The Crazy Q Stack

I am taking a break today from listening, I took a break Wednesday i think.

So i did a thing last night lol. I went and rebuilt my first sub and changed it to terminus strength.

Stark
Khan stage 4
EoG stage 4
Ultimate Artist
jupiter
I AM
blue skies
sultan
secret of akasha wealth
overdrive
yggdrasil
Februus
financial reality shifter
deus
merger of worlds
omnidimensional
carpe diem ascended
the forge
tyrant
informaticon

I wanted to diversify it a little more and really push my boundaries. I took out deep sleep for now and decided i will put it into my next fitness build. I want to make this stack an experimental sub which is why i went with 4 cores, I was originally going to do emperor over kahn but i figured khan should mesh better with stark. I also changed out some other modules, i added informaticon, the merger of the worlds, februus, secrets of akasha - wealth. I decided to take out productivity unleashed since i have Carpe diem ascended in there and it seems like it could be a higher tier, i also took could out wealth limit destroyer and unrelenting wealth motivation as worst case i could always eventually run EoG stage 1 or add it back in down the road and also i think i have enough wealth modules in this to begin with.

I wanted more healing so I added in Februus which should help burn through all the traumas holding me back that i donā€™t realize. I also want it to purify and burn through all my negative beliefs, purify all of me so nothing can hold me back, which omnidimensional should help with that too since it can lead to different routes for the purifying flame to go through.

Informaticon should help with learning and also maybe somehow show or teach me how many loops of this i need a day or week. I am actually pretty interested to see how it reveals how many times a day/week i should run this. Merger of worlds should help connect my conscious and subconscious minds more then they are now. I feel like merger of worlds is part QLQ stage 1 and Mindā€™s eye, i am also interested to see how it will make my intuition stronger, maybe give me more aha moments, maybe help clear my mind my a bit more.

I am still on track to make 3 subs with 20 modules each in time. I think my next stack will be sometime next month where i will remake my 2nd sub, that one i am going to take out QLQ and add in spartan and switch out some modules. The last sub will be my third and it will be a spiritual/learning/healing/result enhancement sub. I will probably add QLQ back in to that one but only go stage 1 with it, also add in minds eye and alchemist 1 & 2.

I will update this more tonight with more details about this past week.

1 Like

Hey all

So i took yesterday during the day off and ended up having an urge to listen last night. I feel like my mind wants more and more info going into it. Is that normal lol? I used to have urges to switch subs and try something new but last night it was listen to my 2 customs more and more lol, so i did i played each for 4 hours. I havenā€™t slept much lately, last night/this morning i slept 3 hours but it was super deep sleep, when i woke up i was energized like i had slept a good amount of time. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldnā€™t so i decided to get out of bed and work on cleaning up my apartment a bit then walking my dog is the florida heat lol. Then i went to do yard work at my dadā€™s house and was super productive. I donā€™t think I have had this much energy and productiveness in a long time.

I have noticed the past few days I have been really productive more then honestly ever before. I really hope that doesnā€™t change since i took productivity unleashed out. I have slowly been getting out of the depressed/lost state i was in and feeling a lot more happy then i was before. I havenā€™t been as social as usual but i donā€™t take that as a bad thing and havenā€™t really been talking to many girls yet still working on myself. But i can feel more women looking at me when i go out even just to publix and wanting to possibly approach me. I also have noticed a lot of people have vacated my life the past week which is probably a good thing maybe they were using me or were just negative and needed to go lol, so that is def a good plus that helps me grow more, maybe soon i will start attracting the right people.

I havenā€™t started back with writing yet, sadly i have all these great ideas for my book but i go to jot them down and they just disappear. I am thinking of taking a break from that book i was writing since it is going nowhere for now and find other book ideas iā€™d like to write and worlds iā€™d like to create.

This could be QLQ stage 4 working in sub 2 but i have noticed that time the last few days has begun to slow down at certain times or atleast my perception of time. And it wasnā€™t even when i was studying or anything, one of the times i was listening to music and it all felt so slow and i was just enjoying it.

So update on me honestly i put the first 3 customs i made off to the side for now because they just areā€™t what i need at this point in my life. I donā€™t think i wasted the money because down the road i can definitely see me going back and using them but for now i need to focus on building myself up from the ground up.

