The Commandant - Thread

Boom!! Im into it!!

3 Likes

Fiiiiiiiiiiine. I’m sold. I’ll work on it after Alchemist.

12 Likes

Thankyou Sovereign…

Thankyou everyone here iin the thread who has offered to support Subclub for the next project…

If anyone has ideas that might help enhance the commandant sublminal feel free to leave a comment. Ultimately we want to keep assisting Sovereign and Fire in making this sub the next best thing since the desktop pc.

6 Likes

I feel like this status enhancement can be also reached with The Legacy, as it gives out a certain alpha/dominant vibe.

I’m curious how different this one will be from The Legacy.

5 Likes

@Sebastian_Po Status i believe is King whether its dating or career. Why do girls chase celebs ? Why do men look up to certain celebs and certain entrepreneurs and their senior peers.

5 Likes

It will be interesting to make a some kind of table of comparison between Legacy, True Social and Commandant so no major overlapping occur.

5 Likes

@Tomcat Good idea i think Commandant should focus explicitly on raising social status.

True Social gets out of your head and turns you into thr talkative silver tongued play boy think of Russell Brand.

Not clear how exactly legacy works but i think it gives you the mental strenght to plow through any hurdles…think about the Juggernaut

6 Likes

Sovereign can ypu please make thia super charger compatible with Khan.

7 Likes

Is any supercharger not compatible with Khan?

7 Likes

I think so but its better to be 100% sure.

4 Likes

So, this get’s a priority treatment now, right? :smirk:

I am kinda thinking - did we even add a certain things to improve … or did this just stayed as ‘‘Well, other subliminal users can supercharge their effects, we want the same with Emperor’’? :joy:

What is this supercharger actually about.

4 Likes

I personally believe some focus should be first on updating many of the older titles, including great ones like Regeneration, to AlchemistTech :wink:

Some stuff like Primal and Regeneration and Elixir etc could use a solid update in technology.

10 Likes

According to Saint, it would be a status SuperCharger.

5 Likes

@vadc With the super charger you wont be just an emperor but a God an immortal !.

2 Likes

Don’t share the same sentiment. You already have working versions of subliminals + superchargers for those, even if not the latest gen or whatnot.

There is no working boosting versions at all for money or status, even if just for the reinforcing effect of Emperor working better due to pure placebo. Not knocking superchargers, just saying that there’s also the factor in addition, due to the name supercharger.

Now I am thinking - what’s the status about? It’s still an abstraction. Like productivity and it comes in thousand forms. Starting from improvement in structurizing the day or applying pareto to find best things to do, to simplifying how to do them or even finding better strategy to connect with clients and make better use of your time.

Or is it still anything or everything we chose it to be? Only @SaintSovereign will tell.

3 Likes

Saint i believe has a conceptual design or prototype in his lab. He can reveal more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @vadc!

You’ve been away from the forum for about 3 months.

What results have you experienced with subliminals so far?

I hope you’ll start a journal and become a more active valuable member in this community.

4 Likes

naidBxcxf5U

Saint and his panel of audio scientists are working hard around the clock in their secret lab.

As you can see they have all the latest technology to produce the best products evet.

1 Like

Oh, blackadder. Don’t you know Saint is working on a Mac? Besides, after the Alchemist’s weekend, he’s still lying down on the job…

2 Likes

Building good life. Still have a lot of doubt about myself and how much I am capable, yet the business parts are starting to come along in such synchronicities, I could not predict it.

I somewhat ‘left’ by a conscious decision. Just checking in to quickly see a post or two by you, Fire and Saint once in a while. And due to that I started experiencing even better life.

Not trying to knock guys down, but some of the ideas are downright dangerous when being (intentionally) exposed to by reading the forums everyday. And sometimes, what I’d pst would be a part of the problem created for other guys who are as easily influenced by environment as I am.

I am here to build a life, not an online journal.

3 Likes