The Commandant - Thread

@Malkuth
Thanks for the long answer. This is something i can work with. :muscle:

2 Likes

I’ll need explanation for the steve rogers effect haha :wink:

1 Like

What is this “Steve Rogers” effect?

2 Likes

About a year ago Fire was working on some new technology that could enhance human potential in a very short time. At the time it was kept a secret. Fire did some experiments with the weapon X technology and uncovered some astounding hypothesis at the time. Which completely rocked the subliminal world.

Through trial and error he evolved a new module which was dubbed the Steve Rogers effect.

Imagine how Steve Rogers become Captain America by simply recieving a serum injection.

Now what if SC could inject subliminal serum into a persons brain and evolve them into a god within seconds ?

5 Likes

Cool.

Now when is the God Supercharger coming out? Ok, I don’t mind if God Supercharger takes 20 years. I’ll settle for Deity Supercharger.

1 Like

It is a not-on-the-salespage secret module in Muay Thai X.

If it wasn’t added to Spartan, it certainly would be in Emperor Fitness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I’ve noticed with running Quantum Limitless is that my performance in Muay Thai class increased tremendously. Performance wise as in reaction speed, thinking processes when fighting going on automatic mode, throwing moves I’ve learned in the past without even consciously have to think about it. Really astonishing, I wonder what Muay Thai X would give me - but I prefer business opportunities & mental performance over sporting opportunities. Might try it someday though, if I ever stop working before the age of 120.

5 Likes

Probably not. Centurion is the stack module included with pre-orders of The Legacy – it was a VERY stripped down version of Spartan, which made it suitable to embed with the supercharger.

1 Like

I have added Commando to my stack. Running it twice in the morning and twice in the evening. Its already making changes in more ways then i can imagine.

5 Likes

Please Share some of your experiences

1 Like

I’ve got Commander and listened to it several times yesterday through headphones. My purpose will be to run it for at least 21 days, at least once a day, through headphones.

The subliminals I am running are Spartan, Primal and Power Can Corrupt.

6 Likes

I’m still confused. The Admiral and Commander is silent and to be used after listening to the Commander?

1 Like

It’s the same as Commander without the visual exercises and the voice actress.

1 Like

It’s a bonus. Included by special request. It’s actually already playing within The Commander supercharger. Some listeners, however, really value just letting it play passively as with other subliminals (in other words, they use it as a Stacking subliminal that can be inserted alongside other subliminal programs).

So as a special bonus offering, @SaintSovereign and @Fire have isolated that one element of the supercharger, the subliminal track, and created an independent subliminal for us.

Using it is completely optional and up to your own pleasure and choice.

3 Likes

It is just a bonus subliminal track. You don’t need to run it in conjunction with Commander but you could.

2 Likes

Am I right to think that The Commander shouldn’t be used with headphones because of the embedded ultrasonic sub?

2 Likes

Something i have been doing with the meditation, when you are at the end of the meditation and your army is kneeling down and you are feeling all the masculine energy. At your strongest point anchor the emotion like cross your fingers or clench your fist. Every time you do this it will get stronger and reinforce the emotion so when you want to get the same feeling when you are in public you can do the anchor - nlp anchoring hope i am making sense had a couple of vodkas its Friday after all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Saint has mentioned before that it’s ok to use the supercharger with headphones since you’re only listening to the ultra sonic for a short period of time.

2 Likes

I still don’t get why you should not listen to ultrasonics with earphones. Especially, when you control the volume (e.g by having another music file playing on top of it simultaneously).

1 Like

you can use headphones, but it’s easy to forget the volume since you can’t hear anything. so be very careful, because you can easily hurt yourself without realizing it.

EDIT: oh, thought someone was asking about Admiral and Commander (the pure ultrasonic track). My mistake.

2 Likes