The Crazy Q Stack

One thing i loved about emperor which i am sure was only the beginning was my confidence, i didn’t care who said what to me for the most part I shrugged shit off my shoulders though somethings did piss me the hell off especially when my ex would run her mouth. We would be trying to work things out and she would get mad over the dumbest shit then try to manipulate my ass and it pissed me off. Some other people made my blood boil that claimed to be my best friends that cared so much about me but only trashed talked me on the phone though i learned to let go of things a lot better then i used too.

I was a lot more motivated to learn more about being spiritual and get more inline with myself and being grateful which could be some of the modules i picked also living more in the now.

1 Like

What I am thinking is maybe once I re-evaluate in Jan - Mar depending on what happens to that time, I might experiment with a new Emperor custom add EoG to that then stack that with my stark custom to see if I can find a balance between the two. I bet it would be an interesting journey lol.

I was going to go Khan stage 4 instead of AM but stark is huge and khan could take way longer to acclimate and see results. Also i have no problem getting laid and being social i just choose not too since i am kind of working on myself right now so Khan probably wouldn’t align with my goals lol.

How have your results been so far, could you describe the effects gained from Transcendental Connection, Financial Success Reality Shifter, and Lion IV?

Hey everyone

Hope all is well

I don’t know if i should start a fresh journal or continue on with this one. I honestly havent been journaling much the past year on here or irl, I’ve also been a custom hopper unable to make or stay on a sub for more then a month sadly. It’s been off and on with emperor, AM, stark, HoM, and some others, the only consistent things have been emperor, dragon reborn, and spartan.

Right now i am torn between giving stark a real chance or just continuing on with emperor. I enjoy emperor but i really want to be more social and outgoing but also dominant lol. I figure that if i have Stark and AM together it makes up for emperor slightly. Plus i want to have a pure wealth/status related custom and then a mix related one. I also have a 3rd custom with Dragon reborn stage 1, EF stage 4, and minds eye which i am enjoying but i think im going to stop running because i don’t really think i need to heal just yet.

There is more to come on this journal.

Thinking about ordering this custom this week but keep going back and forth with stark and AM instead of Emperor.

I was thinking this could be a happy medium between Emperor and Stark and then some lol

|1|Emperor Core|
|2|Power Can Corrupt Core|
|3|Primal Seduction Core|
|4|Ares|
|5|Carpe Diem Ascended|
|6|Direct Influencing Aura|
|7|Dominion|
|8|Lion IV|
|9|Eye of the Storm|
|10|Fenrir|
|11|Furious Ascent|
|12|I.Q. and Cognitive Booster|
|13|Invincible Presence|
|14|Lifeblood Fable|
|15|Mastermind|
|16|Natural Winner |
|17|Temptation|
|18|Transcedental Connection|
|19|Tyrant|
|20|Yggdrasil|

1 Like

I’m running something kind of similar

1. Emperor
  2. PCC
  3. Primal
  4. Inner Circle

Then I also have that we’d share

1. Tyrant
  2. Yggdrisal
  3. Transcendental Connection
  4. Lion 4
  5. Natural Winner
  6. Temptation

It is much more smooth socially than Emperor alone, yours has more Stark like elements but mine is not too Stark like except for Lion 4 which feels like it might be in Stark

2 Likes

I like Stark but like we were discussing Emperor has so much power to it lol and I enjoy that so much.

I was going to include inner circle but i will probably just run it as a separate sub thing since it is only 30 mins long. I also thought of Primal but i wanted to add sex+seduction in there so it made more sense to just do the combo instead. I am still refining the modules but i am for sure with the 3 cores.

My plan is to run this till september and re evaluate my situation. I also have a wealth/creativity custom i ordered last night which has EoG stage 1, HoM, RICH, and ultimate artist.

I plan on adding to this journal later with the goals for the year or what i want to make happen.

1 Like

lol- I have the same thing without ultimate artist.

Have you run ultimate artist ever-what are you thoughts?

I wanted primal mainly for the healing aspect, if/when I remake the custom I will do PS and inner circle on the side, that’s smart choice.

