Super Saiyajin Power! (and Journal)

Hi all,

My introduction has been made here and this will be my journal.

After getting back to 30 seconds microloops, last night I had trouble sleeping again (had trouble without listening to loops anyway).
This time I don’t know what happened inside my subconscious mind, I just know that I was in big psychological pain, I started being cold in bed, and then I got up.
I thought “I’ve tried subs from other vendor and they didn’t work, without subs I’m not making it, this sub (Ascension) seems too powerfull, maybe I can reduce the time of the loops to less than 30 seconds, but maybe this will never work, I’m in big pain, maybe this is the end for me…”

I went back to bed and couldn’t sleep again, but I had this inspiration that I had to fight whatever was going on inside my mind, and so I put some Rocky training music playing on autoplay and I fought it! And I don’t remember falling asleep, I just remember waking up today!

So, in summary, I didn’t sleep many hours, but the hours I slept were more productive and more refreshing than sleeping lots of hours without the Ascension subs!

I’m still curious to know what happened and what have I been fighting last night inside my mind…

And I feel like I achieved a new Power Level! Let’s call it Super Saiyajin 3! (even though the image I’m posting is from Ultra Instinct :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

ultra-instinct-goku

Going to continue fighting! See you later! :wink:

1 Like

I had a similar experience once. Feeling cold, like with a serious flu, and being unable to sleep.
It led to a major Breakthrough as well.

We don’t need to understand what our mind is doing. Just enjoy the results Mr. Supersaiyajin.

1 Like

Yesterday, I felt much less powerful than the the day before.

In interactions with a Woman, I was not calm like last time I saw her, and things didn’t go very well, but in the end we understood each other. I think this is due to having listened to the subs on a too high volume last time.

At the gym, I feel that I lost strength, since I started with these subs. This is because I was using subs from other vendor which gave quicker results, but those results were not permanent, nor consistent, and that’s why I had to quit using those subs.
I hope that with time, I will have good and consistent gains in physical strength and muscular mass.

I also lost weight and I’m trying to gain weight (muscular mass).

Anyway the good part of yesterday is that I felt power to make justice and to make it right for myself. I kept focusing on my mission.

And for the first night, I slept as well as with the subs from the previous vendor. I have been for a week having big trouble sleeping, so this is a motive to celebrate!

This morning I listened to a 30 seconds microloop at a very low volume, and let’s see how it goes.

Going back to my mission. Take care.

2 Likes

Editing this post to remove too much personal information

2024-05-03:
Today’s microloop made me feel with energy and power to continue packing my bags, but not as energetic and powerful as last time, because I listened to a lower volume, but I didn’t enter in anger mode.

Again listened to Rocky motivational videos on YouTube while packing the bags.

Packing it’s taking much more time than what I imagined, but it’s like trying to fit your house in some small bags, don’t forget anything that is important, and pack everything in an organized way with labels. I also made of list of things to put in the bags, so that if I want to migrate next time to another country, I can quickly remember what to bring with me, so basically I’m creating a reusable process to quickly move between countries.
Doing things like this might be harder the first time we do it, but it pays off on the long run.

And I know that after packing I will have to do some other tasks first, and study a little more before emigrating, so I will have to get some of the stuff out of the bags, but I’m doing a rehearsal. The benefits of rehearsing are testability (I can see if I can live from the stuff in my bags while I finish the other tasks), predictability (how long does it take to pack), and getting used to it (so next time I will pack faster).

At the end of the day I went to my gym class. I noticed today there was just 1 attractive Woman there (which has a family), and with the subs from the previous vendor the classes I would go to, would be full of attractive girls. I hope this will get better as I progress more on the Ascension program (remember that I’m just using the first 30 seconds of the script).

People were not as nice as in previous days using Ascension.
My physical strength improved since yesterday.
On the fitness workout, I had a very masculine and warrior attitude, very focused, defeating all pain, just doing it and becoming better, which is who I really am.

During the weekend I felt very tired and slept a lot.

Yesterday and the day before I was not feeling confident.

I’m not being able to resist to masturbating.

I have been cleaning some stuff in my personal life that I’ve been delaying, but I’m getting annoyed and frustrated for not having time to progress with my main tasks.

Time started passing slower than usual, which is good.

I gained weight (which is what I want).

Today I listened to a 1m 30s loop and increased the volume a little. I’m feeling energetic, but insecure and not confident.

Today I kept doing some organization and cleanup tasks.

I also went to a gym class and it was overall positive.
I was being made fun of, and I stopped it by saying a counter joke. I took action and a step towards being more respected by Women and Men.
The gym Coach complimented me doing 2 exercises in front of everyone.
I took of my shirt and everyone saw my body development.

Last night I slept 7h30m, when I normally sleep 6h.
I feel more relaxed today.
I feel confident and victorious about yesterday.

