Subs for Getting Rid of Fear?

I want to get rid of fear. I’m about to start a year long run of Wanted and Stark with a third rotation slot for healing titles/supplement titles.

Looking for subs that will address fear. Fear of everything. Generalized anxiety, perhaps. Just a lingering fear that pervades most situations. Planning on using LD, SE, and possibly GLM in the rotation slot but I’m open to all ideas and suggestions for removing fear.

For what it’s worth, I do take action on a regular basis. I actually just faced a fear tonight, but the lingering anxiety. Man, it’s exhausting.

3 Likes

The new CFW could be a good addition to get rid of the fear. On the one hand you have parts of rewritten LD, Rebirth and Sanguine in there and on the other hand there is already a positive report about the anxiety-relieving effect.

My personal experience with the new CFW is still too short to say something more specific.

Tagging @ABC333
He can surely say more about it.

From CFW Description:
For example, Chosen From Within features rewritten and upgraded scripting from Rebirth merged with rewritten scripting from Limit Destroyer. This synergistic combination allows for an incredibly potent, dual-approach novel way of dissolving the internal limits preventing you from reaching your leadership goals. Chosen From Within also contains a large amount of upgraded scripted from Sanguine, to help make the healing process as peaceful and pleasurable as possible.

1 Like

I went for Aegis: Survival Instinct for the handling stress and pressure, and it says it manifests that you’re kept safe. Then CFW for some inner healing and it seems to be just what I need. But I finally put together a custom after many months of buying a couple modules at a time. My custom has Survival Instinct Core, and Spartan Core and it has fearsome and other modules designed to clean up some of my anxiety/fear issues around people. Survival Instinct Spartan Custom While also having that health and physical repair/fitness aspect covered along with some of that fearless mindset.

2 Likes