The "Billions Mindset" Wealth Journal (Previously Ascended Mogul)

Bold text all the way for the win :fire: And also may I add, being the leader in your relationship to your woman that you know you can be!

If I’m gonna spend all this time writing it, I might as well spend time to make sure people read it, lol! :fire:

1 Like

This morning has been amazing and terrible so far.

I woke up hung over because of the poor choices I made last night.

But then I had some awesome sex with my girlfriend. I initiated and after making out for a while decided that I was going to eat her out. I’m great at that and she loves when I do it but sometimes I don’t feel like doing it. So… I’m thinking that that was an improvement brought on by S&S, specifically the SMX core inside of it.

I was pretty distracted for a while from working, mainly because of the negative mood I was feeling (from being hungover and sleep deprived).

So I listened to Sanguine 3 times over 4 hours… it’s only a 30 minute track, and now I’m feeling more positive. Not really having any negative thoughts course through my head, and I’m noticing that it feels more natural to pray than it ever has in my life… or at least go through a praying type of ritual.

In sales, I need to be 100% convinced that my product is EXACTLY what this person needs, and today I got into that state of mind by putting my hands together and bowing my head down and giving thanks, knowing that I can help the person I’m about to call.

That is a VERY new experience to me. I’m usually too skeptical to do that. I guess it’s me just feeling and expressing the increased positive emotion from Sanguine and being able to tap into it easier just by closing my eyes for a second and feeling grateful.

2 Likes

It’s late and we’ll see how I feel in the morning, but I feel sad about my custom and like I made some big mistakes in crafting it. I wosh I knew some things then that I know now.

1 Like

I really hit a panic mode on that night. I hit bad recon, I guess. I got discouraged by the new sales (True Sell/Way Of ROI) modules that got released just a few days after I built my custom. I was one of many people that recommended what became true sell… I was the first person out of two people to recommend the way of ROI, I was the person who recommended Organization Perfected, and I also recommended something to help people focus… my words exactly were “A series of modules designed to help adhd symptoms like inability to focus and bad organizational skills.”

So I got kind of upset that my custom didn’t get to include these made-for-me modules.

I also got scared of HOM for a second because I wasn’t sure if I overloaded my custom with too much stuff. I learned that the ENTIRE script is in a custom, when I thought that a custom included the “Lite” version of that sub, AKA “JUST THE CORE” of Ascended Mogul (like maybe 50% of it), JUST THE CORE of emperor HOM (like maybe just the things that are MOST necessary for it to function).

So I got discouraged and angry for a bit. But I’m good now. Still love my custom :smiley:

2 Likes

Loved what I was feeling today. Super eloquent in my speech, extremely positive from adding in sanguine, woke up right at 5am and meditated for 45 mins… even had the discipline to fall asleep at 9pm tg night before.

Ive noticed myself use language and metaphors that I’ve never used before. My girlfriend said to me “oh I love you when you’re like this,” because I was being extra goofy, funny, social… definitely a benefit of the subs!

Yesterday I got a speeding ticket and wasn’t even bothered by the experience… @pacman speaking of cars… I just told the guy “oops looks like im getting a ticket!” (Paraphrase) and tried to make the experience a good one for both of us because I wasnt bothered.

He said to me at the end “hope you have a better day after this!” And I said back to him “what? Im having a great day, this included!”

I apparently sleeptalked in my dream and said " its not you its me but I think we should break up."

She obviously was up for an hour stressing, after that.

Since I started listening to heartsong, I wonder if that’s healing or if it’s me expressing frustrations… she was being kind of a B that night, lol.

3 Likes

I had my fair share of cops while on Khan which I mentioned in my journal. What you experienced is mild lol.

The good part is you didn’t get affected by the cops. They some how feel the need to belittle citizens. The cop definitely also felt your aura and sensed a great deal of confidence.

Well done :blush::ok_hand:

Meditated to the dreams lifecharger last night before bed and had the most horrible intense dream about my girlfriend dumping me and leaving me for someone else. I was awake for half an hour bothered by it in tge middle of the night, and still bothered by it when I woke up.

That dream went hand in hand with a big fight we had yesterday, which was essentially her having a panic attack and turning it into anger at me.

Woke up pretty late today as a result of the dream + sleeping a bit late due to the fight

1 Like

Feeling really distracted lately. Been on the forums a lot.

I’ve been doing work at my company that is very important in objective reality, but my mind doesn’t perceive it as such. We had to fire one of the sales agents that represent our clients, so I’ve been doing that “lesser” role, calling homeowners and buyers and setting appointments for realtors. I don’t find it exciting so I’ve been procrastinating and browsing the internet a lot.

In reality, it’s SUPER important. I need to manage this whole department of the company and I could be using this time to detail exactly how to succeed in this role, get metrics on what a focused sales agent should be able to complete per hour, and more… instead… I’m browsing YouTube for SSBM videos and going on this forum all day. Lol.

2 Likes

Listened to sanguine today and totally focused and got to work. Just goes to show, procrastination can be a way of making yourself feel good when you feel bad.

2 Likes

Even though I only listened to one loop of wanted a week ago, but I’m seeing some slight physical shifting. @IRON i would love to hear more about how seductress is going for you, I’m also curious if you are experiencing any cool physical shifting effects from it… seductress is the female version of wanted.

In all my research on wanted/seductress, I’ve found people often saying the most results from shifting come after a one week washout.

