SURVIVOR: Ultima Edition

I kind of consider day and night listening two separate phases. Before 12, I did BLU during the day, Limit Destroyer while I slept.

Plus, I still get very little effect, so I’m stubborn that way. Maybe if I start experiencing stuff, I’ll show more wisdom and go with only 2. But one of them is always going to be Dreams, leaving me only 1 slot and too many options.

I used to listen with Sleephones, but they did often slip off while I slept. And I wanted quality headphones for Ultima. Since I use the Sennheisers all throughout the day now, I use the HyperX’s while I sleep. It actually works. Mostly because I don’t move while I sleep. A bit like a vampire or android that powers off for recharging, I lie down on my back, adjust my pillow, put on my eye mask, put on the subs and within 15 minutes I’m switched off until I wake up about 5 hours later.

Fortunately I still wake up before my alarm goes off, since it is bit harder to hear it now.

I am actually getting special earbuds made for sleeping. I’ll have to test them out.

1 Like

This fits right into the joke I missed my opportunity to make:

pretty sure he sleeps hanging like a bat-while holding a shotgun, no pressure on the head or headphones+ optimal bloodflow for cognition and ready for whatever.:wink:

1 Like

I guess the hour period was not specified, BLUE/Exec in the day an Ultima 12 hours later could prob work. Please let us know how it goes and what works.

We will get the stack article one day…sigh…

I do actually hang upside down at least once a day. :slight_smile:

I’d probably make for a bad reviewer as I tend not to notice dramatic results like some people and my tolerance is quite high. But when I notice stuff, I’ll give it a shot, certainly.

Speaking of Dreams, I did actually wake up this morning in the middle of a musical number that was in the same storyline I was thinking about when I shut down for the night.

I honestly think that you’ll need another article for Ultima in addition to a stack article. Ultimas shouldn’t be thrown in with the non-Ultimas. So maybe we’ll get that article “soon” as well. :wink: