Sungaze's Journal

BTW is Mogul a good choice as a starting point in terms of wealth building?

2 Likes

The best choice for starting

2 Likes

I’ll start today following this schedule:

• Monday: Primal+Wanted
  • Wednesday: Wanted+Mogul
  • Friday: Mogul+Primal

On third weeks, skip the Friday

So this will not be strictly a Primal journal, but I’ll keep this thread anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

The recommendation is to do 2 title one day 1 and the third title alone one day 3, listening how you wrote can lead to a lot of recon.

It is better to do loke this:
Day 1: title 1, title 2
Day 3: title 3

And repeat.

2 Likes

He can do it. Primal is one with his own rules, he does not listen to anyone except himself.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest

Yes, as stated on my first post I was following @Billions suggestion, in this case option 2 for three titles

In particular, if my math is not wrong with the standard pattern on a 21 cycle you’ll get
Sub1 - 6 listens
Sub2 - 6 listens
Sub3 - 5 listens
Rest - 10 days + 5 (between cycles)

With the pattern above you’ll get
Sub1 - 5 listens
Sub2 - 6 listens
Sub3 - 5 listens
Rest - 13 days

So is not such a huge difference IMO. Benefit is that you listen always on the same days of the week, and get a two consecutive days of rest each week (weekends).

Can you expand about this?

What do you mean?

1 Like

I am kidding, but frankly do whatever you want except hurt someone unless you are into BDSM practices but only with the consent of the other person :slight_smile:

1 Like

More exposure time = more recon.
Of course you can experiment and it might work for you, but saint said this can cause more recon, he even said he himself only listens to 2 titles because 3 gives him a lot of recon.

1 Like

Nice, if I experience recon I’ll try standard protocol for 3 subs. And if I still get recon I think I’ll drop Mogul for now.

1 Like

They’ve never interested me, actually they seem a bit ridiculous to me

But never say never, expecially cause I’m running Primal :joy:

1 Like

just try to find some kind of a nice whip, you know for any case

For me, primal gives me drive to earn more money.

1 Like

I already have one bought when I was a kid… coincidences? :thinking: :flushed:

2 Likes

I think I’m noticing something similar too, eventhough I wasn’t credit it to Primal

I think its from the increase in testosterone or maybe its because it makes us more connected to our primal side which wants as much as possible.

1 Like

Whip it Good!!
giphy-4153630371

2 Likes

Recon aside, with 3 subs would it take longer than with 2 to see results?

Yes of course, it will take more time to process the script.
But you can add one title next cycle and after you finish the cycle add another title, this way you will get less recon and faster results.

Like i could add lbfh now but im waiting for the next cycle.

1 Like

I usually do the other way around, start with max then if you get recon reduce :sweat_smile:

But I guess your way is better for faster results

1 Like