The Commandant - Thread

I am writing this while listening to the commander.

Mid way, while visualising i started feeling very anxious and scared. I haven’t felt such anxiety in a while.

I had to stop visualising mid way around the point when it asks " why am i so mentally and physically powerful"

The anxiety was too much! I don’t know what happened. I am feeling a bit freaked out.
Today is the 3rd day of listening to The Commander, and this is happening for the first time.

I am freaked out, Is this normal?

I have stopped listening to the commander, i Don’t want to anchor the fear with the supercharger.

3 Likes

I always use the superchargers with in ear monitors. I just set the volume based on not making the audible track too loud.

I am sure these are designed so that if you are listening to the audible track at a reasonable volume, the ultrasonic aspect of the track will not be too loud.

1 Like

The ultrasonic in the supercharger (“The Commander”) with the voice-guided meditation is MUCH lower volume than in the stack module (“Admiral and Commander”).

Headphones are okay to use with the supercharger, though I listen low-volume as a precaution.

You can confirm volume on Frequensee

2 Likes

I wonder if the pre order bonuses from the past will ever be available for sale as stack modules.

2 Likes

Care to share more about what it was like becoming Nicola Tesla?

This is correct.

3 Likes

I was, I just was confused. Like do you use headphones for the Admiral and Commander or not?

1 Like

Ah, okay. So your question was actually different from @ksub’s question. He was talking about The Commander. For The Commander, headphones are not even a potential problem because the volume levels of the embedded ultrasonic subliminal have been preset to a safe intensity.

But for any of the standalone, pure ultrasonic stacking subliminals, like Admiral and Commander, for example, you need to be more careful about using headphones; because with those, you can set the volume levels by yourself, and it’s possible to set the volume too high. You can use it with headphones if you need to, but, if so, you need to be very careful to keep the volume low.

Due to the design of our ears and brains, we do not consciously register such high frequencies, but even though we can’t hear them, they are still present and they still will have a damaging impact on your body if they are too loud.

Anyway, this information is in the instructions that come with every subliminal. But it bears repeating.

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger How is Commando working for you ?

2 Likes

Sounds like reconciliation to me. Just keep on listening and great things will happen too you.

4 Likes

When using the Raikov Method - which I very much recommend, it really depends on how conscious & subconscious view of the particular person visualize to become. I might share the techniques and my experience with it someday but I’m not feeling guided to write a huge thread about that, there’s allot to talk about honestly.

To wrap that up, it made me very creative, increased functioning of the mind, visualizations, problem solving abilities, I felt very restful and I was acting really strangely - sitting silently legs crossed observing reality and crystal clear thoughts. I was in total control of my thoughts. Much more, I would have to repeat the exercise for a few weeks and build it up to really have a detailed explanation of what was happening to me.

Honestly I would say the Raikov Effect combined with a supercharger with scripting to have it linked to your subconscious somehow would be so powerful because you can fold it to your needs and wants; choose your archetype & become that person!

Look up the Raikov Effect it makes people play instruments fluently while they have never played before. Yes, it is possible. There are people getting a brain injury and all of the sudden they speak another language fluently, when they have never spoken that language before. Our subconscious is like a hard drive for every memory we have ever experienced. So if you have listed to a tv show with Russian subtitles, everything is recorded there. Never underestimate the subconscious!

8 Likes

It seems that my subconcious found a way on the 5th listening to The Commander.
I did as you suggested and asked myself to find a way. The result is interesting.
The whole process is now only related to my own psyche like stated in the meditation. There is no link to real events or pictures anymore. Now i can enjoy the process and the surge of energy.
Well done! I realy like this supercharger a lot now. Its a real enrichment to emperor.
Thanks again for your help!

6 Likes

For additional info about Raikov Effect, google for “deep trance identification“.

4 Likes

Like it, I am taking up more space during lunchtime at my job, I am being more direct with clients and am not afrait to ask certain questions or reframe what the client said!

I had a tough client and handeled it proprely. Really happy with the results :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Right, thanks for explaining. My confusion was that unlike other products, where usually it’s labeled (Ultrasonic) next to the name of the title, For Admiral and Commander it just says Stacking module. So I was confused on if it was an ultrasonic or not. I thought maybe it was a silent track you could put with music or something else if you wanted. Glad I didn’t try to do so lol.

4 Likes

I had purchased the Commandant today and tried it out. Man! The experience was exhilarating.

The sound effects and guided meditation by the voice actress was on point.

I felt a rod of energy tickling behind the top of my head to the spinal portion of my neck.

Visualization was very clear and I felt very energetic and powerful by the end of listening to this supercharger.

Am looking forward to it adding to my Khan stack.

PS: also got myself Sanguine to lift my mood (among other things.). Will be playing it with my stack tonight.

10 Likes

Sy-kee!!!

Letting the British side down there :sweat_smile:

3 Likes