The chronicles of Invictus and ZP

While some guys enjoy hanging out with other attractive guys, he might have a romantic interest in you. Congrats on getting the job!

1 Like

No no he has a wife and kids :rofl:
I’m pretty sure it was just our love for sports, bodybuilding and powerlifting :sweat_smile:

And thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Spartan is very congruent with my vision. In fact, Spartan is fueling my vision. The ZP programming, combined with Spartan, makes me feel like anything is possible. No limits. No plateaus.

I think Wanted is a somewhat different vision. A broader vision. I may or may not be congruent with the Wanted vision. Not sure yet. I think Spartan is a great stepping stone for Wanted though. Get that great body to improve body image and then be bold on being the Wanted man.

At least that’s how I see it for me.

3 Likes

Okay fuck it

1 Like

This is the best way I can describe Spartan’s benefits. You feel like a real warrior and that anything is possible

2 Likes

How’s the energy on it?

If I listened now, will I be able to sleep soon?
Or will it keep me up :thinking:

Nicce update mate! :smiley:

1 Like

Bro what do you my game plan should be :thinking:

I convinced the Great and Powerful @Invictus to do something. Must be my Chosen leaderships skills. LOL.

3 Likes

The energy is still going strong for me. And I did my loop yesterday.

I think the best course of action is play your loop about an hour before working out.

1 Like

I think you should play Spartan solo like I am. Play Chosen/Wanted on the same day. Be open to whatever your vision of Spartan is. Could be muscle growth, weight loss, endurance, fighting skills, overall health, warrior mindset. Just be open.

1 Like

ahahaha don’t put me on a pedestal :rofl:

2 Likes

I would try to be as analytical as possible, writing down all my goal and their weight in the balance, then chose to see what stack suits you better!

I if your job developpment is important I would keep Chosen, I think it contributer to you getting your job as they are looking for a leader :v:

Your workout also seems important to you so I think you could add spartan to see how it goes (with or without Wanted!)

AND, if you so choose to not run Wanted haha, I would be very very curious to see how someone in high flow with seduction subs would react to PS. It would give us a clearer insight into what archetype PS is! (Keep in mind I am biased for this part because I have this curiosity hahaha)

And yeah, gaming… I don’t know men, I used to play LOL and I decided to quit gaming because of the time investment…

1 Like

hmmm, the thing about doing Wanted and Chosen together is that while I feel fantastic, it’s kinda hard to pinpoint which one’s aura is responsible for the admiration.
and since Spartan doesn’t have an aura, it’s better to do it with one of those.
maybe I’ll do it now and go gym in an hour :thinking:

Chosen is definitely permanent, not even HERO is going to make me change it.

having at least one physical shifting sub is also a priority for me.

now this is where it gets tricky, I definitely feel curious to try it, but at the same time, I feel like PS won’t gel with me as well because I can already get girls easy peasy, and my game isn’t bad at all, but Wanted’s my lil baby and it always finds its way back to my stack :joy:

2 Likes

Energy is phenomenal, like taking a preworkout that sustains you throughout the day.

The first day I ran Spartan in the morning and Chosen late afternoon/early evening and I did have some challenge sleeping, but then again that could have been due to Chosen in there as well. Last night I slept GREAT with it being my rest day. I’ll keep you posted as I go along on this stack.

1 Like

Some gentle ribbing more like it. :rofl:

1 Like

its 10:13 pm, do you recommend me to listen?

i generally sleep around 4-5 am

Have you already worked out today? I would save your first loop to be prior to a workout, to really see the full benefits of what Spartan has to offer

1 Like

not yet, got a back workout at 11