The 4 Gods of the... ASCENSION - First one: HERMES

@AlexanderGraves use DR U, assuming DR ST4 has been completed.

1 Like

Actually, the articles encourage to do something opposite:

Last, but certainly not least: engage in positive visualization. Whenever you catch yourself dwelling on something negative, try to visualize how you’ll feel when your goals are achieved.

One of the headlines says:

Align Your Subconscious Mind and Conscious Mind to Boost Subliminal Results

Source:

Of course, being anxious about your results is detrimental.

1 Like

That’s not the opposite, it’s something different.

The article talks about not looking at it negatively.

And visualizing how it is if they are achieved. I said you shouldn’t chase the goals. Not trying to force them. Those were his words IIRC on the forum aswell.

Let the sub do its magic once you gave it the intent. Outcome independence and conscious guidance are not mutually exclusive.

3 Likes

You can think consciously about your goals and, actually, you have to when it comes to taking action. For example, one has to plan their path to wealth and knows their goals in the first place.

Visualizing that you’re achieving your (and the sub) goals is just another form of conscious work towards the goals of your program.

One shouldn’t and, actually, cannot remove their conscious mind from the process. It’s more about not being anxious about your results and not trying to speed up the process. The latter is the most common crime on the forum. And, actually, often times, looking at people who’re running multiple titles or change them often can make you anxious about your results and that’s detrimental but succumbing to that anxiety and trying to speed up your progress by following this “trend” slows you down a lot. Ask @Apollo @Lion @James @Brandon or most of us.

4 Likes

and yet, there is a time for letting go.

Allowing your desired outcome to manifest by unexpected paths.

Prepare your home for the guest that will arrive; and then move on and busy yourself with other timely tasks that also require your attention. When the guest comes, you’ll be ready.

7 Likes

I do it almost all the time yet Alchemist regales me with an enormous amount of energy. I wonder what would happen if I really worked towards improving my energy levels. I do some yoga and meditation but it’s not really intense.

3 Likes

AM and EoG Baseline

Days elapsed: 7
Days on sub(s): 2
Processing days: 5
Loops:
EoG ST1: 1
AM: 1
ME: 0

I am noticing recon every now and then, especially yesterday I was irascible af.
The slightest things triggered me. Luckily I have enough conscious understanding now of what’s happening to not act on it.

Still, I first thought it is from my recent stack still processing until I realized AM contains the Rebirth Module.
Rebirth might be one of the most potent subs on SC. It always was the toughest for me to run. Especially Ultima.

I had dreams and thoughts about old happenings in my life. Not particularly nice ones. So I guess Rebirth is working through these. Saint once mentioned that this is a effect of Rebirth because the mind can’t always just let go, so you work through it again.

Anyway, this is a positive result! After all, the initial stages of my 4-Elemental-Plan is designed to get rid of faulty beliefs and old traumas to build on that (I will keep running my HERMES Custom throughout the whole journey most likely).

I do, however, also notice the Extreme Happiness part in it, as well as the Eliminate Procrastination. While Procrastination on recon days is always heavier, generally I have a ton of drive to DO things. Mostly, getting rid of things that are laying around for too long. Including old debt, stuff around the house I still haven’t finished, cleaning up and streamlining my business, and doing the same with my surroundings.

I have set everything up CLEAN or am in the process of it.

A CLEANSING on all fronts. Fantastic result for me.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

AM and EoG Baseline

Days elapsed: 12
Days on sub(s): 2
Processing days: 10
Loops:
EoG ST1: 1

Received my HERMES Custom yesterday.
I added one Module, Jupiter to it.
I want to add more focus on manifestation and growth, which this module does well. Probably why it’s called Jupiter, because that planet is the planet of manifestation and expansion in Astrology.

Funnily enough I somehow built up the patience to not run it yet although it’s the shiny new thing. I will finish July with only EoG1 and AM (and RICH).
Next week we’ll be full on stack every other day.

For now, I realize how my conscious mind currently blocks a bunch of results. It is ultra-hard for me currently to let go and send it back to source where it actually becomes reality. Idk why.

My mind tells me I should go back on Khan, because it had me more at the Zen state. And thus, it yields better results overall.

