Subs for getting rid of Anxiety?

Well that’s just your projection of me, baby boy. So it’s really not my problem, if you want my answer, you will use more a more proper wording.

He once mentioned that he likes to dominate men on his previous account, and seeing as I’m on WANTED right now, it’s understandable he would be attracted :grin:.

2 Likes

Okay everyone, I see what’s going on here.

In the future, please just flag the post and do NOT post responses to them.

Some people are not motivated enough to follow the campfire policy.

2 Likes

@inevitable
I don’t particularly have good emotions towards you which for whatever reasons. But at the moment that is not the point.
I am not going to give you any lecture about you identity. Since the ONLY person who can help you is YOU and only YOU, and you are certainly not receptive to harsh comments and that is okay.
As you know there is energy in everything and when I kinda feel the energy of your texts I see my several months ago self. At that time I was overexposing, changing stacks too often and basically I was on one side and the whole forum was on another side. I don’t want to talk about wether I was right or them, but it was actually my impulsive behavior which made things worse. And I am surprised how tolerant saint was. And now here I am. More respected and more loved, both outside and inside the forum.
This part maybe harsh, but I am sure you will also reach that level and I wish you all the best. As I said THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY IS YOURSELF, and maybe you should learn it the hard way by yourself, because if someone teaches you something and you accept that(for example me in this case) he/she will aquire a certain influence on you. And you probably don’t like that.

I just recommend and hope you take more rest days, I hope you accept it.

3 Likes

@Alphamale

It’s been really cool watching you grow on the forums. You have changed a lot in the short time that I’ve been here. :smiley:

P.S. Maybe my dumbass needs to take more rest days too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

To the forum ambassadors in alphabetical order:

@AlexanderGraves
@Brandon
@Invictus
@Lion
@Malkuth

Let us remember that there are people who show up just to create chaos:

5 Likes

@Alphamale when I read your above post, there is much compassion, insight, and wisdom within!

Congratulations… and…

What he said.

6 Likes

@praisetheurdtree @RVconsultant
Thank you
It’s very delightful for me. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Nah… in the alphabetical order too? sheesh

RV ain’t playin

@Forum, I’d listen to this man, he means business

3 Likes

It’s worth repeating @Alphamale. When I first got here you were a very different dude. You’re living proof that these things work and that reconciliation can really be a tough thing to deal with. Your progress also shows the power of DOING LESS AND GETTING MORE.

P.S you’ve inspired me to cut my listening time. I’ve been a recon bomb for 8 months :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I kept justifying it by seeing the results, but I think it’s high time I slow down. Maybe that’s the real answer to my question instead of adding another sub to the stack.

3 Likes

Thank you
I am following the guidelines strictly and also getting some more rest days here and there.
Just keep in mind, the sub’s objective should be aligned with your current situation, because that is when you can take action towards fulfilling the objectives. I wrote a post about it today, I hope it helps.

4 Likes

Lol I like how he’s banned until Dec. 25, that’s hilarious

lol

We will be blessed by his presence/presents on Christmas morning.

Too much mate.

This guy should be banned.

@RVconsultant please deal with this.

Thanks in advance.

Here I was waking up expecting RoM but instead I see a SuSpEnSiOn. I guess we could say it was “inevitable”.

Hopefully he turns his attitude around.

1 Like

He acted a little silly, he got banned, he’ll think about his silly recon actions, and hopefully will listen less, run a healing sub, and come back another man. Let’s not forget that we’re all here to become better, more complete, and healthier people. Some of us just…well, need a bit more work.

If he sticks with it, he will inevitably get better. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

True. We all have our days when we want to rage too. I know I have mine but I just remain silent. Mostly lol.

Suspension (either by the self or the forum) is a good anti-dote to reconsider.

Even better is writing it out in one’s journal. That’s more productive.

1 Like

RECONsider yes. :rofl: Recon is sneaky man, that’s why newbies really need to get their feet wet with easy, general titles so they understand recon and how they react before they make fools on the forums and scare away the lurkers.

1 Like

Lol! That was actually a wonderful auto-correct. I was typing in ‘reconciliation’ but it…reconsidered the word.

1 Like

@Lion i may have acted in haste but i do not appreciate when he bullies other members. The last two weeks we have a few incidents like this where people have lied about themselves here on the forum or bullied other people. We should clam down on this with zero tolerance.

2 Likes