The Alchemists Way

I’m planning on doing Alchemy starting in the New Year, but I was going to run it with Primal Seduction and SM2. I hope it doesn’t affect me the same way as that would definitely defeat the purpose of the stack (manifesting sexual glory) haha

4 Likes

You will be very pleased with SM2

3 Likes

Yes this was my intention too but it killed my libido first. Anyway everybody is unique and i dont think that you will have such problems. Maybe i stopped too early but i didnt had the patience to go through it atm. Maybe later this year or in 2020. I reaped some benefits from Alchemy and i am still happy with the results so far.
I had time to review the latest days with Alchemy and as i wrote yesterday it was a feeling of getting over women and sex totally. Like it doesnt matter. Women and good sex was/is always very important for me. But it also caused some kind of stress and sometimes bad luck. Think that alchemy showed me a way to overcome the urge for all this kind of stuff.

In the beginning it was like a relief but then it was only irritating. Imagine you see a beautiful women in front of you with a sexy body and you feel and think…nothing. No impulse anymore. Same with the wife. That was not good and not what i expected. Maybe i should lower the loops when i restart Alchemy.
Will restart 100% because i am too curious to see how this will play out.

5 Likes

Very interesting, I’m slightly hesitant to go forward with my plan now lol I look forward to reading your journal more and see how it works for you in the mean time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

User Joa93 has a thread titled ‘The Rise of the Sexy Alchemist’ He stacked Alchemist with SM2 and had positive results. I think Alchemist really is more tailored to each individual’s needs based on reading user journals.

6 Likes

Im still going strong on it! Today I started ST3 and SMx2 has been the perfect fit.

5 Likes

Did you run khan st1 + st2 together in a stack ? Or one after the other after a certain time ?

2 Likes

My plan for the next phase, end of next year, is to combine Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, and to spend a year or so with that. We’ll see where I’m at by the time that time comes.

4 Likes

Should be a nice combo.
Well if QL is such a potent sub it shoud be possible to combine more heavy subs and process more information in a shorter time. Thats the idea. Will add alchemy later.

4 Likes

DAY1 with the new stack

It was an interesting night. Lots of dreams with old stuff. Didnt knew that this old stuff is still a problem for my subconcious. I was running healing subs for years but KHAN ST1 still brings up some old storys. And the best part is that i get some new insights to the whole stuff. Will this healing ever end? I remember Saint writing that you can run a healing sub for a year without being cleared totally. So i will remove ST1 soon because i didnt want to stuck in an endless healing process. Amash mentioned something else in his thread not to stuck into ST1.
Regarding QL1. Got up this moring with a real good feeling and noticed an increased clarity after breakfast. QL is working very fast.

2 Likes

DAY 2

KHAN ST3+QL1

I was thinkig about the first two months with KHAN ST1 & 2. While KHAN ST1 wasnt too bad the 4 weeks on ST2 were hard. I was totally lethargic on ST2 and could barely do my job.
After 24h running both Stages as a refresher i felt pretty good and had the feeling that its time to move on to ST3. ST3 so far feels good and first thing i noticed was the morning wood. :grinning:
This is realy a phenomenon with KHAN from ST1 on. Many users here on the forum reported that. Maybe higher testosteron or psychcological reasons for that.
Anyway it feels good and is important for the psyche of a man.

Since running KHAN again i am very busy thinking about various ways to get more out of my job. Also thinking about various ways to improve my business. We will see. There is no clear way at the moment. I am not unhappy with my life in general. Its more a kind of finetuning. But there is one question still repeating: “What do you realy want?”
I dont know. I often noticed that i did it right in the past and i am very grateful to be here.
This effect is like a reality check and i have it since i am running KHAN.

4 Likes

DAY 3

KHAN ST3+QL1

There are some positive changes happening atm.
First of all the mental clarity i have is great. It feels like something is cleaning up in my head. A lighter feeling and higher awareness.
Yesterday evening i suddenly noticed that my ears improved. I have some problems with my right ear since feb 2019 (tinnitus and hearing loss). Now it seems to be gone and all is fine. Dont think that this is a coincidence 3 days after starting QL.

