The AlchemLIST (List of books and sources)

Not everything will work for everyone. Everybody is different. LOA should work for just about everyone

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s like with subliminals, many people still report it doesnā€™t work for them. Personally most of the magick I perform work. The only problem is being disciplined enough to keep performing it the right way.

5 Likes

Tell me, does Prometheus Rising belong on the list?

5 Likes

A good book for undercutting pointless belief systems.

I think one of the biggest problems in the world is that people are too attached to limiting belief systems that keep them stuck.

I have, and have read and used, many of the listed books.

3 Likes

Yes it does

2 Likes

Newbie question: Can you give me a top 5 of the best books to read for an absolute beginner?

2 Likes

Magick Liber ABA along with gems of the equionx are a great place to start.

3 Likes

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa - Three Books of Occult Philosophy
Stephen Mace - Stealing the Fire from Heaven

4 Likes

How do you occultists feel about adam blackthorne and damon brand?

Does their stuff work or is it rubbish?

I am new to magick but always wanted to get into it.

2 Likes

All of the gallery of Magick books worked for me.
72 angels of Magick is my favorite. Every time I had a request I got noticeable results. Sometimes within a day. But sometimes I needed to repeat the whole ritual twice. When I have a serious request this is my go to go.

4 Likes

I very much appreciate the list, and I have used several of the Gallery of Magick books with nice success. The Kindle Unlimited link appears not to work for me and am wondering if I am the only one? It just takes me to a generic Kindle Unlimited page with recommendations based on my viewing history and several notables in various literature categories that are not occult. Was hoping for a few names of the KU books as I am a subscriber, thank you.

1 Like

Anyone ever hear of Taylor Ellwood?

2 Likes

Out of the books that are listed above, or even a book not listed hereā€¦what would be a suggested reading that would be applicable to the superchargers (As Above & So Below) ?

Thanks,
Shred

5 Likes

Mantak Chia - Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao
Glenn Morris - Path Notes of an American Ninja Master

5 Likes

@Yardbird Thank you much, I will look into both!

3 Likes

I second Yardbirdā€™s recommendations, Iā€™ve used both and they work. The difficulty I found is that you need fairly strong energy already for them to be most useful. Standing Chi Kung is better for actually developing energy.

For developing energy and improving health:
Shaolin 18 Lohan Hands set
5 Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation
The Way of Energy by Lam Kam Chuen

Even more powerful seated methods:
Neville Goddard - life changing, belief system and techniques are incredibly powerful for manifesting.
Two Part Formula - direct method to generate awakening/stream entry/first stage of enlightenment. I took the Guidance to Awakening, with feedback from the teacher I managed to get enlightened in 8 days. Link to guided meditation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2FHCGt803o

6 Likes

Great list! I canā€™t believe I forgot to mention Peter Kelderā€™s 5 Tibetan Rites book. Which Neville Goddard book do you recommend? Iā€™ve heard of him but never read any of his work.

2 Likes

I prefer Nevilleā€™s lectures, theyā€™re more practical than his books and heā€™s got one of the highest levels of spiritual development of anyone you can find audio of, so his audios really pull you up. I never got affirmations or visualization to work for me until I started using Nevilleā€™s methods.

My favorite lectures of his:
The Secret of Imagining
Power
Imaginal Acts Become Facts
The Pearl of Great Price
How to Use Your Imagination
Mental Diets

This YouTube channel has a ton of his lectures with the audio cleaned up: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWDzpEXnwcMXW9apxH1Bw0A
This website has a lot of practical tips for working with Nevilleā€™s material: freeneville.com
I highly recommend their Feel It Real Powerpack and Manifesting Mastery courses. Prosperity Pack is good too.

9 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

2 Likes

For a comprehensive and concentrated intro to Neville Goddardā€™s work, try out ā€œInfinite Possibility: How to Use the Ideas of Neville Goddard to Create the Life You Wantā€ by Katherine Jegede .

5 Likes