asking them questions. Is this a ST4 thing?

Maybe I’m just depleted lately, but I am apprehensive to participate in the forum since I seem to lack the energy to think about the questions, as grateful as I am that you make the effort. Do you only do it on the forum, or in real life as well? It must be a great way to keep women talking about themselves, they’ll end up thinking you’re the most interesting man on the planet. Or their BFF. :wink:

PS Hey, look! I made a journal post!

4 Likes

Me and @TheBoxingScientist mesmerize women regularly. Sex & Seduction 2.1 was the most powerful “Mesmer sub,” second was Khan ST3. I only do meditation, no other ways of energy cultivation. But Khan has cultivated my energy quite a bit.

I am seeing how it works in writing. Whether it works at all, or only in conversation face to face.

I am naturally curious about people. I am not “doing something” as much as using good questions to learn more and help people help themselves :slight_smile:

Not if you have a sexual aura and are closely inside their intimate space in a way they enjoy. Then they are turned on physically, while developing a deep connection emotionally. I love it, it’s a deep experience for both people that bring us together. Girls love it.

This guy does the physical and the mesmer somewhat, with less deep questions though, but still quite good:

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I really enjoy your journal. What ration Ecstasy/Khan are you running? Do you follow the optimal listening pattern or you are listening during your sleep? Thanks

3 Likes

So you’re testing it out? Because I could swear a month ago you were giving advice, now you keep answering everything with a question. I’m still trying to figure out if you are AMASH Freud or AMASH Jung. I guess if you tell me I have mommy issues, you’re Freud. :wink:

At times I want to be like many women and I just need someone to listen, not to ask me to think about my life’s purpose. Let’s hope it’s just a phase I’m going through, since under normal circumstances those questions are really helpful.

As for mesmerizing, I did know a guy that could look so intently at a woman walking by that she thought someone patted her on the behind. That’s focused intent for ya…

Mainly I want to know how it works. More than before, I want to comprehend how energy works and how we relate to it.

I’m breaking all the rules, so don’t use me as an example. A while back AMASH told me he felt I should leave Khan & EoG and do Alchemist exclusively. I was determined to stick with it and figure out what to do at the end of the year.

However, a week or two ago I concluded my ST3 was so uneventful it had reset me to the exact same state I was before I started this journey. Maybe a few tiny improvements here and there, but all the dramatic effects from ST1 & 2 were simply gone and I felt and acted like before.

So, AMASH suggested once more that I should run Alchemist and I, stubborn as I am, thought that if my subconscious isn’t giving me anything on Khan/EoG ST3, I’m sure it wouldn’t object if I threw Alchemist ST1 on top of it. At least for a few days, see if it did anything. It was my intent to take it out before month’s end to allow the end-of-stage triggers for Khan & EoG to go off, but since my subconscious is calling my bluff, I conveniently “forgot” to remove Alchemist.

So now I’m running The Alchemy of the Ecstatic Khan I suppose (or The Alchemy of Khan’s Ecstasy). As I said somewhere else, I don’t know which is more dense, me or my stack. It explains my sudden pervasive interest in all things energy and religion. And my desire to find some kind of daily meditation practice. At least I’m getting something again.

Then again, the fact that I sleep 12+ hours a day for the past week and am as unproductive as a drunk with a cardboard sign asking for money to buy booze with may be my subconscious giving me the finger. Honestly, I have no idea. I do blame the sporadic headaches to lack of hydration and not the sub overload.

As for the listening schedule, I am a big fan of the K.I.S.S. Principle, so I simply stack each of them on top of one another and loop the trio. I run it on headphones for as long as it is polite to do so, which is the majority of my day. I started out at 20+ hours, now it is around 16-20 on most days (which if you divide it by 3 is not that much exposure per sub per day).

So far during these past months I have found that every so often my subconscious “refuses” to listen any more. Like I go to bed and put the phone next to me in order to press play and somehow I never get around to it. Or it somehow managed to get unplugged by morning. Or I want to put on the headphones while doing chores around the house and end up getting too distracted for hours. Or I really really don’t feel like listening.

