Suggestions Thread for future Subs/Updates/Superchargers 🔥

So would it also work for people to integrate and come to terms with those deepest fears? If so, I would find that valuable.

3 Likes

Aye. I also think it would be hugely valuable.

But I also think most people don’t actually want to face their deepest fears, they just want them to magically go away.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a “A game” supercharger, a bit like “Beyond limitless”, but to perform at your peak the whole day (and keep increasing your peaks through the days and months). So,

• Perform at your ‘A’ game in all aspects such as work, personal life, money, social life
  • The increased mental capabilities of beyond limitless
  • Improved and increasing social skills and people skills to win friends and influence people in all environments (work/career, socially)
  • Easily build and maintain helpful relationships in all aspects of life
  • Improved and increasing skills in making a better life i.e. manage time well, focus on long-term & short-term goals
  • Workout motivation
  • Whole-brain thinking
  • Positive thinking

How is this different from “Beyond Limitless”? Basically, BL seems to make me enjoy feel intelligent and showing it outwards, but the smartest and most effective people I’ve met, always use it tactically, and communicate at their audience’s level. Basically BL can come off as intimidating, so BL + people skills + influence skills etc.

4 Likes

I think @Fire made Saint a sub with an technology called “New Beginnings” that brought up his deepest fears.

3 Likes

Seems more like an all around sub. I doubt a supercharger can have all these

2 Likes

New Beginnngs was specifically tailored for @SaintSovereign 's fear of success/death, and apparently not useful as a base for a general sub.

But yes, something similar but more general, with a focus on discovering what your deepest fears are.

2 Likes

@King please elaborate what was Fire working on?.

1 Like

A sub based on stoic philosophy, particularly Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius.

“Enjoy the present moment. Expect nothing, fear nothing, speak truly and act heroically. No one can stop you.”

3 Likes

+1 and typing it to increase the word count

A sub that heals/balances the subtle energetic body would be dope. ie chakras, meridians, aura, grid, electrics (based on the work of Donna Eden)

I know we have something that for the aura, but there’s a lot more to the subtle body than it.

1 Like

A sub based on best selling russian books reality transurfing. By vadim zeland

4 Likes

Can we please get a new format which allows creating customs with more than 3 cores @SaintSovereign @Fire?

Or, can the new format have this feature pls?

1 Like

I wanna second some sort of Ultima that blasts through energetic blockages, clears out the entire energy system, chakras, meridians, aura etc. and also provides psychic and energetic protection. Like maybe an alchemist geared Ultima or it could be like a Dragon Ultima but would be a booster for people whose Dragon run is months out yet due to current programs running.

I was watching James Bond Skyfall. I think a Bond sub would be great.

• Highly seductive
  • Intelligent
  • Social Master
  • Luxury lifestyle
  • Master Problem solver
  • incredibly lucky
  • Highly motivated
  • Sophisticated
  • Physically fit/Hot
  • magnetic
  • good at everything they do
  • acquires skills easily.
  • Badass Aura
  • Sexual Master
    -etc

This one sounds more fun than anything.

2 Likes

i think Khan and Emperor cover these things

1 Like

I want this one. I’m wondering if it’s possible to influence good luck manifestation with Ultima. A good luck ultima paired with RICH would be tremendous.

I’ve always felt lucky when I’m on StarkQ. Got gifts, excellent synchronicities and whatnot. I don’t know how, but things just flow.

2 Likes

Sales Success, extreme confidence of self and offer, weapon x learning, manifestation, and effortless selling online, in person, over the phone etc, people feel alive, and new possibilities at the prospect, or simple that it is the right choice to buy whatever you’re selling (intended for ethical use only)

1 Like

Immortal’s Blade?

Don’t even know if it’s been mentioned but a subliminal to develop and cultivate all 4 masculine archetypes would be pretty dope I think. The warrior, King , Magician, and the lover. The ladies would probably appreciate a female counterpart to that as well.

3 Likes

a sub to take advantage of the 80/20 principle no matter what it is. The Pareto Principle.

Also I got this great program years and years ago. It’s about state-chaining for sales. It’s by a guy named Jonathan Altfeld. It’s about the states people get in that influence them. So take the example that we all have a specific set of states we go through to get to a yes or to make a decision. So if you are able to pick up someone else’s pattern you can then lead them through the pattern by feeling and being in that state yourself. The author of the program actually gives an example of his realtor knowing his pattern. So she tells him to come look at this house. He’s not even looking to buy any property but he agrees and she led him through his buying states and he ends up buying the house! And he’s the guy who teaches that.

One of the exercises he gives in that Automatic Yes program is to practice the circle of excellence to learn how to go into these feeling states. It’s an NLP exercise that well you decide what state you want and you put all that in an imaginary circle in front of you and you step into it stepping into that state and so you practice all of these states so you master the ability then you can use that to influence and persuade individuals for good things of course. So a module or modules based on that would be nice.

1 Like