1 Like

I had an amazing wealth manifestation today. I got an offer for an upgraded credit card and my interest rates on my credit are going to go down from 20% interest to 2% interest for the next 9 months. I went from 0% cashback to 1.5% cash back on everything I spend with my card (I spend a LOT of money on my card, money that my clients give me and then I spend on their behalf, this is literally a second stream of income that will start generating an extra $100-200 a month… it’s not the money itself that I’m excited about, but it’s the powerful manifestation feeling that I got while being told about it. What I’m REALLY excited about is I don’t have to pay interest rates on my credit any more for 9 whole months, and I currently have 6K in credit card debt that I’m trying to pay off.

I also went to a different WeWork Coworking space location and love this one so much more. The phone booths that I normally take calls from here are way more spacious and have better lighting. I was sitting in phone booths for 10 hours a day at the old location and when I’d come out, my eyes would have been so blitzed by neon-halogen lights that I couldn’t even see properly for half an hour without blue-light-blocking glasses. So the new office also feels like a great wealth manifestation and a great sign of things to come.

Actually, this coworking space is in the same tower that I used to go to every day for my job as a salesperson in an aggressive sales style company. I was one of their top-5 agents, rising past the rest of their team even though I’d just been there for two months, but I eventually got fired because I did NOT get along with ANYBODY in management, lol. Office politics combined with me being a defiant little fuck led to them looking for reasons to fire me and eventually finding one. Totally my fault, I’m not blaming them. But it’s nice to come back to this same tower as another act of defiance… "In this tower, I am going to become the high ticket sales MASTER that I knew I could be and YOU told me that I couldn’t. I’ll get ubersuccessful under your very nose.

5 Likes

The executive gives me major recon and makes me procrastinate more. I thought putting it in my custom would make it smoother, but my custom still makes me procrastinate a lot. I gotta listen to AM in the beginning of the day and then my custom after my work day. Just a thought.

1 Like

I’ve been running Seductress for three months now. When it comes to physical shifting, I don’t see much progress myself unless I know I took action in that direction. As for example : better skin routines = less acne, more sleep - healthier look.
I started losing weight and I’m getting somewhere slowly. I got few comments on the fact that I’m starting to look better. That’s all for now.

1 Like

My custom is VERY effective at sales and relationships. Im extremely eloquent and well spoken now. Im getting comments that im more grounded. My family came to town and my cousin specifically had more respect for me than she’s ever had before. She said to another member of the family privately that “Billions needed to work harder than most to figure things out but it looks like he’s finally done it, and done it extremely well.”

But I don’t want my primary result to be directly social and presentation based. I still need Ascended Mogul’s drive and business presence to be the driver of my custom.

I’m going to only listen to my AM/HOM/PCC/EXEC custom on non work days and only once a week. The exec in it (and its overall density) gives me recon, so listening to it during work hours is bad.

My new schedule will be

Mon/wed/fri - AM + Sanguine (inspired by @Pyro )
Tue/Thur - Sanguine
Friday Evening - Custom
Saturday Night - Heartsong.

I spoke over the phone with a friend of mine and he said that my comments on the forum implied that my relationship was rough right now. That’s not true. It’s actually amazing. When he said that, I got flooded with a sense of gratitude for how important my gf is to me.

I am inspired to do business because of my gf, and the support she gives me is what makes it possible for me to operate with such high levels of drive and self-confidence.

Maybe this is the effect of heartsong, but I’m glad to be feeling so much appreciation for my partner these days.

My stance has been and always will be that challenges are always worth it in the right relationship, so the challenges that are coming up for me are just part of the game of serious relationships. I wouldn’t trade them for the world.

4 Likes

I’m going to do my first ever washout. Looking at my sub history I realize I’ve been here for many months now. And I haven’t officially done a washout yet.

The goals of my washout will be to quit drinking coffee, to focus intently on focusing at work without any sort of distractions whatsoever, and to process my subliminals.

I want to get my body back to a baseline where I’m not inputting any changes into it (Coffee, subiminals, alcohol) and then return to just subs with a clearer subconscious slate.

I’m also looking to process the subs I’ve been listening to for so long.

After this, I may make a “light” version of my custom. I would use the exact same modules as I have in my current custom, but I would only use 10 modules instead of 10 to make a more laser-targeted LITE version of my custom to go along with the “Full” one. Since i’m not licensing any new modules, the cost would only be the $99 build cost. I would take out Emperor HOM and a couple of the sales modules since the sales modules in my custom are SO powerful. I’m actually feeling like the sales side of things is heavily overwhelming the business/Ascended Mogul side of things, which is why I’m becoming more distracted these days.

Anyways, that’s my update! I’ll be on here less while being on a washout as part of my goal to have less internet distraction.

1 Like

Yes it is one of the trickiest one to deal with. With a negative emotions, you’re able to recognize them for what they are. You can tell yourself to slow down, till it passes.
With the recon of switching subs, you can convince yourself that it’s the right thing to do. It makes perfect sense to you at the time

I quit drinking coffee a few months ago and it’s honestly been one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. As far as sales is concerned I’m actually much better since I find myself more relaxed in social / sales situations. Also FAR less anxiety and better sleep quality overall.

You might feel sluggish for a week or two but just push through. Trust me, it’s entirely worth it in the end.

3 Likes

Just checked your profile and you’re also eligible for a 5% discount code since you’ve made over 250 posts on the forum.

Send in a support ticket and they’ll hook you up!

And you my friend are eligible for a 15% discount. Not bad at all.

1 Like