Logging just the most important things:

Slept only 5h, because I went too late to bed (was till very late researching for a Collagen supplement).

Listened to a 2min loop. Not feeling a huge boost of energy like the previous times. Maybe it’s time to listen to longer loops…

Received some bad news about 1 hour after listening to the loop.

Cooked lunch to last for about 3 to 4 meals.

Bought Collagen supplement and it smells bad.

In the shopping mall, Women would smile as soon as I would open my mouth.

In the supermarket, when I would look at Women, they would look back and we would keep looking at each other. I was not too confident, but I gained some confidence after this experience. Building up confidence for Saturday.

Edit: My Lawyer is not answering my calls nor replying to my messages. After so much effort I’ve put on my case… What is going on?

In the streets, some people disrespected me, but they immediately apologized. It’s some progress, but better than apologizing is to not disrespect me!

1 Like

After what happened last night, I think maybe I should have listened to a 1m30s loop instead of a 2m loop.

Had a nightmare with the spirit of my Mother tormenting me again. I started waking up and that nightmare mixed with reality, so the spirit of my Mother was in front of my bed.
I said for the spirit of my Mother to go away, I yelled, then I attacked the spirit kicking both of my legs at the same time while I was in bed, I started moving towards it, the spirit moved back, and then suddenly vanished in the air. Another victory, but I still felt really scared after this fight, had to get out of the bed, drink water, and couldn’t sleep for a while.

With the subs from the previous vendor I yelled at spirits, but I never had the balls to charge and attack one! This is looking good.

My neighbor woke up with my yell.

Have been in bed for 11 hours, but probably only slept 6.5/7 hours.

Gained some weight. It was being difficult to go beyond the previous weight, and during bad nights I normally loose weight, so I’m surprised and happy with the fact of gaining weight.

I’m tired today and I won’t do very demanding tasks.

Many traditions recommend salt and blessed water against spirits.
In my fiancees old flat she had similar experiences regularly. We placed a bowl with blessed water with salt next to the chair she felt the spirit.
When we came back a week later, not only the water was gone, but the whole bowls was covered in salt crystals (normally, you would just find crystals at the bottom).
Afterwards the thing was gone.

1 Like

Thanks @Lichtenauer, to get some blessed water should I go to a church and ask for some?

I don’t know if I can trust the blessed water sold on Amazon…

One way I use to sleep well and not worry about spirits is to sleep with a himalayan salt lamp turned on at night.

Not in the room where I sleep because then it’s too bright and I can’t sleep, and not at the other end of the house (light it was last night) because in that way the negative ions from the lamp don’t reach my room. The lamp has to stay at a sweet spot distance.

When I was going through a pedestrian crossing a motorbiker was going to cross it while I was on it, but he felt my aura and stopped to let me pass.

People on the road respect me, no one horns at me anymore, and some people even give me priority when they don’t have to.

Slept a lot last night, but the sleep quality was not too good, because I slept the first part of the night on the couch. Should have gotten asleep in bed instead.

Since I started taking the collagen supplement my eye wrinkles are smaller.

There has been a neighbor in my building that refuses to close the fire door next to his apartment. Fire doors are to be closed for security reasons in case of a fire.

So far I didn’t have the balls to face him, but I’m going to start messing with him.
Today, I’ll just close the fire door myself to agitate things a little.

Going to listen to a 1m30s loop and going to get ready for attacking the night club later on.

• After listening to the loop, I slammed the fire door.
  • Some gipsies disrespected me in a supermarket, and I didn’t have the balls to call them out. Maybe instead of reducing the loop time, I should have taken a few more rest days.
  • I couldn’t eat too much during the day.
  • I went for a long walk in the city (about 3 hours).
  • I slammed the fire door a second time when I came back home.
  • I went to the nightclub. The bouncer asked if I was alone, I was honest and said yes, he looked at me carefully and let me in.

I invited 3 Women to dance.

The first one was very hot, but when I invited her, I could see that she was from a nationality that I have bad experiences with, and which is recorded in my mind as a low value nationality. In all nationalities there are always all kinds of people (good, bad, high value, low value), but this is recorded into my mind, and I can’t do anything about it for now, so I apologise for being discriminative here.

But the fact that I felt her as low value was a killer, even though she was hot, there wouldn’t be chemistry while dancing.

The second one was not very good looking (was an OK Woman), and the dance was more enjoyable than the first, but not good enough for me to feel motivated to have a conversation with her to get to know her. So we thanked each other and parted ways.

During both dances at some stage I entered the mood and was kind of entering an hypnotic state (which feels very good), dancing slowly, but it looks that they couldn’t feel it, and didn’t go with it.

Now, for the third one. She looked like a clone of the first Woman I loved when starting using subliminals from the previous vendor (I only loved 2 so far and was rejected by both), but she looked like an upgraded version with a better body, better skin, better hair, a person who takes care of herself much better than the Woman I loved, in my opinion.