While that is true I think this is a trick of my subconscious to switch subs again.

EoG1 is REALLY hard for me because there are TON of wealth ceilings and limiting beliefs around that to work through. I remember when Saint said it took him years to finally break through certain wealth ceilings. Well, 3 decades of indoctrination about money are not easily undone.
This is why I decided that I will keep running EoG alongside the HERMES custom next month. It’s just too powerful to just drop after a month.

Either way, it feels like it’s the right way I am treading. The foundation is necessary. Removing limits, building the foundation. I am also very much looking forward to DR to banish some of those demons.

2 Likes

AM and EoG Baseline

Days elapsed: 14
Days on sub(s): 3
Processing days: 11
Loops:
EoG ST1: 2

Last night had a dream that was very weird. I am trying to decipher the symbolism my subconscious is doing here.

Anyone remember the Zerg from Starcraft?
I played a lot of Games back then, mostly Zerg tbh, but anyway.

In my dream, there was a pillar, a foundation done by a ton of Zerglings, on it stood myself. Raising both arms and rising above, while the Imperial March played in the background.
I kid you not. Starcraft and Star Wars.

So anyway, while the Zerg gathered together to push me into higher spheres, all of a sudden I decided to give the throne to someone of the people around me.
However, none of them really got their shit together and finally climbed that throne. I was mad and calling them out for not working hard enough.

I think the actual message behind that it that I should give up the evil throne of Darkness and pursue higher goals. Because it’s poisoned with evil (idk if the Imperial March was too direct of a symbolism for the subconscious lol) and insects (the Zerg).

Funnily enough this does align with a bunch of things in my life currently, and the events that unfolded today right after I was on stack again, were interestingly fitting.

The Power I was seeking, the ascension I was doing was built on a bad foundation (which is why we are in this very thread) and my soul was poisoned by a bunch of dark things. This also explains why none of the people around me actually wanted to climb that throne.
It’s nothing to be proud of. Or good.

I need to realign my message with positivity. This is how it started initially years ago. To create good. But I got sidetracked by greed recently.
While I write these lines, it occurs to me. It is the greed, because it was quite lucrative, but I never REALLY liked how that money was made.

I need to reassess, reshape, and narrow down my visions and keep my boundaries!

4 Likes

AM and EoG Baseline

Days elapsed: 17
Days on sub(s): 4
Processing days: 13
Loops:
AM: 2

I had an absolutely atrocious dream last night about my son. I cannot share it but damn this was a painful experience. I have a guess about the symbolism within it and what it means, but damn that was brutal.

However, it does help me to understand more and more how everything is connected.

It’s interesting, even though I don’t run a spiritual sub right now, the Ascension part still makes me become more and more the person I truly am deep down. Probably initiated by Total Breakdown of Khan, it still lingers around and gets boosted by these subs.

I am definitely ASCENDING on a spiritual path on levels I wasn’t aware were possible.

I am reading the Middle Pillar and the Golden Dawn.
Anyone who knows these books should be aware of my direction :wink:

But the key thing is that it gives me a certain calm and confidence in life.

About the current subs

EoG works wonders. My relationship to money changed COMPLETELY.
I recently paid off a debt. I had the money lying around, but I thought I need it for something. However, I am now fully operating from the “faith self.” Anyone who knows Napoleon Hill might be familiar with that.

The belief that the money will come to me when necessary. And it does.
DISCLAIMER: I wouldn’t recommend this method until you have a bunch of passive income streams. Otherwise the pathways to manifestation are not there yet!

So I am paying of debt, changing my attitude towards money fully (a means to an end, and not caring about it). I now fully operate in the mode of “How can I solve people’s problems in my niche?” as opposed to “How can I make money in my niche?” before.

Funny how I actually make more money now by thinking less about it…

Outside of that, EoG also gives me a massive boost in creativity. Tons of great ideas and I notice the knack for beauty and alignment in my work again. Lovely to see. I guess AM plays into that as well.

On AM

At first I thought I don't notice much of AM because the changes aren't as "punching" as with Khan. After a lot of introspection I do realize the ASCENSION changes (at least for me) are hard to notice but they are there. As in, the foundation of my confidence and self-belief is rooted deeper now. It's more powerful. The changes are somewhat slow, but more profound. Absolutely fantastic.