So i went an i made a spiritual sub with Alchemist age 2 as the base because it have everything i wanted in it, I was going to do Alchemist stage 4 but it is too heavy right now, and i also wanted something i would see results somewhat quickly from to some degree.
|1|Alchemist stage 2
|2|The Merger of Worlds|
|3|Energentic Development XI|
|4|Submodel Alpha|
|5|Auric Overdriver|
|6|The Architect|
|7|Negativity Displacer|
|8|Inner Voice|
|9|Intuition Enhancer|
|10|Blue Skies|
|11|The Forge|
|12|Attachment Destroyer|
|13|I AM|
|14|Potentiator|
|15|Spiritual Freedom|
|16|Deep Sleep|
|17|Mosaic|
|18|Negativity Energy Transmutation|
|19|Gratitude Embodiment|
|20|EGO ADSUM|

Some of those modules are already in alchemist stage 2 but i figured the overlap wouldnā€™t be a bad thing it would only strengthen the sub itself. I know that it might take awhile to see results from it due to I am and blue skies being in there.
The reason i went with a lot of those is because i noticed a lot of people who have really hit the high points in their lives were somewhat spiritual and were vibrating on the right frequencies. I also wanted to get better with being more positive in my life so i could attract more positive things, also like attracts like, also when i say that i donā€™t mean just money i mean opportunities, people and many other things lol.

2 Likes

Also i am working on making another custom sub as like a wealth/status/ get my life on track sub. I really am kind of lost this year with everything going on. I honestly think this year i have had like a mid life crisis. I am slowly getting out of the funk/slump I have been in since probably january when things fell to shit. So this sub and the other sub honestly i want to run till atleast the new year then re evaluate the subs maybe add stark or emperor to the mix. I think 5 whole months Aug-January 1st would be enough to notice a decent change in my life.

I am working on a goal list and some other lists i will write out later on and work on updating this atleast once or twice a week. I really want to make a change in my life and by january look back and see how much i have changed.

I did run Khan stage 1 for a few months earlier this year which is probably why i am a lot better off now then i was back a few months ago. I just didnā€™t see how far off from where i want to be i really was. When i made the other wealth subs honestly i had that I am gonna do 12 steps in 1 and go crazy. Well after running those for a few weeks i bit off more then i could chew and decided to take a step back and do baby steps. I still have time to get the ball rolling I am not in a desperate state and I am still youngish lol. I just am missing that drive and motivation in my life to where i wake up to kick ass every day and know exactly where i am going which has been the same way i have been since i was 18 basically. I am not doing a pity story either i know have put myself in every situation since i was 18 and take full responsibility off all my actions since then.

|1|Ascended Mogul|
|2|Positive Being Attractor|
|3|Secrets of Akasha - Wealth|
|4|Financial Success Reality Shifter|
|5|Debt Annihilator|
|6|Productivity Unleashed|
|7|Carpe Diem Ascended|
|8|Omnidimensional|
|9|Yggdrasil|
|10|Sultan|
|11|Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy|
|12|Alpha of Alpha|
|13|Serum X|
|14|Deus|
|15|Informaticon|
|16|Jupiter|
|17|Overdrive|
|18|Direct Influencing Aura|
|19|Tyrant|
|20|Wealth Limit Destroyer|

@SaintSovereign How does this look as a sub to restart your life in a way?
By the way thank you for all your help with these truly amazing life changing subs. You truly are one amazing and inspirational person to look up to. You and fire have created this wonderful, awesome, life changing business that i hope will change millions if not billions of lives over time on earth. Also you guys have created a thriving community where people share their stories and experiences with your products. I for one am grateful that i discovered your company online a few years ago and appreciate you guys as people and innovators.

2 Likes

When I look at these postsā€¦I think man, people have gone through so many different customs in such a short period of time :open_mouth:

1 Like

I will admit i have lol. Sometime life happens and you have to adapt to certain situationsthen take note when things arenā€™t working and adjust accordingly.

I hear you on that mid life crisis. Being 29 I have been thinking about my 20s, the good the bad ,the regrets, pissing my 20s away, parents getting older and more sickly. Since Covid I feel this amplified those feelings more. Itā€™s like I donā€™t want to waste my life away anymore, I also want to pursue my mission and take action in every area of life to get what I want. Itā€™s like Covid made my life goals even more clear to me. This year has made me more aware that I wonā€™t be around forever. Who knows how long we have on this earth. The crappy thing with Covid though is 2020 is like a throw away year. Covid has us on halt and I feel it still will probably remain like this for the rest of the year. Over where Iā€™m at gyms have been closed since early March for example

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Could I take AM out of that and just have that made as an enhancement/healing type sub without a major program? If so would that help any other subs I run it with?

I get this. When I planned for Khan (a highly social sub) earlier this year, it was with the fairly reasonable assumption that I can go out and about easily. Still, some planning prevents too much churn.

Please do not think like this! There are still a lot of opportunities left in the year. I pivoted and sketched up my personal focuses recentlyā€”there is still a lot you can do. When it comes to gyms, have you considered buying a home gym setup?

1 Like

@Grimm1390
You could also workout at home with just body weight or use things like a tree or other objects. You could also get a pull up bar that fits in the door way and have at it, you could also consider doing crunches and push ups.

