Subs for getting rid of Anxiety?

Too much mate.

This guy should be banned.

@RVconsultant please deal with this.

Thanks in advance.

Here I was waking up expecting RoM but instead I see a SuSpEnSiOn. I guess we could say it was “inevitable”.

Hopefully he turns his attitude around.

1 Like

He acted a little silly, he got banned, he’ll think about his silly recon actions, and hopefully will listen less, run a healing sub, and come back another man. Let’s not forget that we’re all here to become better, more complete, and healthier people. Some of us just…well, need a bit more work.

If he sticks with it, he will inevitably get better. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

True. We all have our days when we want to rage too. I know I have mine but I just remain silent. Mostly lol.

Suspension (either by the self or the forum) is a good anti-dote to reconsider.

Even better is writing it out in one’s journal. That’s more productive.

1 Like

RECONsider yes. :rofl: Recon is sneaky man, that’s why newbies really need to get their feet wet with easy, general titles so they understand recon and how they react before they make fools on the forums and scare away the lurkers.

1 Like

Lol! That was actually a wonderful auto-correct. I was typing in ‘reconciliation’ but it…reconsidered the word.

1 Like

@Lion i may have acted in haste but i do not appreciate when he bullies other members. The last two weeks we have a few incidents like this where people have lied about themselves here on the forum or bullied other people. We should clam down on this with zero tolerance.

2 Likes

A flag is enough. RVconsultant and DarkPhilosopher will take care of the post and user if they are offensive.

4 Likes

🫖 kettle

Ask the question. Is this anxiety mine or someone else’s or something else’s. When you ask this do you feel light or heavy. If heavy then its not yours, say please return to sender with love and consciousness attached. Never return to me please. If you are feeling anxiety then you are probably picking it up from someone else. Recognize that your aware of everything. I MEAN EVERYTHING! When have you misidentified this anxiety as your own. Is it really yours? No. when you are overthinking, who are you acting like? Your Father? Your Mother? When has over thinking ever worked for you? It never works just gets you thinking more. Write in a physical journal with paper. write everything on your mind. this will hel you clear your headspace.

3 Likes

I just did this and it works.
You’re a god send bro.

2 Likes

You are welcome here. I feel happy for you in my heart. Continue to use this tool. You are forgiven and whole in the light of love. May you be at peace and harmony with the great way, the Dao. If you need help please feel free to reach out to me. Aho

2 Likes

Would ADHD count in this? because I just completed a washout and now started LBFH and EMP, I’m getting into my tasks but its a hell of a struggle I was reading earlier here and came across the topic of " Sanguine" (which is weird that I I’ve gotten 3 emails about purchasing Sanguine when I’ve never gotten such emails, kind of odd to get 3 email within 2 days of the same product LOL seems like the universe is telling me something LOL. also did I miss the drama!??!?!?!

anyways back to the topic, would Sanguine help with ADHD?

1 Like

Bro, I just bookmarked this post. Lowkey, I think I’m a psychic empath (maybe everyone is to some extent?) because I constantly have my mood drastically altered by the people around me.

Hard for me to comment because i have never experienced ADHD

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign sure you gentlemen can answer this ?

Don’t know what solicited this [The post got removed] temper tantrum from you. Along with a restriction, from whomever…

I have not humiliated or looked down anyone. I just have a blunt manner of speaking.

It is not the subliminal, recon, or whatever.

I was a king, since the day I was born. I have no interest in “dOmInAtInG” anyone, NEVER did, as such a thing is as easy as breathing for me, I don’t even have to think about it, in other words, any expression of dominance that you may perceive from me, is something PURE, something CONGRUENT, something to be in awe of…

Not this rancid disrespect which I have been shown, through disgracing yourselves.

Bro, it’s all good. Just drop it. Don’t get yourself banned again. No body really cares that much. Sometimes people act silly, we all let it go and move on.

4 Likes

Lol this is the answer to everything. A Cole round of khan you wouldn’t even know how to spell anxiety

1 Like

Please show respect to Invictus he is an ambassador and does alot to help the commnunity. I notice since you listened to emperor black you want to prove how alpha you are so you come on the forum and push members around to show how much of a big boss you are.

@RVconsultant please make a note of this member.

2 Likes