A totally strange thing for me happened this morning and is more related to KHAN imho. Or it is the combo of QL and KHAN.
I was looking in the mirror like usual every morning and thought wow you are looking real good this morning. Then suddenly i was looking at a stranger. The person who was watching me was not me. It was like something else was looking at me. A feeling of fear rose up the longer i was watching him/me. He was strong. Stronger than i am and i thought this could only be related to the fact that i want to be better.
Thats the reason why i am listening to subs. I took a deep breath and thought that i have to integrate that person. Looking at the mirror and slowly became familiar with me again. I dont know how to explain this process better but it was a kind of dissociation i had to reintegrate.
A colleague of mine who is psychiatrist would have his fun with me.
Not a red or blue pill it would be the white one… :joy:

After that i went downstairs for breakfast and feeling realy good today.

5 Likes

Seems to be the hormonal balance the sales page talks about.
Epigenetics at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

4 Likes

@FireDragon - man, I just started this exact stack (Khan ST3 + QL ST1). Lets see how it goes with me too. Enjoy wielding the power!

4 Likes

yeah thanks! I am following your journal and it seems that you are doing fine so far.
Enjoy your ride too!

4 Likes

Day 5

Khan ST3+QL1

Nothing special today except real bad headaches. Reduced the loops and took a longer break during the day. Noticed a more reserved behaviour from my side in social contact. Not in a bad way but there is more distance now. And there is less interest in being social except it will support my goals. But overall it was a boring day.

4 Likes

DAY 6

KHAN ST3+QL1

Decided to start a diary on my laptop to wrote down some more intimate thoughts and events.
Will update the journal here from time to time but not daily anymore.
Had to take a pill yesterday evening to get rid of the headaches and slept 14h without any sub. QL+KHAN is intense. Be careful if you combine it. Cearly felt the fatigue rising with every day and yesterday it was too much. Reducing my loops now to get rid of the negative side effects.

3 Likes

DAY 10

Break since 4 days

Again i did a fullstop on Day 7. My libido again went down and the anger was rising. I also had terrible headaches and pain in the neck area. I switched to a competitors program (no not from sh***on) to feel better. I tried to analyze my situation now and there are two possible scenarios:

1. Subclub subs are too intense and i have to lower the exposure
  2. Their style of questioning and challenging my subconcious is difficult for me to handle

While i had some real nice results from time to time i also have much tension stress and fatigue. What realy bothers me is that the tension between me and my wife is rocketing with khan. Also my tendency to get angry for nothing increased. After stopping the subs all get back to normal in 24-48h. There is something in the subs which didnt fit.
What realy was a great suprise was that QL seemed to heal my right ear. I had two days later a litle trouble again but until now my ear is fine. Thats realy great. But i dont know how to continue with subclub subs. Maybe its time to refine my goals first, The relationship with my wife and harmony in my family is the top priority. I dont know why khan will bring such turmoil in our relationship. Its a road to break up. I caught myself looking at dating sites 4 days ago. Then i thought what are you doing? Maybe khan is clearing my desire to go on the road to hell so to speak.
I dont know…i will try again. Khan ST3 should be smoother but atm i cant estimate the road khan will take with me. Drop in sexual desire. Cold to my wife and kids like idgaf XXL.
Not good for christmas time.

5 Likes

Try just a couple loops a day for a while. For my self personally I experienced anger and anxiety. I ran limit destroyer half way through the track and it was all gone. Also my results sky rocketed that same day and went from procrastinating to taking action and wanting to do so. As soon as issues and things come up i want to take care of them and get them out of the way. Now I play limit destroyer once every day and it hasn’t come back. I don’t know exactly why but I think it might clear out the resistance created when running a sub.

Hope all goes well for you :muscle:

6 Likes

Thanks for the hint. Maybe limit destroyer is a good choice. will consider it.

6 Likes