Superhuman Thread

Ron White is a mnemonist and was the USA Memory Champion in 2009 and 2010.

In 2010, he appeared on the History Channel television program, ‘Stan Lee’s Superhumans’.On February 28 2013,Ron White memorized the names of everyone who died in the Afghanistan war and the order of their death (rank,first and last names) is over 7000 words.

This man may have had the secret to long life.

2 Likes

@emperor_obewan can manipulate fire with his hands.

Subliminals used? Just ask him.

Not superhuman but he’s a well-built Bruce Lee clone at the age of 7

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/ryusei-imai-bruce-lee-clone-japanese-school-boy-internet-sensation-034435129.html

2 Likes

Maybe this movie will motivate you Fire and SaintSovereign to start to go more in that direction

Already watched it. First half was good. Second half seemed questionable, especially when the “demonstrations” started up. Not gonna lie, I semi-tuned out toward the end and was working on some business stuff, but what lost me was the host allegedly performing superhuman feats with her mind the first time she did them, like lowering the pH of the water, etc.

Here’s another one. This guy is a modern day Rasputin. Telepathic orgasms on demand. Subs? Primal Seduction (obviously :grin:), Alchemist? :tongue:

Wouldn’t it be nice…

This is a british woman, who doesnt feel any pain:

An indian woman with a computer calculation power.

Thích Quảng Đức (Vietnamese: [tʰǐk̟ kʷâːŋ ɗɨ̌k] (About this sound|11x11listen); 1897 – 11 June 1963; born Lâm Văn Túc ) was a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963.[2]

|300x199

Journalist Malcolm Browne’s photograph of Quảng Đức during his self-immolation; a similar photograph won the 1963 World Press Photo of the Year.[25]

Famous photo… I think this event was a trigger for the toppling of the President of South Vietnam, and the start of the Vietnam war…

1 Like

I think this thread is quite noteworthy in that it pushes our understanding of human capabilities. Not only that, it also pushes the envelope of what’s possible in a subliminal. If a user here can manipulate fire with his hands, it may be possible to enable pyrokinesis through a sub. Think about that!

Maybe one of our subliminal users should appear on the James Randi show and show him that superpowers can be achieved with Sub Club subliminals.

Eh, I’d rather keep subs on the down-low.

Agreed 100%.

Subs I have no problem talking about, but it’s usually a good idea to keep superhuman abilities on the down low anyway. The first reaction to them when mentioned to someone else is usually disbelief or skepticism (“maybe you’re just tuning in to the rhythm of the flame then guessing when to move your hands! Maybe you’re just causing changing in the air to make it move around. Yeah, that’s it!”). If you ever reach the next level of belief, the reaction is usually either fear, or trying to use them as a form of entertainment or someone else’s personal gain.

I’ve spoken about having weird abilities, but if these subs that I’m using help me focus the abilities, I dunno how open I’ll be to sharing on that. Usually its best to keep that to just a few trusted friends.

1 Like

I’m surprised more people aren’t interested in Remote Viewing X. I’m still in awe at some of the things I’ve accomplished since practicing this. Once I complete the studio / testing facility, I’m going to continue doing more experiments.

5 Likes

I am very much interested in this program, although I have my hands full with subliminal’s for now. I’m somewhat of a naturally skilled Remote Viewer and I happen to be blessed we a very good intuition, so I am really eager to see how it performs on me.

A Custom with Mind’s Eye, Astral Projection & Remote Viewing is going to be my next one, anyhow that won’t be anywhere soon. How dense are Astral Projection & Remote Viewing anyway, do you think a Custom with those three will be overwhelming?

Now perhaps with your stack rotation instruction being released, I might be able to do three Customs, but I don’t think I will be going that route.

Are there any other ‘psychic ability’ Cores or Modules to be released in the future?