Terrible First Day On Subliminals

Yeah, @TheRationalOptimist, I could be wrong but I feel like you’re under the impression you have to… Do something while listening? If so, you don’t!

You can put these titles on, put in your headphones and do whatever you want. Meditate, jog, wink at cute little redheads walking across the street in green yoga pants that say ‘Baby Phat’ on the ass, listen to music, work, work out, etc etc.

In fact, the better you feel while listening the better results you’ll get. I’ll avoid the temptation to go into esoteric ramblings.

2 Likes

i did see that in manual it said you could watch movie or even listen to music but i just got even more confused when i saw that.

if im listening to music then how can i hear the music if my ears have earbuds playing the subliminal?

or that means someone would for example play music on computer while listening to subliminals on phone with earphones?

is that what is meant when the manual says its good to listen while watching movie and listening to music?

and regarding libertine specifically, i had expected a voice talking but its just sound of water. so listening to water will give results?

i do not really care what gives results if results are there but i guess i just expected something where a voice is talking to me about the results mentioned on sales page.

1 Like

“i admit have not read it entirely”

"i admit have not read it entirely"

How about you do that?

Subliminals are NOT children’s toys. @Fire has said this many times.
These are truly POWERFUL programs that RESHAPE your SUBCONSCIOUS BEING. If you take action towards it.

All of this is also explained in the manual.

There is a track underneath the water. You cannot hear the track INTENTIONALLY, so your conscious mind cannot hear what is said. THIS IS THE POINT.

Look, @SaintSovereign @Fire if anything this is a customer feedback that the onboarding could potentially use a bit of refinement.
Or it is intentional that someone who refuses to FULLY read the manual doesn’t get results, idk :wink:

2 Likes

The concept of subliminals is to reprogram your subconcious by feeding it different information so that that becomes your new reality. If you hear the information directly, your mind would reject it. That’s why the information is masked with a water sound. Your subconcious hears it but it isn’t loud enough to be rejected

There are various apps on android and iphones that allow you to do this. I use Rocket player to play the subs on android to be able to listen to both subliminals and watch youtube (for example)

Also, don’t expect very quick results. Give your mind time to get used to the new programming. You could be pleasantly surprised that the results will come sooner too

My personal advice is to not overthink it. I know you want to be rational but the subconcious is not a rational beast. Think of these first 30 days as a trial run.

1 Like

Thanks for changing my life forever at 6 in the morning with that player tip :sob: what an unexpected but appreciated manifestation!

2 Likes

Not sure how I came across this, but maybe you needed to see it

1 Like

Fam I listen on the pc while watching movies and that was the best choice I’ve ever mad

3 Likes

If I had a PC, I wouldn’t need this app though bruh :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Manifest one, duh

looks at stack

sees Mind’s Eye

looks back

BUT HOW DO I DO THAT

1 Like

Use the computer

within

1 Like

The first file for download says “General Instructions — PLEASE READ!”

Please read it. All your questions are answered there.

13 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic @Lion

Thank you for taking the time to address these questions. You went above and beyond to help out someone.

3 Likes

all my questions are absolutely NOT answered in that file.

if im wrong then please tell me the exact page in the file that answers the following questions:

on what page of this file does it explain which of the 7 audio files i should use?

on what page of this file does it explain why the quick start guide mentions a product that is NOT mentioned on the sales page?

You’re upset about having received bonus content.

You ordered a car. And 7 working cars were delivered to you. And you’re upset about that.

Literally all of these files will work. They are not a series. They are each standalone versions of the Libertine product. You can try each of them out like different flavors or variants of the same basic product and see which one is your favorite.

Anyway, you have the right to be upset if that’s your natural reaction, as I’m sure you know. And no one can tell you not to feel what you’re feeling.

Sounds like you are basically unfamiliar with how the products work. You expected a guided imagery script or an audio hypnosis track. That is a different product. I hope you won’t throw away a more valuable product because it came to you in an unexpected form.

The general information about how subliminals work is what is in the ‘General Instructions’ document. It is not specific to Libertine. Rather, the identical general instructions are included with every subliminal. Their purpose is to orient the user to subliminal use in general. You need that.

5 Likes

of course im unfamiliar with how the products work, that is my point.

i should be able to read the sales page, buy the product from the sales page and then get the results promised on the sales page WITHOUT doing ANYTHING ELSE but what is in the product i bought.

this is impossible with what is included with libertine. management basically assumes/expects buyers of the product to spend hours reading and asking questions on the forum to understand how to use the product and that is 100% unacceptable.

someone like me who has never even heard of subliminals should be able to buy the product and use it without ever even coming to this forum.

and your point that 7 files is somehow helpful is hilariously stupid and illogical.

why would i be happy to have to spend my time testing 7 different files?

are you serious?

the only file included in the product should be the one that has ALREADY been tested the most and has ALREADY received the most positive feedback.

or at least mention on the sales page that “btw this comes with 7 files that you will have test to find which one works for you”

2 Likes

With libertine you get all the old and the new versions of libertine.

Libertine V1-The original libertine
Libertine V2-More programming to make people more vocal in showing their attraction
Libertine V3-Libertine v2 upgraded to ultima v2
If you want to make it easy,just use V3
You also get 3 superchargers
Libertine superchager-Has nsfw sounds
Libertine supercharger(clean)-no nsfw sounds
Libertine remastered-stronger version of the original supercharger
The ultimas are stronger and superchargers are old tech but they are also a lot shorter.Good for when you dont have an hour to listen.You can listen to remastered before going out to get a quick boost and put you in the mindset
If you want to be simple ignore the rest and just use v3 and remastered cause they are the newest version and tech.The old ones are left because some people have better results with the old ones and want the option to be able to try both and see what works for them

6 Likes

Dude. What’s the matter with you? We have all figured things out here and it isn’t that difficult to do so

You seem to be of the opinion that things should be exactly the way you want it. I thought I would ignore it at first but let me tell it to you now: you sound like a very spoilt brat. Ever whiny and complaining. Is this how you will navigate life? How do you think dating will be with this attitude?

PLEASE RECONSIDER the way you are looking at things and adjust accordingly. If you can’t handle a little difficulty here (according to you), you are not equipped for life. And consider getting some therapy. Seriously

I hate coming down on people because I prefer empathy over other forms of communication but you need some tough love

9 Likes

The quick start guide is related to the supercharger version also not the ultimas.They are different lines of products but you get both with one purchase.

[REDACTED]

i am absolutely not a spoilt brat.

in fact im already contributed a lot to this forum as one of the only guys who actually goes out in the real world, talks to women and then shares detailed results everyone can learn from.

this forum is full of post by the moderators complaining of people not taking action.

im already one of the biggest action takers here and you think im a spoilt brat?

[REDACTED]

i stand 100% by what i have said.

my point is very simple.

when you sell a product your only assumption should be that the buyer has read the sales page.

this means that someone should be able to read the sales page, buy the product and get the results promised on the sales page without doing anything except following the instructions in the product.

this is 100% IMPOSSIBLE with libertine.

you cannot as someone who has never heard of subliminals buy libertine and get results following just the instructions in the product. management expects/assumes people will use the forum and/ore already be familiar with subliminals and that is unacceptable. its terrible customer service.

[REDACTED]