These things lead me to conclude that if my subconscious badly needs a break, it’ll take it whether I enforce a listening schedule or not. KISS again.

I may be wrong, of course, like I said I feel too drained to answer all of AMASH’s deep questions, even feel tired when I read them on other people’s journals (I have a tendency to try and anticipate what the answer is going to be, how another person would respond). Plus my erratic over-sleeping.

Honestly, this is one of those times when I wish Saint/Fire would say something. I know everybody is different and they usually refrain from giving instructions. I also know both of them would likely be shaking their heads at someone running the Triad Bingo of subs. But still…

Two last things (contrary to my listening, this answer is by no means KISS it seems).

I did add in one or two subs by a competitor that are along the same lines as Khan (and to a lesser degree EoG) when I wasn’t feeling anything, but those need to be run like superchargers, once or twice, and I only ran them a few times.

And I am still really curious about superchargers. Would Dreams do something? How about Legacy that everybody is raving about? Beyond Limitless? Should I try more with As Above/So Below?

Phew, so much for one of my 5 waking hours today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha i just read kiss principle. I can vouch for Legacy. Dehydration is very important. I feel completely different when drinking 1ltr than 4-5ltrs. More headaches more frustration

I am trying to minimize a playlist to only 3 major programs but i feel something will be missing. Then exposure will be much less with 3. Go figure

1 Like

I usually drink enough water, but with all that sleep I end up doing involuntary intermittent fasting and I don’t get enough. Usually my body doesn’t mind, I can go a week without food or water and not get a headache. But now it’s a bit messy.

The general recommendation is no more than two major programs in a stack, which may be reduced to one when it comes to the multi-stages. And now of course we have Power, which is sort of meant to be run with major programs. It does get confusing. I suppose time is a great equalizer. Given enough time, even the biggest stack will make it through to the finish-line. And of course, given enough time, a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriters can write the collected works of Shakespeare.

Anyways, I realized I made two significant posts today and did not include something completely different. I am so embarrassed. So here goes…

While looking for a new addition for the Music Thread, I came across a video that had a pole dancer doing her thing. This reminded me how much respect I have for pole athletes. Not the ones you see in movies, but the actual competitive gymnasts. Thighs that can crush rocks into diamonds, abs that can stop an oncoming freight train, flexibility that would make a yoga guru lose his equilibrium with jealousy and an almost magical and unnatural control over every muscle, large and small, in their body. They can do the human flag without even a warm-up, both with their hands and their feet. We can train half our lives and not reach that level of perfection.

Anyways, enough gushing. If you’ve never seen competitive pole dancing before, go to YouTube and search for USNPC (and PSO) and prepare for your jaw to drop to the floor. NSFW obviously. It may not be sexual, but it is certainly sexy.

And in case you are wondering, there are men as well. Very rare, but they do exist. You sometimes see them in the doubles category. Even then, you’ll notice that the women are the stronger partners. Maybe it’s the makeup of the female physical body, maybe it’s that men are heavier, I have no idea. But when you see a big man hanging from a woman’s shoulders by his ankles while she’s holding the pole between her legs and hands, wow…

My respects to all the underestimated and underappreciated competitive gymnastic athletes like pole dancers and cheerleaders.

6 Likes

You’re going through an awesome journey, @DarkPhilosopher. It’s all part of the greater recipe of even greater freedom, strength and success IMHO.

That sounds like an amazing name for an Eyes Wide Shut type of party :smile:

4 Likes

I saw this in a movie and to me the idea, the image was beautiful and worth sharing. And here I thought I was supposed to turn into an alpha male, not a poet…

Some quantum researchers believe that everything in the entire universe is connected by a thin web, billions of times smaller than an atom.

Any time anything happens, no matter how small it is, even a thought, it can be felt across billions of stars.

Every emotion.

Every heartbeat.

Everything.

6 Likes

Thats a very awe inspiring idea. Which movie was it?

3 Likes

Not a particularly good movie, but I love these kind of sci-fi fantasy stories, so I watched it. At 2.5x speed it didn’t take that much time.

3 Likes