Rebirth certainly plays a big role in that. Lots of shit from the past, which is why I am looking forward to DR still.

This is what I like about AM though. It’s not as “flashy” or “fancy” as Khan for example, but it builds the necessary foundation of power and self-belief.

I’m glad that, after f*cking around with too many subs here and there, I finally am sticking to this one. While I got results on all the others, this one is cleaner. Deeper. Looking forward also to the custom which I will start running in 7 days (which builds on AM).

6 Likes

(No comment. Just wishing there were an option to like a post more than once. I’d like this one about 5 times.)

1 Like

How I feel right now:

1 Like

AM and EoG Baseline

Days elapsed: 20
Days on sub(s): 5
Processing days: 15
Loops:
AM: 2
ME: 1

The Release of Sage Immortal plays RIGHT into my future goals. I bought it already although I won’t be listening to it for quite a while. But it is definitely the path I want to tread going forward. Fantastic title!

SITREP

I caught a cold recently which resulted in less sleep and thus not being able to stick to the schedule of the subs. Regardless, today I finally got to listen to ME.

I did, however, notice a bunch of things prior.

EoG almost gives me no recon. Or slightly, but great results in creativity and productivity. AM, on the other hand, has much more reconciliation going on for me. Pretty sure it’s those modules in AM:

• Rebirth
  • Eliminate Procrastination
  • Eliminate Fear
  • Eliminate Doubt

To overcome these isn’t easy for the mind, especially if there is a lot to work through. I would argue AM is currently mostly working on healing through these things. Rebirth always gave me a tough time but it’s also very powerful!

But especially “Eliminate Fear.” Our whole society is built on it, so I can only imagine that this takes a while to work through. This tells me that AM would certainly work better if I’ve been through DR already, but I am not going to switch again. I will soon add the custom, which I plan to run at least a month or two, before then going into DR.

Will these two months then be pointless? I doubt it. I don’t think DR will undo any SC programming. So I have at least a certain foundation.

For the Magicians

Some of you know what “LBRP” means. Have you made the connection already within this thread?
What the LBRP has to do with the 4 Elementals I plan to run sub-wise? Even though I (intentionally) don’t use the Archangels names? :wink:

Tells you something.

On another note, I am in the process of forgiving everyone in my life.

I learned this from a program from Frater X.

Removing emotional blockages by forgiving everyone who ever did harm to me one way or another.
It is a VERY liberating feeling. I was holding a lot of grudges. Letting them go back to source is an important part.

I also yesterday had this subconscious revelation where I just enjoyed the company of someone even though my beliefs are the opposite of his and he is a somewhat negative person. For the first time in a while, yesterday, I saw the good side in him. He is a good person, just negatively programmed.

But I could ignore the negative parts and just enjoy his company.

That was a great feeling and an important milestone.

I also notice a lot of emotional blockages in my wife and how she acts with certain people. I don’t know how to go about this to help her. She does listen to Seductress, but she says she doesn’t feel anything from it. I see results. Not crazy, but still. Could be that she isn’t very good with the English language. But it is enough to get some results off it.
Still, Regeneration would probably be helpful for her.

Other Modules of AM I noticed coming online:

• Ultimate Gratitude (that was VERY noticable and lovely!)
  • Extreme Happiness (goes along with it I guess)
  • Romance Manifestation
  • Sex Manifestation
  • Generate an Irresistible Aura of Attraction

Great sub!

3 Likes

Forgivenenss is happiness. Whom you forgive is free, and what you give you share :pray:

I love this little sentance from A Course In Miracles:
Seek not to change the world, but chose to change your mind about the world.

2 Likes

I like that! :blush:

1 Like

I loved that game. Still do. Spent a good number of hours in Starcraft 1 (including Brood Wars), Warcraft 3 (including The Frozen Throne) and Diablo 2 (including Lord of Destruction). Blizzard made the best games.

1 Like

And this in turn, will change the world to your desired outcome :wink:

Great quote!

1 Like

YES SIR! That whole course is about forgiveness. Forgive others first to see that you are ultimately forgiving yourself and all your perceptions and guilt you projected onto the world.

1 Like