The Commandant - Thread

It is calm before the storm, I guess :wink:

6 Likes

I know right! I am curious of a timeline for new releases and they have been so tight lipped!

1 Like

Weā€™re in the midst of some really interesting new breakthroughsā€¦ :wink:

12 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see what is going to be released next and what breakthroughs are happening or about to happen.

You guys have been very hush hush the past month lol.

6 Likes

Yes Iā€™m listeningā€¦:ear:t2:

3 Likes

Spill the beans!

2 Likes

images

Super interested in the commandant, dominance and power is something hard do developp and a supercharger for that is more than welcome :muscle:

Saintā€™s last post seems promising!

2 Likes

I believe Subclub are about to shake the world of subliminals. They cant reveal to much at thia stage as their are spies watching over our forum.

4 Likes

Commandant plus Inner Circleā€¦

2 Likes

Interested!! Even though Iā€™ve not done emperor, Iā€™ll get anything thatā€™s a status super charger!!

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping for inner circle, beyond quantum limitless, and mindā€™s eye. And ofcourse commandant will be cool too.

1 Like

This whole shit has been quiet for weeks. Whatā€™s going on?

1 Like

Once the countdown reaches 00 weā€™ll have a response

Are you sure the timer is large enough?

One of those times I wish I had moderator permissions so I could replace your timer with a 00 and respond by saying ā€œNope, nothing happened.ā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay then!

:wink:

2 Likes

The experimental subliminal @Fire made for me has been causing me to have the most ridiculously vivid dreams ever. These dreams have narratives like youā€™d find in a movie. Last night was basically an episode of Law & Order.

I hear this tech is going in Quantum Limitlessā€¦

17 Likes

I want the power give me this product now :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

With Quantum Limitless, Inner Circle and Commandant, I shall have the power to be Commander of the Universe.

3 Likes

Same here, iā€™ve been waiting for the commander for months :star_struck:

I really need more consistancy at work, in my project and in my attitude. Dominance over myself and my life is something that could really help.

3 Likes