The Commandant - Thread

No pre-order bonus. We’re just including the embedded sub as a BONUS, so no promises on masked.

1 Like

A masked version would be great though. Anyway no pressure.

1 Like

It will only be ultrasonic?

1 Like

I hope not so. Hopefully they’ll make a masked version otherwise I won’t even bother buying the commandant to be honest. But that’s for everything different of course.

Only listening to masked.

1 Like

I have pretty significant tinnitus so ultrasonics are a no-go for me. Hell, I’m cautious of doing too many loops of masked because I don’t wanna make it worse. :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

I still didnt had any problems again with my ears since running QL1. I wrote that in my journal.

Its still ok and i have no problems. Coincidence or not who knows but 3 days after starting QL1 a problem went away i was suffering with since beginning of 2019. Too strange imho.
I believe it was QL and maybe QL1 can help you too.

BTW: Listening only to masked too. Low volume.

6 Likes

Wow this would be incredible. I don’t wanna dilute my current stack and add too many major programs right now, but I’ll definitely have to check this out in the future.

1 Like

The Commander is a supercharger / guided meditation track with an embedded ultrasonic subliminal. That’s the product. That’s what it’s always been. In the past, we did pre-orders where you could get a discount on the PRICE, and just because it was easy to do and we love sharing our work, we included the embedded subliminal as a standalone ultrasonic. The embedded subliminal is not what you’re paying for. When you purchase, you’re buying the supercharger track. The rest of the stuff were essentially gifts because we were being nice.

Then, people started doing THIS. Writing in and complaining about not having a masked version of a free bonus, so we killed off the pre-order discount and including the embedded subliminal. This time, I decided to try it again, but I’m already regretting it.

8 Likes

Like I said, I would buy it for the masked track only. I don’t bother the superchargers or ultrasonic’s, they are not appropriate for stacking. Ultrasonic’s neither are appropriate for me as I don’t use these during daytime.

If you think this is a complaint, well I can’t help you but that’s your perception of reality. I adore Subliminal Club and everything they do and make, no complaints from my part. Hence I’m only sharing my opinion to the community. I guess you’re open to perceive it however you like, just for your information this is not a complaint from my part. Honestly I would be grateful to see a masked track of commando. Either way I couldn’t care less if it didn’t came out. That all up to subliminal club and there priorities.

Look I’m not the kind of guy that would message you or spam the forum if the masked track didn’t came out, I was only kindly suggesting I’d appreciate it if it do came out.

So basically you’re feeling regret because a member of subliminal club has said he would kindly appreciate if it do came out. Okay… that’s kinda weird from my point of view. Anyway no worries, it’s in your hands. If you have regrets then don’t make it.

Lastly all I can say, if you have a feeling of regret, don’t have, not necessary on my part. I think you’ve wrongly interpreted my comment here. Have a wonderful day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wrote my response in haste and I should’ve chose my words more carefully. We’ve received a lot of comments and complaints about this over email, so I was agitated heading into this post and that irritation unfairly came out toward you. We appreciate everyone’s opinions on the forum. Both myself and Fire are human, sometimes we get annoyed too. :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like you need to listen to Sangerine more often …lol

2 Likes

The point I made was accurate, directing it at Hermit wasn’t.

The supercharger line was originally supposed to be a supplement to subliminals – something that didn’t quite stand on it’s own unless paired with a title – but as we’ve improved the technology that powers them, they’ve become just as useful as a mainline title. For those who aren’t looking to run a sub for hours a day, the superchargers can give them a “quick hit” that becomes permanent results over time. That being said, any other company would raise their price.

We’re still selling them at 14.99 – which, at this point is very much underpriced. Take the fact that we’re underpricing it, plus the fact that we were discounting it more, PLUS the fact that we were giving away bonuses and then realize that people were still emailing in and complaining that they weren’t given MORE.

Nah, I won’t feel bad about being annoyed.

11 Likes

***** Trailer 2 for Commando ****

Dusk envelopes the city as it turns a grey to a black in the waming sunlight.

Fire leaves the cocktail bar and heads to time square. Suddenly out of the darkness 3 men wearing black suits and dark shades step.out of and barr fires way.

Fire “can i help you”
Man in black “Mr Fire you must handover the source code for commando now”

Fire “why”

Man in black “For the purposes of national security handover the code now”

Fire “Sovereign has it and he wont hand it over”

Fire turns and runs he pulls out his phone and calls Sovereign

Fire they are coming to get the commando code there is no time plug yourself in now you have 7 mins"

Sovereign “but it has not been fully tested”
Fire just do it goddam you Sovereign

Sovereign hits the mp3 player and begins to listen to commando. He feels a powerful energy filling his body.

“Why are you God amongst men” he hears this question ratrling through his brain suddenly he screams.

Four men burst into his appartment. “Lers get.the code”.

Sovereign steps out of the shadows the four men look terrified.

One of.tje guys is sent flying through the window.

Guy “shit i am not taking on a god” the men run

To be continued !!!

**** Comimg Soon Commando ****

10 Likes

Don’t worry about it. It just felt as an attack towards me…, while have not the least to complaint about.

You’ll hear soon enough in Q2 of 2020 when I’m going to release some things I’ve been working on and the things I’ve accomplished so far since I started Subliminal Club. Until now I’ve only released the things in my stack and how I handled the subliminal’s and my thinking processes using them. But in time, I will release soon enough my accomplishments, which will totally blow everyone’s minds.

Don’t be annoyed :slight_smile:, instead be grateful for the community you and fire have managed to create. It’s the stress, I know; but yeah, life can sometimes get harsh. Even tho, there are little complaining fucks out there :wink:

If I really needed the masked track I’ll fucking work for it and pay Subliminal Club to create it for me. Anyhow it’s just another extra, which will only delay my progress on my stack. I got two superchargers, but I barely use them. My preference goes to the stacking modules, even though I really love the scripts of those superchargers. :smiley:

But… let’s not get off topic here shall we. Everyone’s focus back at commando, let’s hype this thread up a little!

5 Likes

Hilarious :rofl:

3 Likes

It would be wicked if you put this as the background soundtrack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just received the audio track back from the voice actress and everything looks good, meaning we’re still on track for a Tuesday release. :wink:

11 Likes

Hey most of us are grateful for what you and Fire are making. Also you got every right to be annoyed, but don’t let it get ya down. Also most of the people emailing more than likely aren’t on this forum often.

2 Likes

While on the subject; don’t suppose y’all got a preorder page or link set up per chance?

1 Like

The Commandant