The Commandant - Thread

The basic outline is complete, now fleshing out the script. We’ll hopefully have it out to the voice actress Tuesday. Unfortunately, the Christmas holiday will most likely delay things a bit.

This one uses a different manifestation technique than we’ve ever used before, which makes me both nervous and excited to see how everyone responds to it. We’ve been working on it for awhile now, figuring out how we wanted to implement it. Interestingly enough, it should very much complement Mind’s Eye.

The embedded subliminal (which we’ll release as a bonus) is “Admiral and Commander,” which aims to increase your internal sense of status, decision making skills (the admiral) and the ability to execute (the commander).

It’s also a Battlestar Galactica reference. Call it creator’s prerogative.

Will keep everyone updated.

9 Likes

Great progress on commando

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
All this with quantum technology and new beginning? :thinking:

1 Like

And we shall honour the tradition of creating a Masked edition,
when the name has a capital “C” in it.

:wink:

3 Likes

Admiral and Commander? Do I need to own a battleship?

1 Like

Perhaps Saint got the inspiration from this movie.

3 Likes

so you’re releasing admiral and commander as something separate from the supercharger altogether?

2 Likes

Superchargers have an embedded ultrasonic subliminal. In the past, we’ve sometimes released that subliminal as a pre-order bonus, ultrasonic only. This time, we’re just including it.

5 Likes

I suspect Commando will be unleashed Sunday. It will create a very powerful masculine aura around the user. So just beaware of this.

5 Likes

Be careful with the too much masculinity! :wink:

I am so hyped about this product haha

3 Likes

Will you release this for Beyond Limitless as well. I’ve been using this supercharger allot without the visualization itself, it would out great if I’m able to listen to the ultrasonic only.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

The aura module use to work so well with earlier.versions of emperor. Please could you reverse engineer and run an export of the aura settings.

Then import these settings into Commando.

Ok you might laugh at what i wrote :slight_smile: sure its not as simple as that but can we have the aura settings in commando ?.

Best wishes

4 Likes

@Fire

This is his domain, as that would go in the embedded subliminal, not the actual supercharger, but I’ll pass the request along.

4 Likes

I am really curious to know what background soundtrack the commander will get :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I think something similar to The Legacy will be appropriate.

2 Likes

Cant wait for this one like whitetiger i am keen to know what will music they will use to set the tone.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this sub for a long time. Dominance and status are probably the two points I need to work on the most and I’ve tryed to ignore.

4 Likes

Anicipating new subclub products is becoming a hobby

1 Like

Commando is worth the anticipation.

2 Likes

Trailer for Commando

Black Adder “hey white tiger its here”
WhiteTiger “Great Judgement Day has come”

WhiteTiger downloads Commando and begins listening. As he listens he feels his whole body radiating with energy.

Within minutes he feels 3 metres taller. He feels a new found strenght filling his body.

White Tiger “What has Fire done to me ahhh”

A blood curtling scream is heard in the darkness. Then all goes silent.

****** Commando Coming Soon ******

9 Likes