Subs have given me depression that won’t go

I have not listened to any subs for a week + and I’ve had low mood that will not disappear. My forehead feels tight and i barely have any energy.

I’m having to go and see my doctor today because I’m getting scared now. Why won’t this feeling disappear?

What did you listen to and what amount?

It started with ascension which I would only listen to 5-10 seconds max.

I was running a ascension and lbfh stack (lbfh didn’t fatigue me it was actually very soothing)

Ascension gave me thumping feeling in my head on my first time . I gave it a week off and tried it again with 3 seconds and still got recon.

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

… haven’t seen that for a long time in these forums.

Classic recon, shows that the ideas you’ve put in need a bit more time to digest. You could try another week off and see how you feel.

I feel you.
I struggled with WB too, even though I only listened for 3-8s back then.
This is completely normal. The process will take time, but it will get smoother over time once you get more accustomed to the sub.

Use a lot of rest days, space your exposure to Ascension even more sparsely.
Stick with 3-5 seconds for now, it’s more than enough to help you progress from my experience.
Slowly increase it over time when you’re ready.

But for now, cease all subliminal exposure.

Do a long washout until you become normal again.
Assuming that this is from sub, there’s nothing to fear, it’s completely normal.
If you still want to check with a medical professional just in case, by all means do so, there’s no harm in being cautious for unforeseen circumstances.

Mmm sounds like a defensive mechanism with ascension. The script is probably still active and it’s clashing with beliefs that keep you safe. Did you run stage 1 or stage 2?

Take a 2 day gap between listening days. Imo, the tech has improved a lot that the standard 1on1off will cause recon. 1on2off is better if you’re having recon even on low timeframes.

(I was personally doing 1 listen and top up when my brain/self said/needed it)

2 Likes

take longer washout: Feeling heavy deep into a washout

1 Like

If your exposure is this low then I don’t think subs are the cause

This sounds like pre-existing depression (perhaps low grade) that has become more noticeable with subliminal use, given the fact that LBfH is so introspective, and Ascension has introspective elements as well.

The key point to notice is this:

LBfH’s script is far more complex than Ascension and yet you reported good results with it. That’s because LBfH is full of nervous system regulation scripting, and it asks nothing of you, the same as titles like PEACE and Summertime. So, the issue here isn’t whether or not you are processing the titles properly (as LBfH performed its job well), it’s the subject matter of Ascension.

Ascension is action-oriented, which means actively confronting things in your life that may scare you. It means confronting things that is the cause of the underlying frustration. This triggers recon. You put recon atop of depression, and the inner sensation is not very pleasant. Ascension is a beginner level title – foundational and light weight. It doesn’t go too far into the subject matter, and yet it triggers recon.

So, you were not “given” depression that won’t let go. It already existed, and you’re reacting to the subject matter. It is more noticeable, since the use of LBfH (again, an introspective title) has helped you notice it. Many of us live with depression for years – some, their entire lives – because it is difficult to diagnose in an individual that may appear as perfectly fine. Nonetheless, it persists.

The recon side will pass. But the underlying depression must be treated by a professional. Like others have said, cease all subliminal use and seek a qualified mental health professional. There is nothing wrong with or shameful by seeking therapy – in some cases, it can be far more effective toward achieving your goals than using subliminal audio.

15 Likes

Stage 1