2 Likes

I been doing that. I have weights and been putting them in a Home Depot bucket and doing workouts but I lost a lot of gains and mass man. I just miss the gym.
I used Loweā€™s buckets but broke easily So stopped.
I learned it from this video. It was Fresh off of coronavirus

@SubliminalUser I been doing workouts like that video at home.
2 Likes

Hey everyone
Hope everyone is have a good start to their weeks. I know i am having a great to my week so far.

So a few days ago i started listening to Alchemist stage 2, Emperor, and Minds eye. I also settled on my 2 second custom which i decided would be better as Emperor for now because Emp usually i get to see results after a few days even just small tiny ones. I also went with Emperor because it is like an all in one sub and i could morph it to a lot of different roles. I was gonna go AM and Stark but Emperor just reasonated more with me, i am a social butterfly and hermit all in one so i donā€™t really need Stark for that and also need something that is going to ā€œpushā€ or nudge me more to be productive and have a crazy amount of motivation. I also was going to use stark because i am working on writing but i might end up making a writing custom in a few months once some creative modules are released, plus i just never saw the drive and productivity to get things done when i initially ran stark when it first came out. But who knows maybe after getting the productivity and drive from emperor and i am noticing bigger results i might add stark to the mix because it will certainly help with the creativity i could use in my thing i have ideas for.

Down below is my new Emperor custom. My plan is to run this and my spiritual Alchemist sub till atleast january maybe add another small custom sub depending on what releases these next few months. Both my new customs are Terminus

1 Emperor
2 Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
3 Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
4 Financial Success Reality Shifter
5 Debt Annihilator
6 Current Invoker
7 Carpe Diem Ascended
8 Omnidimensional
9 Yggdrasil
10 Sultan
11 Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
12 Lion IV
13 Raikov
14 Deus
15 Februus
16 Jupiter
17 Overdrive
18 Serum X
19 Tyrant
20 Wealth Limit Destroyer

3 Likes

I think after a few months i am going to remake my Emperor custom and remake it with stark included and call it Luthor lol. I mean if you mix Wayne and stark you get lex luthor, just without the psychotic evil qualities lol.

3 Likes

Hey everyone
A decent update today
I meant to update this once or twice a week but once every 2 weeks might just be the best for now

I started listening to to my new subs about a week and a half ago. I listen to both customs at terminus level about 3-4 times each with mindā€™s eye terminus squared once, i listen to the two days on 1 day off.
Last week i had a huge break through in my mind like everything that was holding me back the past 10 years has kinda vanished completely. I am so much more confident in my self, i have business ideas coming in my mind literally every single day constantly. There is just so much info pouring into my brain every day it is almost insane i have never felt this positive and upbeat. It also helped that i watched youtube last week and saw people banking monthly at drop shipping and etsy stores which blew my mind. Today i am meeting up with my best friend discussing how we can get an etsy store going in the next month.
Also Iā€™m learning all I can about drop shipping day in and out constantly watching youtbe videos on every single thing i can think about to know as much as possible. I donā€™t think i have ever had this much drive and motivation in my life to learn about anything even when i got into writing last year, this is like a totally different kind of motivation. I am working on opening up a shopify store next week after i do a live training with some guru next week.
I have been watching tons of videos this past month about spirituality, manifestation, law of attraction, vibrations, frequencies, gratitude, so much more having to deal with all of those, and even more. I have started writing down my goals repeat them infront of my mirror with feeling and emotion which i havenā€™t really done in a long time, i made a list of things i am grateful for and repeat them every morning in front of the mirror also add to them sometimes, and i have made a list of thing i want but say them as if they have already happened in the now, i am living more in the moment and learning to let the past fade away, listening to more books by goddard and others like him, and honestly so much more lol.
I made another custom which i deemed as a result enhancing and somewhat healing sub with no core program.

1 Alpha of Alpha
2 Ares
3 Atman
4 Aura
5 Carpe Diem Ascended
6 EGO ADSUM
7 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
8 Financial Success Reality Shifter
9 Godlike Masculinity
10 Gratitude Embodiment
11 Intensity Aura
12 Jupiter
13 Mosaic
14 Natural Winner
15 Naturalizer
16 Omnidimensional
17 Yggdrasil
18 Productivity Unleashed
19 Sultan
20 Tyrant

I have begun to want to switch my emperor sub out with everything going on then add stark, eog,
and ultimate artist into it with other modules but keep emperor or switch it out for AM. But i said i would give this sub a few months to run so i intend on doing atleast some of that maybe just another month or 2 depending on how things go with drop shipping. I do think EoG stage 3-4 would help immensely with building my stores up and generating sales, plus i have begun to imagine/visualize it happening getting sales like crazy with the drop shipping store which i can probably thank mindā€™s eye for that.