What have you been running until now-I believe you said Emperor custom? What is in it and would you be open to sharing what results/transformation/experiences you’ve had with it so far?

1 Like

I added UA incase i didn’t go Stark lol. I have ran UA for a few months back when i was writing and i enjoyed it, i also noticed it did help with my creativity.

I am going to start writing again soon among other things so i thought it couldn’t hurt.

Honestly ive been running emp custom and stark, dragon reborn, and some others but not consistently lol that hasn’t been my forte ive been hopping around like a bunny with subs sadly.

My results have been scattered because of my jumping around. But i love the way emperor makes me feel. The custom i have been listening to for awhile was Q with emp and PCC, and an emp Terminus custom.

One thing i’ve noticed is that while i’m not anti social theres no push to be social which i like sometimes though i am a social butterfly usually lol. PCC has definitely helped me with charisma and i wanna say my aura is more approachable then normal emperor… i gotta search for my 2 custom lists lol. but ill post them later.

I can tell anyone these subs work for damn sure but recon can have you wanting to switch, and my prob is that i have let myself give in to the recon instead of pushing through it.

That is one of the reason why i don’t think i have kept up with my journal lol is bc my results and subs are all over the place.

Emperor is one of the best subs out there which is why i keep constantly coming back to it, i love how i feel on it. I have that ehh whatever attitude when it comes to people. I honestly don’t care much what most people say about me. I used to care how i looked, and was really self conscious, people pleaser, nice guy syndrome and all that shit. I am still a nice guy in a way but only bc i choose to be in certain ways.

One thing i have never had a problem with is talking to women but i haven’t always been like ohwell if i get blown off and other shit like that.

1 Like

So here are my 3 customs i am running … Well i am waiting on 1 to be made but I have

1 Emperor Core
2 Power Can Corrupt Core
3 Renaissance Man
4 Ares
5 Carpe Diem Ascended
6 Dominion
7 Eye of the Storm
8 Fenrir
9 Lion IV
10 I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
11 Invincible Presence
12 Leader of Men
13 Lifeblood Fable
14 Mastermind
15 Natural Winner
16 Machine action
17 Machine rest
18 Transcedental Connection
19 Tyrant
20 Yggdrasil

That is built in Terminus and just received it an hour ago
Then another built in terminus consists of

1 Emperor House of Medici Core
2 EoG Stage 1 Core
3 R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
4 Ultimate Artist Core
5 Blue Skies
6 Chosen of Venus in cart
7 Current Invoker
8 Debt Annihilator
9 Financial Success Reality Shifter
10 Godlike Masculinity
11 Gratitude Embodiment
12 Jupiter
13 Negativity Displacer
14 Raikov
15 Sacred Words
16 Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
17 Submodel Alpha
18 Sultan
19 Trailblazer
20 Ultimate Writer

And my last sub which should come by end of the week or monday is made of
This one is a Q build
1 Emperor Fitness Stage 4 Core
2 Primal Seduction Core
3 Spartan Core
4 Asclepius
5 Aura of Craving
6 Auric Overdriver
7 Deep sleep
8 Direct Influencing Aura
9 Dragon Tongue
10 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
11 Furious Ascent
12 Mosaic
13 Naturalizer
14 Overdrive
15 Power Unleashed
16 Pragya
17 Serum X
18 Spiritual Freedom
19 Temptation
20 The Forge

My goal is to Run both Terminus builds once a night and the Q build twice a night 4-5 days a week with 2-3 days for rest depending how i feel

Also going to be making 2 ultima customs 1 for wealth and productivity and the other for romance and sexual stuff lol

My goal for these 3 is to run them till August then rebuild them in Q+ hopefully maybe with different modules. Also want to change out EoG stage 1 for stage 4 then and remove Ultimate artist since i have RM in the other one…
Also maybe change things up and go Stark and AM or Khan instead of emperor but may choose to replace PS with Khan so i dont have everything huge in 1 sub lol.

Next few posts will be about my goals for the next few months and what i want to make happen. Also why i went with certain subs.

Hopefully this year i will be better about journaling and be more up to date with it .