Subliminal Page Count / Heaviness Rank

How do you use that then? You read about your zodiac sign and that’s supposed to help you in what? Learning on who you are?

1 Like

You can refer to this thread here.

2 Likes

You choose your own Destiny, however, each person has an overall Energy it is a person’s Spirit, you can totally feel it in someone’s behavior and vibe.

Your Spirit is the culmination of your entire Astrology chart and therefore gives an immense overview of the personality of someone. For your life purpose; look at Venus (what you Love and are Loved for) as well as Mars (what drives you). So, the Houses, Signs in those two planets – the 2nd house, 1st house, and Ascendant are also important.

At the end of the day, your whole chart is important, and to simply know yourself so that you can use subliminal’s to enhance your natural abilities (energies).

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero more like comprehending your own personality through self-reflection or other means such as Astrology. For example if you are a Leo or have a lot of interesting placements in regards to that Sign it is wise to choose a Title such as Khan because Khan aligns with Leo very much.

It will unconsciously get you to think as a Leo, because a Leo loves to lead big groups, to be above Alpha and to simple qualify in life and shine. If you have a lot of Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius or Libra placements people will often know you as very communicative, talkative or having a lot of humor and charm which is mostly the case with Scorpio’s they have a strange kind of mischievous sarcastic humor than it would be very beneficial to get Daredevil.

Capricorn? Emperor.

But than again there is so much that comes in mind when forming a personality of someone, people are complex and so are there energies, so it is very important to know thyself; and by doing that you will naturally know what to enhance upon to bring out the best in you.

4 Likes

How about Tarot? Does it apply to it too?

I’m with @SaintSovereign in that I don’t get why the page number matters. At that point it’s getting ridiculous because you don’t know how it’s typed out, hand written, or spaced. Knowing the number of pages is meaningless. Next someone will want to know the script which I seriously hope never happens.

1 Like