I think secrets of akasha wealth, sultan, wealth limit destroyer, and the others are really working on overdrive with emperor because the ideas for businesses I have gotten since friday are more then i could ever have imagined. I went from wanting to start a drop shipping store to wanting to open up multiple ones then create a team of people with certain skills or we could each learn a certain aspect of the business and make multiple niche stores while doing everything in house that we possibly could, also ideas coming to me about businesses to start for non profits to go around and clean up the environment and oceans, more business ideas for non profits about giving back to the needy homeless low income families, and then even more business ideas about starting a publishing companies that can rival DC and Marvel that will work on creating multiple universes, different books in all genres, cartoons, animes, manga, and even more ideas lol. And all these ideas are just from friday which is when i think a block was cleared in my subconscious.

I have noticed that sleep sleep schedule is all over the place but my energy is almost limitless. I seem to be getting more fit and inshape but havenā€™t been working out much maybe once a week, i have been eating relatively well but i have pigged out a lot on ice cream yet still slimming down. It could also be that i am asking myself questions in the morning like why am i so sexy, handsome, muscular, fit. I have also been trying to visualize me looking in the mirror and viewing myself looking super attractive and handsome with abs and muscles.

I feel like i wake up every morning with a purpose now and a direction on what i want. There is also a pep in my step and i walk around with positive vibes just radiating off of me.

I am wondering how Auric Overdriver will work with Aura and Intensity Aura. @SaintSovereign @Fire
Will these modules help bring in even more positive lucrative opportunities and other stuff like that while radiating more intense positive vibes that might influence other people to be in a better mood around me even just random people?

I am sure i will have more to report in the next few days, i am sure i am leaving things out, but i have written enough for now lol

3 Likes

Any updates?

That s super interesting! Thanks for the info @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

I just read that lol
My sleep the past month has been wonky as hell lol. Like i think the modules i have in my sub are working cause i have all this energy but i almost have too much energy bc i canā€™t seem to pass out. When i do pass out its like 4am and im back up at 8 lol.

Ya i will update this tonightā€¦ thanks for reminding me lol. I have meant to update this lol

I meant to update this so many times but life has been a crazy mix of up and down since i started running this stack of subs i created back in july/aug.

Emperor was a really fun ride but it made me sorta anti social which id dinā€™t mind but i wasnā€™t as productive as i had hoped but i did manifest some nice business opportunities for work. I also went on a self development journey but towards the end of August i fell into a slump and my life kinda went down a hell hole which is fine bc Iā€™m slowly getting back out.

I am moving forward with a nother custom going in a new direction i loved emperor but i want to try something new out. I made a new wealth custom with stark, AM, and Emp HoM also made a mindā€™s eye terminus Result enhancement sub and have 1 more sub on the way for fitness and health either next week or later in october.

I think the reason i wanted to go the stark route is because I craved creativity and being more social, also i wanted to be more in the spotlight and get back into writing which i think stark will help over all plus once i get a book done it can help me possible with marketing and such becoming a best selling fantasy author would be awesome. I also chose AM and Medici because while i crave creativity i have big plans for money making that both should help me develop and create. Also the ultimate writing module i really wanted lol and thought it with stark and trailblazer would be a perfect match. I am hoping that that modules can help me work on all aspects of writing and make me a better writer since atm iā€™m kinda terrible with everything lol.

So here is my new wealth/innovation stack
1 Ascended Mogul Core
2 Emperor House of Medici Core
3 Stark Core
4 Carpe Diem Ascended
5 Debt Annihilator
6 Deus
7 Financial Success Reality Shifter
8 Leader of Men
9 Invincible Presence
10 Jupiter
11 Mastermind
12 Lion IV
13 Godlike Masculinity
14 Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
15 Serum X
16 Sultan
17 Trailblazer
18 Transcendental Connection
19 Ultimate Writer
20 Yggdrasil

I am hoping that transcendental(HoM & module) and inner circle(stark) will match good together also maybe dynasty will help with my family dynamics bc my family is all over the place so maybe that could help manifest situations to bring us together and business that would benefit all of us.

3 Likes

I am thinking of taking a longer term approach this time and nailing 3-4 custom subs while doing 6 months then re evaluating. 6 months seems like a long time but in the grand scheme of things it goes by fast or slow depending on how we use time dilation. This year for example has went by slow as shit but yet has went by rather quickly day to day it seems slow but month to month it seems fast or maybe i am just crazy lol. I have my wealth sub and result enhancement/visualization sub next up is physical and health sub then mind/spirit or healing or both combined.

I wonder if Alchemist stage 1 and quantum limitless stage 1 would help regeneration maximize its usefulness and benefits.

Also i wonder how mixing spartan, emp fit, and survival instict would go.