SURVIVOR: Ultima Edition

So, these’re very potent and no longer tiny baby superchargers, they’ve evolved and therefore it was advised one or 2 are best (unsure yet)

So I want to play this game

Which ones do you own?

Which ones do you choose?

Currently I have GLM true social and the workout ones along with beasts for workouts, got libertine 2 days ago. my current stack is khan and EF

I CHOOSE…

LIBERTINE.

*DRUMROLL

1 Like

I have:

The Elixir
Godlike Masculinity
Libertine
Sanguine
Both the Beasts
The Executive

Will go for Godlike Masculinity and The Executive right now. Maybe Elixir too

Good luck to you. Get them ladies lol

1 Like

I have AND choose…

AURA.

Thunderclap

is there an Aura Ultima,
I don’t seem to have it in my downloads? Even though I have Aura

Haha, not as of yet man, it was a cheeky post at best. I’m hoping they’ll update it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mahte don’t be disrespecting the superchargers you might not know how awesome they are.

I was talking relative to how they were, the old them come off as baby size and power but thanks for the contribution sir

The Beast Within & The Beast Unleashed Ultima question for @Lion, @SaintSovereign, or @Fire. I see one box and purchase price for the beasts. Does it come as two separate files, one for Within and one for Unleashed? If yes, is each file one hour long?

Thanks.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i can see two separate Ultima files. Let me download them and see how long they are.

1 Like

One hour each they’re so dense I think you only use them alone and no other ultima

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i just checked and @Yazooneh is right.

Thank you @Yazooneh and @Lion. I kind of suspected that, but wanted to make sure. I suppose the strategy would be to play Unleashed prior to/during your workout and Within afterwards. I would be curious to hear from anyone running this what their results and timing strategy was.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - i didn’t play these files enough so hope someone else can answer this for you. Most probably people might have given some reviews in the Main threads of these products. Let me check.

1 Like

I also PMed Saint and Fire on this. Will relay their answer when I get it.

1 Like

@Sinusoid - Oh yeah, please do that. Meanwhile, i think this comment and the comments below it has some useful info:

I’m quite curious how the Beasts work as Ultima’s now. And the As Above/So Below combo.

But for now I’m probably gonna do the productivity combo of Executive & BLU. See if I’ll still have time to sit behind the computer.

I may do something like Elixir & Sanguine (or Limit Destroyer) while I sleep.

EDIT: Completely forgot about Dreams, duh. Dreams & Elixir it is.

I thought the ruling was 1 or 2 different ultima titles in a day or the results negate or cause overwhelm.

If you know some secret info on anything to do with stacking Ultima or otherwise–please spill the beans :slight_smile:

You sleep with your Sennheiser headphones on?

He’s got comfy pads on them.

I too, but still…

Well maybe depends in which position you sleep in

1 Like