But there was an obstacle. There were 2 dancing floors. In 1 people dance in pairs, but in the other people dance by themselves with their friends, and she was on the last mentioned dance floor (and she would never leave that floor). This is the one Woman I really wanted.

So I said to myself that I was going to enjoy the music a little more and invite her to dance with me on the other dance floor. At some stage she went to rest, she had already looked at me several times, I looked at her, and I thought “There’s my chance”! And I went for it, prepared that I could be rejected, and other Women will come into my life.

I invited her to dance on the other dance floor (something that no Man does there) and I was rejected. I played it cool and she looked flattered. Then she apologised and I said it was no problem.

I went to try to invite a fourth Woman to dance, but I became very selective, and didn’t invite anyone else. Instead I went to the other dance floor to dance by myself and I danced energetically and happily like living already my future life, abundant of very high quality Women. She observed me, lots of Women looked at me. This was my way of overcoming rejection, but I’m still wounded, because she was an upgraded version of a Woman I loved.

• I came home and slammed the fire door next to the neighbour’s apartment twice, at 4AM! If he doesn’t follow the law, by refusing to close the door by himself, I close the door for him when he is sleeping! :grinning: He’ll learn…

I was afraid and prepared for him to come out of his apartment and have an argument with him that could escalate to a physical fight, but he didn’t come out.

When I have time I’ll ask him to pay for the damage he has been causing to the common areas (he damaged 2 fire doors, so that they wouldn’t close automatically).

I want to be able to exert Power through Love, but at this stage I can’t do that yet, because I’m not healed. For now I can only exert Power through fear.

BTW, going to a nightclub requires too much work, so that I can see some small results (small ROI).

I think the ROI will be greater in bars. It’s not usual in my country to approach strangers in bars, but I might use my pioneer side, and give it a go.
Or use online dating, which is the common way to go here.

2024-05-12

• Slept only about 2 hours.
  • Being rejected by the Woman at the club, triggered that I still love the other Woman which is her downgraded version. And so I got so hurt that I passed all morning crying.

2024-05-13

• Slept at least 8h30 hours, and just woke up one time during the night. A new record! I didn’t sleep that long for years! But in the previous night I only slept 2 hours, so this night included a compensation.
  • Lawyer didn’t answer the phone, but received a message saying she would call me.
  • At the gym, I had small arguments with people, won the arguments, and had things done my way.
  • Had a milkshake after working out, and had a healthy and careful dinner, since my stomach is very bloated. It looks like I’m gaining belly, so it’s time to be more careful with the carbs (with the sugars I’m already careful).
  • The Collagen supplement doesn’t seem to be working to increase my mobility. It reduces my eye wrinkles, but it also might be causing my bloated stomach. Have to keep monitoring this.

2024-05-14

• Didn’t sleep too much (only about 5 hours).
  • Maintained weight (still with bloated stomach and belly is increasing). Started on a more restrictive diet in terms of sugars and carbs.
  • Feeling bad from my liver, bloated stomach, and a bad taste in my mouth, so I stopped taking the collagen supplement. After investigating a collagen supplement for 8 hours, I made the wrong choice, which is a big let down. I wrote down 2 other alternatives that seem to be good, and I’m going to try them after I recover.
  • Listened to a 1m loop, because last time, even decreasing the loop time, I still felt reconciliation.
  • The 1m loop didn’t fill me with energy, bravery and confidence, like other times. I should have listened to a 1m30s loop.
  • My lawyer called me back, and she didn’t even do what I asked her to do more than 3 weeks ago.
  • Didn’t have the courage to go and talk to my neighbour about the fire door.

It’s neither a pill nor a magic wand. It’s just an audio file.
It works with your subconscious. The effects may change as you grow used to it/heal.
Sometimes it’s even the case that we grow used to the results that we miss them despite they’re still there but we just think it’s normal that way, forgetting that we were different once.

1 Like

2024-05-15

• Sleep: 5 hours. 9h30 hours in bed.
  • Weight: maintained.
  • At the gym, it looks like one of the girls I like is envying my results and that she thinks she is superior. Another day, she even said in front of everyone that I have a problem. I don’t care about her anymore and I’m going to show her who is the boss and who is superior.

2024-05-16

• Sleep: Waking up all the time last night. 9h30 hours in bed and couch.
  • Weight: maintained.

What subs are you listening to atm?
Just Ascension? Or anything else?

You say

But in the same sentence, you contradict yourself

So you’re still caring about her, giving her influence over your life and decisions.
When it should be all about you. You should make your decisions not to impress people you don’t like, but to reach goals you’ve set for yourself. That’s actual growth.

If you want to change that Lovebomb would be a good addition.