Subliminal Ride - Beyond the Sky

I’m inclined to agree with this. I recall that auras tend to be influenced by what’s going on inside us. I remember asking back when I started running Khan ST1 about running True Social or Libertine, (all of this is before Q existed) and someone mentioned that it may not be a good idea to run Libertine with Khan ST1 due to the “funky vibes” that Khan ST1 (being a breakdown sub) gave off. Perhaps that still applies to the Q and Ultima versions? At the same time, I think that’s an incomplete explanation as practically everyone’s subliminals (custom or otherwise) has some healing component to it.

1 Like

Seems like Medici will help me to network :wink:

Just like a dream!

I’ll try to add two loops to start working my “networking and influence” brain!

1 Like

I’m really wondering how people are aspiring to run and get results with a lot of social subs during this time…

1 Like

Hahaha, I will start Uni soom :wink: I’ll network with my mask on since I’m incredible :heart_eyes:

(I think blue skies really has made a difference on how I see myself!!)

1 Like

I know, its all in the eyes and vibe :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

for anyone thinking masks are killing attraction subs or other sub affects… tsk tsk

They aint.

1 Like

Exactly, I’d say that mask are pretty uncomfortable, but yeah, it can absolutely be done :wink:

I’ve been feeling really tired for the past three days, been running the following stack :

House of medici x2
Custom x3

For the past week, I’m experiencing reconciliation I know it because I am tired af (first of all) and I am feeling a lot less social, like I regressed to when I was comparing myself to other people…
Haven’t been comparing myself and felt like this in weeks!

I’ve been feeling reconciliation with House Of Medici from the first loop, I felt stressed out when listening to it. Didn’t really noticed it because I am so used to listen to my costom, but as soon as I added House of Medici, I felt so much more stressed in the afternoon…

Maybe I’ll go to

House of medici x1
Custom x3

But I also feel like building a new custom Stark+Medici+SS built around feeling good and loving! I have so much seduction stuff in mine which is pretty cool, but men, I should do a review of blue skies, it really help me with reconciliation and comparing myself!

3 Likes

Take 2+ days off subs. Let your brain assimilate the scripts.

2 Likes

I have my usual saturday and sunday break this weekend… hopefully things will change, but House of Medici is STRONG, I was speaking in my family, like 10 people outside around the table and everybody was in silence listening to me explaining my homework hahaha

But yeah, wanting to change stack is a huge sign of reconciliation, I’ll be taking a couple of days off I’ll see how I feel on monday

3 Likes

So, I’ve been lurking around the past day, and it seems that a lot of people are having lots of success with differents modules. I am currently checking out to switch a little bit my stack to really change the focus. Do not get me wrong, I loved my current Stark+SS custom, it is insane, because of my first two customs, I decided to make a drastic change in carrer path! I will also be honest here, Libertine is working so well, I’ll probably just use libertine to boost the SS aspect of my new custom when do go out!

So, the main goal of my new sub will be a little bit different, the last one had a lot of romantic stuff in it! Now I am trying to add a little bit more of a personnal power side to my custom, and of course, add house of medici, which I know I will need in the next year to really build those connections.

These are my three cores :

Stark - I like the charisma, wits and “smartness” it gives me!
House of Medici - I want to have a network, developp the ability to make deals
SS - Of course, I love the way SS makes me a great speaker/salesman, I also cover the seduction part of my sub!

Now in terms of personnal power, I’ve decided to go with those two :
Tyrant
Dominion

And of course, I decided to add to boost subliminal’s effectiveness :
Omnidimensional
Deus

I’ve added Spotlight, will be useful for 1. online dating 2. Building a brand if I ever go into business!
Also switched Gorgeous Manifestor to Sexual Manifestor, don’t think I really want to jump into a relationship RN, I have so much to figure out… Sexual manifestation is less commitment!

Here is my full list of modules:

Stark
House of Medici
SS

Spotlight
Omnidimensional
Lion IV
Rogue
Sexual manifestation
Merger of Worlds
Deus
Blue Skies
Ego Adsum
Dominion
Carpe Diem Ascended
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Panther
Joie de Vivre
Tyrant
Iron Frame
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver

2 Likes

How does Sex & Seduction aid your sales skills?

Can’t say, but all seduction subs seems to have this effect!

My sales skills were off the chart when using my custom!

Seduction is a lot like sales, but the product is yourself :wink: the way you talk, the way you move, your eye contact, you bring the other person into their emotion!

3 Likes

I agree, the same thing happens to me.
I realised a while ago that in my line of work, Im always selling myself some way or another and Seduction Skills helps a lot.

2 Likes

Another interesting observation because when you look into persuasion, manipulation and things of the sort, those aspects of creation are always related to sexual energy or sacral chakra.

Look into it yourself, don’t believe me for what I’m saying — but it is true.

One reason why I asked you this question in the first place, you literally have the ability to observe this yourself. Now try semen retention and see your sales-bonuses increase for yourself. :blush:

2 Likes

Sex and Seduction is a weapon x programming that seems to help with influence and persuasion in any format

3 Likes

Wish I knew about SR back when I did d2d sales…would made a lot more than I did. Oh well better late then never right …

2 Likes

Not into sales anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but you always need sales skills when networking anything haha!

Everything in life is sales from my perspective as long as
your ‘selling’ yourself, your creation, or something you believe in.

sales is doing something for someone in their best interest
or matching people with what they want/need and creating an equal value exchange
or greater value exchange in the served parties favor.

In this sense it’s creating abundance and value through service.
It also involves understanding what others wants, need, fear, and doubt
on such a deep level that they get you get them and can cause whatever is in there way to disappear.

I’m sure there are a lot of bad apples, tricksters, and money for the sake of money people out there, but that’s the perspective I’ve adopted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, Sex and seduction for everybody :pray::grin:

Yes :grin:

Seduction-is to make someone feel seen and enlivened

Sex-is well- sex

Both the sub and those things for everyone lol