Supplement Thread

Sounds very nice.

I have bought Huawei Band 7 just last week. It is showing my stress level and so far I am between the normal level of 48% and the Low level of 52% so quite happy, but of course, the goal is to be in the Low level as much as possible.

Mine is pretty dense rn.
3 customs.
Limitless + Ascension (changing now to Limitless + LBFH)
Wanted + EF st3
Rebirth + GLM

1 Like

I’m actually building an Orgone Accumulator lol

The Tesla device made such an impact on my health that I’m building my own devices now to see how much truth was in the statements of these seekers who have distributed and brought to Light some of the scientists of the past hundred years which supposedly had a massive impact on human health.

1 Like

Good luck.

2 Likes

How long have you been using Wanted and Ef custom for?

Already one cycle.

Name of the product?

Which one?

You posted a supplement facts table, is it from a product or?

S’il vous plait

2 Likes

developed to safely assist the body’s natural ability the removal of environmental toxins and heavy metals

@Grasping_infinity, I used this in the past and it’s a truly good product.

Here is one of the best magnesium supplements I have found so far. I believe Magnesium to be the most important supplement we need as humans right now, in these times.

The Zeolite powder is also good if you want to cleanse the gut, and more so than this patented formulae.

Health, always begins in the mind however, our psychological state determines the chemical basis upon which our body functions and neglects certain processes, or advances others to keep it’s homeostatisch and balance.

Health has been so misunderstood, but it’s one of those things that will be needed to take a look at, wisely, if humanity wishes to learn to control their faculties and evolve in consciousness.

1 Like